Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they so bent on getting a Tattle code? They can read everything posted here. If they want to post, they may hear crickets. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 2574168
Well that "friend of a friend" should think carefully about giving their code to the FM, because their account could be banned if the FM/Alice comes here to disrupt:

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 12.22.26.png

Reactions: 29
Trader Joe’s sounds downmarket to me. Is it?

I shop at Iceland (UK frozen food store) sometimes, and the only dry ice I see is when I open a fridge😀. AE isn’t short of money (she just has less than she had).

It’s rather sad that her 8 year old has to perform as though some dry ice is the best thing she’s ever seen.
TJ's is like Aldi's for gourmet/niche foods. Way cheaper than Whole Foods or Erewhon but "nicer" than Kroger.
---
The duck is legal abuse? If Alice didn't start tit, there wouldn't be any tit.
And it's not like she has to be in court 40 hours a week. That's why you hire an attorney in the first place. To take some of the burden off yourself. But she's created this festering whirlpool of a life because that's what makes her happiest. Without this drama, she might have to, I don't know, examine her own soul during the lull between dropping the kids off for school and picking them up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
---
As it's slow I thought I would post some videos of AE. Here she says she will earn more than IG... Sure Jan.

Maybe it is time for an Only Fans account as the Cameos seem to have dried up?
She looks like something the cat drug in. Drunk looks horrible on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
---
As it's slow I thought I would post some videos of AE. Here she says she will earn more than IG... Sure Jan.

Maybe it is time for an Only Fans account as the Cameos seem to have dried up?
Oh. My. bleeping. God.
She makes Jack Monroe look like a polished media professional.
Clown makeup, terrible camera angle, her mouth looks like some kind of hoover from hell, and she sounds drunk AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
TJ's is like Aldi's for gourmet/niche foods. Way cheaper than Whole Foods or Erewhon but "nicer" than Kroger.
---

And it's not like she has to be in court 40 hours a week. That's why you hire an attorney in the first place. To take some of the burden off yourself. But she's created this festering whirlpool of a life because that's what makes her happiest. Without this drama, she might have to, I don't know, examine her own soul during the lull between dropping the kids off for school and picking them up.
Doesn't Gloria do this ? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alice is too much of a train wreck for even RHOBH.
I am laughing at all the suck up idiots on Instagram saying she should be on the show. They wouldn’t have her because of the DVRO. She would get them in mountains of trouble if she belittled Ioan and B and they aired it.

Reactions: 14
RHOBH already has the Kyle Richard’s marriage meltdown and Kyle won’t let anything distract from her.

The resident Batshit Brit with a dodgy accent is Dorrit

The resident grifter with no shame is Erika.

Reactions: 7
I found this tweet from Nov 2021, where Alice claims she was asked to write a screenplay about her split/Ioan's "affair" with Bianca for a friend who is a producer:

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 15.17.16.png

I think we can safely say this was another of Alice's lies.

Or maybe she's been working on the screenplay all this time, along with the book about Matthew Rhys' family feud against Ioan Gruffudd's family that she was paid upfront for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
she's created this festering whirlpool of a life because that's what makes her happiest. Without this drama, she might have to, I don't know, examine her own soul during the lull between dropping the kids off for school and picking them up.
I wonder what she does all day now that the sock has gone on private. Obviously she's glued to Tattle, ebay and does her Insta crap. I have a feeling it's TV and some sharp ones. Her (lol) book has 3 pages written. The only outings the kids get are to the supermarket. Her new project seems to be pimping out Ella in the hopes that she will start earning soon. Unfortunately if you google Ella the first thing that comes up is the fake RO/child abuse. Not a good look...

Reactions: 22
RHOBH already has the Kyle Richard’s marriage meltdown and Kyle won’t let anything distract from her.

The resident Batshit Brit with a dodgy accent is Dorrit

The resident grifter with no shame is Erika.
I have never seen any of the Real Housewife shows but maybe mAlice could replace ALL the other screwed up housewives all on her own???

Employing mALice could save the Producers money 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've finally updated the list of lies in the Wiki (have been meaning to do it for a while).

Thanks to @Loveu2, @Hiraeth and @StoneMountain for your contributions!

I've also started a Lie-o-meter at the bottom of the list; we are currently at 48 lies!

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 16.08.48.png

As ever, if you spot a lie, please mention it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I wonder what she does all day now that the sock has gone on private. Obviously she's glued to Tattle, ebay and does her Insta crap. I have a feeling it's TV and some sharp ones. Her (lol) book has 3 pages written. The only outings the kids get are to the supermarket. Her new project seems to be pimping out Ella in the hopes that she will start earning soon. Unfortunately if you google Ella the first thing that comes up is the fake RO/child abuse. Not a good look...
Redesigning the kitchen I believe?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am laughing at all the suck up idiots on Instagram saying she should be on the show. They wouldn’t have her because of the DVRO. She would get them in mountains of trouble if she belittled Ioan and B and they aired it.
She doesn't have the funds those ladies have to expend to maintain a certain lifestyle to be on the show. She doesn't have a lavish home or disposable income to fund the lifestyle required.
Even her drama and divorce is boring. She brings nothing to the table except her DVRO which would make a her a liability not an asset because if she breaks the DVRO, they might end up being sued. No way they are taking on that mess. They might like mess but it is all manufactured mess that do no involve third parties.

Reactions: 13
She doesn't have the funds those ladies have to expend to maintain a certain lifestyle to be on the show. She doesn't have a lavish home or disposable income to fund the lifestyle required.
Even her drama and divorce is boring. She brings nothing to the table except her DVRO which would make a her a liability not an asset because if she breaks the DVRO, they might end up being sued. No way they are taking on that mess. They might like mess but it is all manufactured mess that do no involve third parties.
And most of the cast's partners / husbands / exs are also in the show, can't see Yo agreeing to that !

Reactions: 8
I've just read through the Wiki, which I've never had time to do before.

Good lord, what a mess. I had no idea this had been going on since 2021 - I thought it had all happened in the last few months. Those poor kids! I know some of you feel like the older girl has some culpability, but I can only imagine what the last two years have been like for her - at such a formative age, she's going to be suffering the side effects of this for her entire adult life unless she gets a good therapist.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.