Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitrep, please!
Nowt to report. She didn’t look up once or in my direction. She was laughing internally though (opposite of LOL) and I badly wanted to know what her Tattle bag was!

I’ve never ever met anyone IRL who reads here. Just reading Tattle alone I’d be enamoured but if they actually knew about this tit show and lived in my village*- bleeping hell id be so exited!

*bonus to know they can’t give me flu an all innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was immediately reminded of this poem by Kahlil Gilbran and I wonder if Ioan had read it too. I gave an illustrated copy of it to my father once.

Kahlil Gibran
1883 –1931

And a woman who held a babe against her bosom said, Speak to us of Children.
And he said:
Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite, and He bends you with His might that His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the archer’s hand be for gladness;
For even as He loves the arrow that flies, so He loves also the bow that is stable.
I love this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
With talk of emancipation, I read this as Ella hasn’t been scouted so much as Alice has taken her to some agencies but without Ioan’s signature, it’s no dice. So in Alice’s muddled head, she will get Ella to apply for emancipation and Ella can then sign herself to the agencies, earn and support Alice. Of course Ella needs to show the self-supporting before emancipation, which she can’t do, unless emancipated and found/given work in modelling.
IMG_1347.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Monkeys flinging tit alert. All 3 of her followers may be present. 🤭
Hooe they read the Wiki while you're here.

View attachment 2573631
I wonder if that account is actually learning anything about their idol Alice, or just cherry-picking posts to suit their own biases while ignoring the facts in the posts and the wiki? Rhetorical question. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So now someone *sent* them fish in dry ice and it wasn’t part of the purchase from trader Joes. I’m not certain but imma go out on a limb and say that I suspect that trader joes does in fact serve their fresh fish in dry ice.
Disclaimer: apologies if already posted, but I don’t remember seeing it.
IMG_1353.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So now someone *sent* them fish in dry ice and it wasn’t part of the purchase from trader Joes. I’m not certain but imma go out on a limb and say that I suspect that trader joes does in fact serve their fresh fish in dry ice.
Disclaimer: apologies if already posted, but I don’t remember seeing it. View attachment 2573736
I think she said someone "sent" it because I posted that it would be expensive for Alice, who claims she is broke and receives no payments from Ioan. She can't have people believing that she would buy this.

Reactions: 29
I wonder if that account is actually learning anything about their idol Alice, or just cherry-picking posts to suit their own biases while ignoring the facts in the posts and the wiki? Rhetorical question. 😂
That account is now open yet it gets boring after 2 mins of viewing. It’s so repetitive and monotone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently common sense isn't common among Alice's socks.
If you look at Alice's right shoulder and elbow, you can tell this photo is edited.

Screenshot_20231115_143610_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231115_143632_Samsung Internet.jpg

1080177-lastik_cover1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Alice certainly implied with this that she has researched when Ella can be emancipatated from Ioan (if their relationship doesnt improve I'm all for this btw, finally at least the financial situation would be just), but while in most of the USA the minimum age you can apply for this is 16, in California it's actually 14.

With that glaring error I wonder if Alice missed in her research also that you cant get emancipated only from one parent, it's always both. She probably also missed that all financial obligations will be gone.

It feels like their idea of this is that she can legally drop the name (no) and that Ioan no longer can block anything unreasonable (since obviously he will get legal custody). They dont think much beyond this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
And where was she when Ella was playing this lead role? Yep her ever loving mother was of course watching her beloved daughter in her lead role and absolutely not, ever, no way in this world getting pissed out of her head and posting on socials. Mother of the bleeping year right there.
I bet when Alice found out Ioan wasn’t going, (to rightfully avoid Alice) she wasn’t the slightest bit interested anymore to go and support Ella as her mother and the parents at the school probably all hate big Al

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ioan gets quite a lot of love on Social Media atm btw due to the Pedro Pascal = Mr Fantastic rumour.
To be fair, that photo doesn't look edited to me.

She just has long arms, and she's in an awkward position.
yeah, its a pap shot
I bet when Alice found out Ioan wasn’t going, (to rightfully avoid Alice) she wasn’t the slightest bit interested anymore to go and support Ella as her mother and the parents at the school probably all hate big Al
tbh she may have gone there

Which is precisely why Ioan couldnt go there. They would have completely embarrased Ella because no doubt Alice would have made a huge scene.

Last edited:
Hello Turds 👋🧡

I see the insufferable tedious oik is keeping up the “We’Re SO HaPpY” facade still…

I know I’m not alone in thinking I’d LOVE to be a fly on the wall in Dupee’s office dictating her summary of Alice The Parent. duck me, it would be like trying to describe the concept of artificial intelligence to my cat ( and he has like 1 single brain cell which only does a 3 day week. That’s still more than Alice’s thought so 🤷‍♀️)…

Ms Evans appears to be under the illusion that a “Bogan” took her “Baby Angel” from her and the children. She also talked to me about a site called “Tattle”, which I have never even heard of, let alone read, and she seems to be under the impression that members of the site view her as a bad mother. Ms Evans spends a lot of time online -as much as 23.5 hours a day, only stopping to drink wine and eat her usual from Panda Express. However, Ms Evans does not appear to have wrapped her mind around the fact that spending so much time online would be detrimental to the children. Instead, they get to join her online as she attempts to doxx members of Tattle, make pithy comments on various celebrity Instagram accounts and create various socks for the sole purpose of abusing the so called Bogan and her ex husband. Ms Evans counts this as a family activity.”

She literally is such a crappy, ridiculous idiot and an even worse “mother”.
Oh my days this is bloody brilliant!! 🤩 I think I just woke Mr T up, yep I think he thought I was having a respiratory episode (sshhh I snorted 🤣😂) In all seriousness though, I hope Dupee is able to help those two girls. They need to know, and feel how loved they truly are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she said someone "sent" it because I posted that it would be expensive for Alice, who claims she is broke and receives no payments from Ioan. She can't have people believing that she would buy this.
She’s so obvious. The fish was now *sent* since we speculated about it coming from a higher end place…..but I’m also wondering, seeing as it’s Wednesday (3 business days nearly since went on her posting spree and the comment was yesterday) if it’s been brought up “officially” since she’s always publicly pleading poverty. It slams Ioan and it scares the kids.

Reactions: 16

I think the part of the scarf you can see is closer to her neck (on the right side) and her right shoulder is hidden behind Ioan. So her arm is not as long as it looks in the picture. A bit of an optical illusion. Like the levitating boots!

Or she has a new body part to clothe with the warring wardrobe. The long arm of the law will require a garment!

• Haha
She never said she didn't attend the school play - just lambasted IG for not knowing enough about it, acting all innocent as if she didn't PA Ella. I would be very surprised if AE didn't attend. After all it was the fancy school back then and AE might have stayed sober especially to catch the eye of some rich divorced father there or spot some celebs that she could smooze.
she must have gone drunk then, the teachers should be interviewed

• Heart
yeah, its a pap shot

tbh she may have gone there

Which is precisely why Ioan couldnt go there. They would have completely embarrased Ella because no doubt Alice would have made a huge scene.
I agree that’s why he didn’t go but if there isn’t anything in it for Alice, I’m not convinced she would go just to support Ella. We’ve seen that she can’t be bothered to do even basic level parenting. Unless it got her a DM article or she posted pics of Ella onstage or after the play to gain attention by proxy that I don’t remember, I can see her sending Gloria in or sending Ella with a friends parent. Had Ioan confirmed he was going, given her desperation to be in the same room as him, she would’ve have gone. I suspect she got her hopes up, he said he wasn’t going and she fell apart and hit the bottle and decided to spew on instagram instead of attend. Just my possible theory having rewatched that clip she posted…

• Heart
She’s so obvious. The fish was now *sent* since we speculated about it coming from a higher end place…..but I’m also wondering, seeing as it’s Wednesday (3 business days nearly since went on her posting spree and the comment was yesterday) if it’s been brought up “officially” since she’s always publicly pleading poverty. It slams Ioan and it scares the kids.
It all sounds a bit fishy to me.

Or maybe Clive is back?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Bit like Ioan’s Mr Fantastic arm he used to point a gun in her face whilst simultaneously standing behind her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.