Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbh I didnt find that video - isolated - bad. you can see it more like banter, "OMG FOR ONCE I am more famous than my husband" kind of stuff etc. If it wouldnt fit her putting down pattern and if we wouldnt know that she was abusive I would not find it in any way worth mentionable.

Although I thought the context was very inappropriate. She posted this in 28 november 2017. Liar had concluded airing six weeks prior. And Alice had accused Weinstein also six weeks prior (she actually timed her piece on this around the time of the Liar series final, she always had a thing for overshadowing Ioan's work with her own stuff lol). It's basically her way of saying "my bandwagoning is worth a lot more than your career". So even isolated it's a bit yikes.

Btw this wasnt the only time she did something like this, here is another one

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Clearly Alice has never heard the phrase "The best revenge is a life lived well."
NGL, it was wonderful to meet my crappy ex again after our divorce and tell him that I was hugely successful in my work, really happy in my new relationship, and living in a lovely big house and going on fabulous holidays. Oh and I was looking amazing. I may have even used the phrase "I've levelled up". It hurt him far more than anything legally or personally attacking I could have done.
She's three years on - she could be glowing and thriving if she'd taken her own advice to move on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
You’re assuming she’ll show up.
Couldn't they just go ahead anyway? After all she has Bernal to represent her (if he hasn't been fired by then).

There could be a 'sick child' that day but I would bet AE doesn't want to miss the drama and the chance to clap eyes on Baby Angel and do another Lorraine type performance. She will show up with the kids and Gloria in tow like before.
---
in psycholand you must support your kids no matter what even if it's morally or legally wrong or even when they drag you to court
Parents who do this end up with kids with criminal records, unsurprisingly.
---
1700216721444.png

I don't find this that cute tbh. Her competitiveness with IG is off the scale. #whomejealous??? Eh yes, very. Also IG looks older than he does now and somewhat haunted here. B has given him a lease of life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
My brother has lost his battle with cancer. I know my fellow Turds/Tartlets are very caring, and please don't feel the need to derail the thread with condolences.

I am 7 years younger than Alice, and both my parents are deceased. I was still in my 30's (like Alice) when I lost my mother. Now my beloved brother is gone. My ex-husband also passed away 6 years ago, leaving my younger son without his father. My kids also have no living grandparents.

Alice acts like she has lost everything, but she has no frigging idea. I do have a house and a loving partner, however, but that is because I am not a lazy bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My brother has lost his battle with cancer. I know my fellow Turds/Tartlets are very caring, and please don't feel the need to derail the thread with condolences.

I am 7 years younger than Alice, and both my parents are deceased. I was still in my 30's (like Alice) when I lost my mother. Now my beloved brother is gone. My ex-husband also passed away 6 years ago, leaving my younger son without his father. My kids also have no living grandparents.

Alice acts like she has lost everything, but she has no frigging idea. I do have a house and a loving partner, however, but that is because I am not a lazy bleep.
I am so sorry to hear this @Ice Cream Enthusiast. Sending love and masses of cwtches 💜🙏💜

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I always side eye the idea of revenge when it comes to relationship splits. If the ex was abusive then the only advice is to stay away and get them out of your head anyway. If the relationship didnt work out then it’s a matter of getting on with your life. Being hurt doesn’t justify revenge or any other compensation. I wish women didn’t push the revenge agenda like it is a panacea for hurt or rejection.

Alice is a classic version of someone with no emotional resilience (amongst a basket of other things) and no financial resilience. All her efforts to be witty, relevant and informed fall flat on their face in the face of her jealousy, nastiness and inflated opinion of herself.

Someone needs to tell her the ditzy whimsical modern woman/mother trope died 30 years ago. Her writing style is derivative and out of date. The stories were never that relatable anyway. After 20 years of financial crisis, war, pandemic and more financial crisis noone is amused by her made up smug muttering.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She looks like Heath Ledger as the Joker.
---
They were happy as larks before that awful Aussie showed up. Uh-huh.
+2033 in a week on the star meter vs IG's (presumably more honourably gained) +400.... so she is fessing up to gaming the system with her stans then? Hardly a good look.

Hugs to all those having difficult times at present.

Reactions: 14
Another drunken video blast from the past. Also @welp can you put the Utter Utter defamation video on here again as it seems to have gone AWOL. Thanks.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Another drunken video blast from the past. Also @welp can you put the Utter Utter defamation video on here again as it seems to have gone AWOL. Thanks.

might be a bit out of order

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did she view the video before she posted because she gives off nanny mcfee vibes where she speaks directly into the camera. Bald head, bad, lumpy skin, sheep eye brows.
Girl, stop spending your money on second hand ebay crap and spend that money on an aesthetician and a hair salon. Stop with the home dye jobs

Reactions: 12
Hey, Alice bleeping Evans. We know you and your flying monkeys read Tattle. You should know that you only received four votes on the Celebrity Death Poop thread this year.
That will be a screenshat for sure. Relax, Chickenshit, it's a bit of fun...

AE/FM: They are now issuing death threats to our beloved Alice. I'm calling Instapol right now when I've finished shaking, puking and rolling on the floor.
---
Didn't she delete this very quickly?

She would have got the document before us yet she claims she only saw it after people were talking about it online. Another lie for the list. Hence her Utter Utter shock about IG's defamation.

She repeats all the old bullshit. "IG has refused to contact his kids" "IG found someone else and he left us" She also claims the drinking at 11am was a lie (I believe IG) and that she wouldn't say anything bad about him. LMAO But give this woman an Oscar!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There’s so much to hate about AlcaTone but the capitalisation of the s on sister always makes my teeth itch.

I’m not a “regular” here so you may not have noticed that I’ve not been around but my little old dog didn’t recover and I had to let her go. I have continued to lurk and this site has been a great distraction from sad thoughts and has made me laugh during this rotten time - thank you.
So sorry to hear that, SarahJane.
---

I’m so sorry, Ice. Sending love.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have a lot of thoughts on this comment but more than that is it's reach.

This tweet about Yo as Reed Richards has over a million and a half views and lots likes and reposts. It's a much higher engagement than anything Alice has done in years that isn't desperate abuse of him.

I don't think he's a really great actor but people like him and respond to him. If the custody case doesn't destroy him or Alice pull out some other fake RO debacle again, he will probably be able to secure some kind of work.

Screenshot_20231117-083642~2.png

Reactions: 28
I’ve not seen this before. She’s sozzled again, what a shock. But wow 😯 she just never stopped putting him down. And I know it’s been said before but if this is what she was doing online then she must have been 10 x worse in private. She really thinks she is better than him. She is so, as the kids say these days, delulu.
And a bleep.
The YouTube post says the video is from 2018. When their marriage was "perfect."

Reactions: 14
I’ve not seen this before. She’s sozzled again, what a shock. But wow 😯 she just never stopped putting him down. And I know it’s been said before but if this is what she was doing online then she must have been 10 x worse in private. She really thinks she is better than him. She is so, as the kids say these days, delulu.
And a bleep.
---
Actually, Alice told him how him hiw she felt. Text message from wiki. Delulu is right. 🤭

Screenshot_20231117_090842_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I have a lot of thoughts on this comment but more than that is it's reach.

This tweet about Yo as Reed Richards has over a million and a half views and lots likes and reposts. It's a much higher engagement than anything Alice has done in years that isn't desperate abuse of him.

I don't think he's a really great actor but people like him and respond to him. If the custody case doesn't destroy him or Alice pull out some other fake RO debacle again, he will probably be able to secure some kind of work.

View attachment 2576906
He will definitely work again. There are so many worse things out there right now. This custody battle is a nothing burger. P Diddy's former girlfriend just sued him in federal court, for human trafficking, assault and rape. Will Smith is getting ready to sue a former assistant for defamation for defamatory statements about Will's sexuality. She needs to wake up. Nobody cares about her divorce or custody battle.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.