Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ole Al going to do? Stagger in fake cackling at everything and pull her gaping mouth pose into the camera every two minutes?? Hardly entertainment is it.
We would find it entertaining. The usual audience would be WTF?? I have the perfect TV show for her though

The Real Bag Ladies of Beverley Hills.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh look another excuse not to work, due to court appointments 🙄. The first one is still months away, and many people work while going through much more traumatic events, because they need the money.
What will the next excuse be I wonder 🤔
Court appointments, evaluator appointments, driving kids to and from school, driving kids to weekly therapy appointments. Alice does lead a full life, doesn't she? One that completely precludes a job outside the home.

Side note, found this old ad:
tehebzzl9h361.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The only time I've ever seen Heather Mills is when she was on Dancing on Ice many years ago. I thought she came across as smug and thoroughly unlikeable - much like someone else we know of.
I know several people who have had the misfortune to work for her, your description is accurate. Allegedly.

Reactions: 13
Court appointments, evaluator appointments, driving kids to and from school, driving kids to weekly therapy appointments. Alice does lead a full life, doesn't she? One that completely precludes a job outside the home.

Side note, found this old ad:View attachment 2572977
I heard somebody say his ex-girlfriends fanny was like a 'badly packed kebab' - she could probably make use of this soap :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This photo gives me the ick. If the sexes were reversed I think alarm bells would ring..

1700062858103.png

Ella’s arrival, Ioan admits, did cause a shift in his priorities, ‘because my ambitions have kind of taken on a different form. Now, everything I do is for Ella’s sake instead of my own’.

It's sad to think of where they are now. AE's sock was crowing that the reunification therapy wasn't going well. Anyway, I bet that therapist will have some interesting things to report to Dupee.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
H

How would that work vis-a-vis the restraining order?
I’ve been through an assessment and they don’t have to meet the parents together. There’s really no reason to. They want to see the kids with the parents but they’re divorced. They won’t be spending time together so it’s not necessary to have them all in one room.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been through an assessment and they don’t have to meet the parents together. There’s really no reason to. They want to see the kids with the parents but they’re divorced. They won’t be spending time together so it’s not necessary to have them all in one room.
Not to mention it breaks the DVRO...

Reactions: 7
This photo gives me the ick. If the sexes were reversed I think alarm bells would ring..

View attachment 2572992

Ella’s arrival, Ioan admits, did cause a shift in his priorities, ‘because my ambitions have kind of taken on a different form. Now, everything I do is for Ella’s sake instead of my own’.

It's sad to think of where they are now. AE's sock was crowing that the reunification therapy wasn't going well. Anyway, I bet that therapist will have some interesting things to report to Dupee.
The bad bleach job with the dark roots showing through, the staple black tank top, and the out of place scarf. That's our Alice😍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The bad bleach job with the dark roots showing through, the staple black tank top, and the out of place scarf. That's our Alice😍
Hold on. I thought she was a natural blond, since she so very publicly vilified brunettes. What is it with that woman. Fake ass buffalo.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2572992

This paragraph is heartbreaking

07DB8EA2-E542-4244-B477-10009485C616.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If anyone wants 1-1 time with Alun, he is a Welsh language tutor (@ReturningthePearls ;)). His Linkedin profile is quite impressive. AE poured scorn on him and Siwan saying they only had badly paying jobs. If only Alun was a failed owner of a Cash Converters or unemployed like the Evanses - now that would be impressive!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This paragraph is heartbreaking

View attachment 2573172
I was immediately reminded of this poem by Kahlil Gilbran and I wonder if Ioan had read it too. I gave an illustrated copy of it to my father once.

Kahlil Gibran
1883 –1931

And a woman who held a babe against her bosom said, Speak to us of Children.
And he said:
Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite, and He bends you with His might that His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the archer’s hand be for gladness;
For even as He loves the arrow that flies, so He loves also the bow that is stable.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So, Alice thinks Ella can legally move out at 16 years old. Is Alice implying that Ella will use the legal process to emancipate herself from her mother? Alice will receive no child support for Ella if she does this.

Screenshot_20231114_211349_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231114_212525_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231114_212722_Google.jpg

Reactions: 9

View attachment 2572992

This must be photoshopped. Alices arms are weirdly disproportionate. I think it is a photo of Ioan with the baby and she added herself.

• Haha
  • Wow

View attachment 2572992

That’s such a weird photo! What is going on with her right arm???? 😳
---
This must be photoshopped. Alices arms are weirdly disproportionate. I think it is a photo of Ioan with the baby and she added herself.
You just beat me to it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s such a weird photo! What is going on with her right arm???? 😳
---

You just beat me to it! 😂
I found it weird too. She looked like she was at least 6'3'' looking at the proportions in that picture. her arms seemed really long and muscular. I thought it was just my wacky eye sight

Reactions: 9
Neither one of Alice's girls look just like her. Maybe Alice has forgotten what she actually looks like.

Screenshot_20231115_122448_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20231115_122726_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It is photoshopped, I see it now but it's part of a series of photos of them at their doorway with baby Ella. AE is a handsy, gangly octopus.

1700073942864.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
So, Alice thinks Ella can legally move out at 16 years old. Is Alice implying that Ella will use the legal process to emancipate herself from her mother? Alice will receive no child support for Ella if she does this.

View attachment 2573222
View attachment 2573225View attachment 2573226
I think it's obvious AE and Ella have googled emancipation of minors. In this case, Ella to emancipate herself from Ioan, not Mommy Dearest of course.. But that would involve IG not having to pay for her so they probably got cold feet...
---
This was after at least one nose job too!
Yep, it doesn't look like a natural nose. So she's had at least 2 nose jobs. She looks like a witch here too, but OP looks like a nice guy. Not well suited at all, even before OP went gay.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.