Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it weird too. She looked like she was at least 6'3'' looking at the proportions in that picture. her arms seemed really long and muscular. I thought it was just my wacky eye sight
looks like a spider clutching it's prey

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ioan gets quite a lot of love on Social Media atm btw due to the Pedro Pascal = Mr Fantastic rumour.

yeah, its a pap shot

tbh she may have gone there

Which is precisely why Ioan couldnt go there. They would have completely embarrased Ella because no doubt Alice would have made a huge scene.
There's a rumour of Pedro Pascal for Mr Fantastic?? Damn. Fine actor but he's so insecure and needy that it's so off putting. Ioan a million times over.

Reactions: 10
There's a rumour of Pedro Pascal for Mr Fantastic?? Damn. Fine actor but he's so insecure and needy that it's so off putting. Ioan a million times over.
Screenshot_20231115-175123_X~2.jpg

Remember when Alice (or sock) said that all the Google images of Yo will link them together foreverrrrrrrrrrr. Well, nope. Yo might be paired with another partner with oversized spectacles (wink).

Hollywood Reporter is higher profile than Ioan usually gets these days, so this is nice to see. There's chatter around him for this & the fans don't give a flip about his overly dramatic divorce.

With the Marvels movie tanking, I think there will be a lot of think pieces looking back at FF4 and how the older one has generally held up before comic movies because bloated and weary.

They didn't need to put Yo's picture here but he is there. It keeps him relevant & not a sideshow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Agreed. And for me and friends, the worst moment of the Mandalorian was when he took off his helmet. He’s just so ordinary. Mr. Fantastic must be fantastic - Ioan is far better casting.

Reactions: 13
For what it’s worth, Alice was at Ella’s play. It was not long after Ioan came back from France, and I believe he was still isolating due to covid. Here is her tweet on the matter …

IMG_2483.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
So now someone *sent* them fish in dry ice and it wasn’t part of the purchase from trader Joes. I’m not certain but imma go out on a limb and say that I suspect that trader joes does in fact serve their fresh fish in dry ice.
Disclaimer: apologies if already posted, but I don’t remember seeing it. View attachment 2573736
Fish in dry ice and 2 big ice packs didn’t come from Trader Joes. I have always believed it was shipped to her. Expensive fish too I would say.

Reactions: 8
For what it’s worth, Alice was at Ella’s play. It was not long after Ioan came back from France, and I believe he was still isolating due to covid. Here is her tweet on the matter …

View attachment 2574049
Yes but that’s Alice words so at least 50% chance they’re lies.

We still don’t have any proof she went, unless there’s actual photos.

Wouldn’t she have posted on insta?

maybe she was too drunk tho.

Reactions: 7
So now someone *sent* them fish in dry ice and it wasn’t part of the purchase from trader Joes. I’m not certain but imma go out on a limb and say that I suspect that trader joes does in fact serve their fresh fish in dry ice.
Disclaimer: apologies if already posted, but I don’t remember seeing it. View attachment 2573736
Our TJ's doesn't use dry ice to pack fish purchases. But companies like Wild Alaskan Company, Omaha Steaks, Fulton Fish Market, etc. are mail-order companies that ship their frozen fish with dry ice. Very pricey.

Reactions: 14
The video doesn't say she didn't go. It was made before the play happened.

AE: Ella's doing the lead role in something tonight, tomorrow night. And he doesn't even know she's doing the lead role.

Then there's this - as if IG could go there with her there. I doubt he was even told it was on. There's no way AE didn't go. That's why she made IG pay the $50k, for stuff like this with rich people's kids.

1700096436967.png

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Quick one: Alice can go duck herself and how does a tattle member like me generate a code so that a new member can join?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Our TJ's doesn't use dry ice to pack fish purchases. But companies like Wild Alaskan Company, Omaha Steaks, Fulton Fish Market, etc. are mail-order companies that ship their frozen fish with dry ice. Very pricey.
Trader Joe’s sounds downmarket to me. Is it?

I shop at Iceland (UK frozen food store) sometimes, and the only dry ice I see is when I open a fridge😀. AE isn’t short of money (she just has less than she had).

It’s rather sad that her 8 year old has to perform as though some dry ice is the best thing she’s ever seen.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Thank you so much. Why are you so damn perfect? 🥰
LMAO I am the farthest thing from it but coming from you, who're pretty darn perfect yourself, that is a high compliment indeed. 🥰😘

In other news I am not three degrees removed from Alun on LinkedIn and I'm cranky about it. 😭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
LMAO I am the farthest thing from it but coming from you, who're pretty darn perfect yourself, that is a high compliment indeed. 🥰😘

In other news I am not three degrees removed from Alun on LinkedIn and I'm cranky about it. 😭😂
Next time Alun goes on LinkedIn he will be wondering why there has been an exponential increase in his profile views 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Agreed. And for me and friends, the worst moment of the Mandalorian was when he took off his helmet. He’s just so ordinary. Mr. Fantastic must be fantastic - Ioan is far better casting.
Omg. How dare you?! I love Pedro Pascal! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.