Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but the ladies of RH are all pretty, witty and glamorous. What ole Al going to do? Stagger in fake cackling at everything and pull her gaping mouth pose into the camera every two minutes?? Hardly entertainment is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Since shw can't do RHWOBH, what other reality shows would be possible for Alice?

Dancing with stars and dancing on ice are out of the question. Bake off too, I doubt she even knows what an oven looks like. Celebrity big brother? Get me out of here? They should do a reality show on hasbeens and the winner gets an acting job.
As somebody mentioned earlier, the only reason they would want her is for the car crash she is with her association with Ioan on things like Big Brother etc. With the RO in place and what she's already spouted a thousand times, she literally has nothing else to talk about.

Reactions: 16
Are we Trump supporters again? It goes well with the old alliteration. Tattle turd trumps? Tattle trump turds?

And no child should be traumatized if mommy's away for a few days. Lots of parents leave toddlers with grandparents and go out for an odd weekend, for example. Sure it can be a bit stressful for the child at first but that's one of the things they have to learn to cope with.
I've previously mentioned my friend's nightmare wife who completely PA'd him from his kids through the courts - this has reminded me that she would not leave the children alone with anyone, not him, not grandparents or other family, not a babysitter so they could never go anywhere just as a couple. He thought it was due to her anxiety but it could also be seen as wanting to exert total control and dependence on her, and not letting them form any kind of bond with another person without her being part of it, especially his parents (the kids' grandparents), which is terribly sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Alice is too much of a train wreck for even RHOBH.
Oh, I don’t know… they had that woman, something-Guidice, who ended up in prison, and I think several others - Crystal something and Jen Shah? - have been convicted of criminal activities? The problem would be finding useable footage amongst all the [Alice CAPS] UTTER, UTTER DEFAMATION that Alice would spew about IG/BW/5 lawyers and counting/Tattle/Twitter enemies/Judge Josh/sleb friends who have ‘abandoned’ her, and so on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Heather would take off her leg and still catch up to Al's, to body slam her WWE style.
Yeah but all Alice has to do is put the Bogan’s face on heathers in her head and it’s game over for Heather, Alice (providing it not a bed bound day) would bounce of side ropes and flatten her like a pancake. She could use the now redundant fake leg as a toothpick for the chia seeds💅
---
A
Is Alice planning to get a job? Good for her. But, who is going to support her until after all the court hearings and appts?

View attachment 2572165
---
This comment is on Alice’s dry ice Instagram post. I thought we all here because Alice is a tit person and abusive wife and mother. I didn't know know we all had to be Trump supporters. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2572167
First it’s Alice doesn’t work because she has to look after her infant teenage daughters (despite having nanny),then Alice doesn’t work because of strike…. Now it’s Alice doesn’t work because of court. Excuse after excuse. How does every other woman who gets divorced work? If there was ever a time to work now is it! Mounting legal fees and all eyes on your suitability to parent property would surely mean NOW IS WORK TIME.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
‘Ella is doing the lead role in (pause) something tonight and he doesn’t even know’

Quite the self-own here considering the resident parent couldn’t name the production Ella was playing the lead in.
And where was she when Ella was playing this lead role? Yep her ever loving mother was of course watching her beloved daughter in her lead role and absolutely not, ever, no way in this world getting pissed out of her head and posting on socials. Mother of the bleeping year right there.

Reactions: 24
And where was she when Ella was playing this lead role? Yep her ever loving mother was of course watching her beloved daughter in her lead role and absolutely not, ever, no way in this world getting pissed out of her head and posting on socials. Mother of the bleeping year right there.
Good spot actually as this means Alice was hammered during the day.

Reactions: 20
I thought that was strange. I was a dancer when I was younger and my parents used to go with me every night either to watch front of house or in the dressing rooms to help with costume changes etc. Ella would have only been 11/12 when this was happening, why wasn't her mother there supporting her ? (sorry forget I asked that question, I know the answer).

Reactions: 11
I fixed it for her

@kingseven you are the King!!!! I just spat out my tea all over my little floof 😂 Luckily it was only luke warm bless him. He opened one eye and tilted his head to one side as if to say what the actual duck mother, you’re supposed to be working 🤣 Also, I can’t believe she posted that and it has her actually calling B a bogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who didn't at first realise that the housewives shows are meant to be aspirational? :ROFLMAO: All I saw was a bunch of classless women fighting about stupid tit, all the time. Then I saw someone on my friend's page commenting about wanting to be like them and I went whhhaaaaatttt??? I clearly have different priorities!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I thought that was strange. I was a dancer when I was younger and my parents used to go with me every night either to watch front of house or in the dressing rooms to help with costume changes etc. Ella would have only been 11/12 when this was happening, why wasn't her mother there supporting her ? (sorry forget I asked that question, I know the answer).
Exactly because any normal parent would (very proudly) be there for their child. I did quite a bit of acting when I was in school and my Mum never missed anything I was in (she was a sahm). My Dad came when he could too. Equally with my own child despite working full time, I have always attended everything that I could. Ugh these videos of mAlice really have fucked me off. She proclaims to the world that they are ‘so happy’ and yet the reality is laid bare in these for all to see. I can only hope that at some stage those two girls realise how badly they have been treated.

Reactions: 14
hahahaha. the strike is over, time for a new excuse. she is so pathetic

as for Trump supporter: Alice claimed this based on nothing because apparently supporting Trump means you are a tit person. the irony is though that many of HER fans ARE Trump supporters. this makes sense: Alice and Trump have identical personalities.
She can't work because of all the court appearances and meetings with her attorney? At that rate Bernal should just give her a desk in his office and be done with it. She can be her own attorney. The judge should just giver her his clerk's desk in his court room. Never in the history of litigation has there been a case with so many hearings, court appearances and meetings with attorneys. Frigging liar. Get a job you lazy ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Alice wants to try something different. Maybe she could try acting. She hasn't done any of that for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As always, thank you, Hiraeth. So if I’m reading this correctly, the report will not be available to the parties (Ioan and Malice)
themselves. Their attorneys and any individual evaluators they may hire can see it, but not the actual parties to the divorce. I can understand the confidentiality of the file and supporting documentation if only to protect the identities of those providing content. I would sure hate to be mAlice’s attorney - for many reasons - but being aware of the report but constrained from giving it to her would be difficult, at best. Can he at least give her a heads-up if it doesn’t look good? Am I just misunderstanding this? It seems very odd to me that what is likely to be a pivotal piece of evidence would not be available to the parties.
I think they can meet with their attorney and read it with them. They just can’t have a copy.

Reactions: 6
I've previously mentioned my friend's nightmare wife who completely PA'd him from his kids through the courts - this has reminded me that she would not leave the children alone with anyone, not him, not grandparents or other family, not a babysitter so they could never go anywhere just as a couple. He thought it was due to her anxiety but it could also be seen as wanting to exert total control and dependence on her, and not letting them form any kind of bond with another person without her being part of it, especially his parents (the kids' grandparents), which is terribly sad.
This is what AE has done too. Pulling Ella from school was part of that too.

Ms. Greenberg: My concern is that we get something done because the therapists, who haven't started really working in earnest with this family yet, will not be able to make recommendations, will not be able to give an analysis and provide an expert opinion. Unlike other cases, where there's tons of people involved who can provide that evidence, that doesn't exist in this case.

Elise is basically saying that there aren't the usual family members to provide evidence. It's good that the therapists will be inputting into the evaluation though.

Anne: One of the children’s therapists previously recommended a psychiatric assessment of Ella.

It looks like that will happen too. It needs to.

Anne: Ioan believes that there are complications with Alice that will be assisted by having a psychiatrist as the child custody evaluator.

This is a polite way of saying AE is batshit and Ella is starting to display similar behaviour.

Anne: Dr. Dupee is experienced, and excellent in that her psychiatric background would be of assistance in this particular matter.

No wonder AE objected to her. LOL the Brisbane Massive is in the house.
---
Alice wants to try something different. Maybe she could try acting. She hasn't done any of that for years.
What about Lorraine?
---
Exactly because any normal parent would (very proudly) be there for their child.
She never said she didn't attend the school play - just lambasted IG for not knowing enough about it, acting all innocent as if she didn't PA Ella. I would be very surprised if AE didn't attend. After all it was the fancy school back then and AE might have stayed sober especially to catch the eye of some rich divorced father there or spot some celebs that she could smooze.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Since shw can't do RHWOBH, what other reality shows would be possible for Alice?

Dancing with stars and dancing on ice are out of the question. Bake off too, I doubt she even knows what an oven looks like. Celebrity big brother? Get me out of here? They should do a reality show on hasbeens and the winner gets an acting job.
GB News would probably take her on as their family values spokesperson or Domestic Violence commentator. She could invite on other abusers and let them justify and minimise their abuse against pussy snowflakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is what AE has done too. Pulling Ella from school was part of that too.

Ms. Greenberg: My concern is that we get something done because the therapists, who haven't started really working in earnest with this family yet, will not be able to make recommendations, will not be able to give an analysis and provide an expert opinion. Unlike other cases, where there's tons of people involved who can provide that evidence, that doesn't exist in this case.

Elise is basically saying that there aren't the usual family members to provide evidence. It's good that the therapists will be inputting into the evaluation though.

Anne: One of the children’s therapists previously recommended a psychiatric assessment of Ella.

It looks like that will happen too. It needs to.

Anne: Ioan believes that there are complications with Alice that will be assisted by having a psychiatrist as the child custody evaluator.

This is a polite way of saying AE is batshit and Ella is starting to display similar behaviour.

Anne: Anne states that Dr. Dupee is experienced, and excellent in that her psychiatric background would be of assistance in this particular matter.

No wonder AE objected to her. LOL the Brisbane Massive is in the house.
---

What about Lorraine?
Again, I don't think Lorraine would touch her with someone else's crappy stick. She properly stitched up the growler and for a show that advocates for mental health being caught with their pants down by giving someone air time who then went on to have a DVRO taken out against her made Lorraine look like a right twit !

Reactions: 14
The enormity of what Alice has stolen from those girls in robbing them of a relationship with their Father will impact on their relationship with Alice when they are older. Moo!
And robbed them of relationships with both sets of grandparents.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.