Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveu2

VIP Member
I imagine that Alice fills Elsie's head with the story about when Ioan wanted to stop with the IVF. Probably along the lines of how her father didn't want her and Alice fought to have her. She's such a bitch.

Old text from wiki.

Screenshot_20231111_203500_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Old Soak

VIP Member
When a new month begins, it’s common for it to take a few days to flip the calendar page to the new month. With all of Alice’s focus on screenshots dating back to this time in 2021 (and the fact she is still acting like Ioan just left) it appears that the lush hasn’t turned the calendar page for about 24 fkn months

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I’m getting Cinderella vibes with Elsie being Cinderella doing all the chores for the 2 step sisters.

• Sad
Reactions: 37

House of Tea

VIP Member
If Ella makes a success of singing, Alice will take the credit.

If you recall Heather Mills McCartney, she claims not to have heard any Beatles songs before she started dating Paul. And when they split she revealed her daughter was good at an instrument, may have been a saxophone. With no degree of humour she claimed that her daughter’s musical ability came from her! You gotta admire that level of chutzpah/self delusion.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Yesterday's dumbass doesn't realize that harassment and abuse is illegal. He had a shit load of evidence, she had nothing.

View attachment 2581832

Lie. Alice posted on her own accounts that Ioan had been telling her for 2 years that she was a terrible person. Ioan and Alice's marriage counselor says, "Hi"
Being hurt does not give someone the right to stalk, harass, and defame anyone.

View attachment 2581833
Typical flying monkey response here. Outpouring of pain and grief normally isn't abusive and harassment. But, monkeys can't see beyond the end of their bananas.

View attachment 2581327
these people always hear smart phrases and think they are applicable to their abuser idol

for the dumb out there: to "extend" your abuse legally (which happens, Alice has done this over Ella with the fake RO for example) abuse has to exist first, and their idol herself has denied that Ioan was ever abusive (under OATH). When someome claims that they are getting legally abused by a non-abusive person it just usually means that they are very unhappy that they can no longer control their ex since the legal system deals with it (hence why Alice is so keen for direct communication with her victim, if she genuinely thought to be legally abused she wouldnt want this). this is sending narcs like Alice over the edge.

Of course in very rare cases legal abuse exist even for people who werent previously abusive, but it's rare. And it isnt the case here. Ioan is if anything even waaaay too soft as a litigant. He could have filed a dozent contempt of orders at this point for example. He could have immediately stopped paying for everything and immediately start giving Alice what she is entitled to. He could have started to file request for orders over a year before he acutally did (which would have included them leaving the house much earlier). He could have tried to default the divorce even and completely screw Alice with this. He did none of it. Meanwhile Alice files false RO requests via her kids and drags court cases by firing lawyers. She is a text book legal abuser unlike Ioan.

btw Alice HAS said that divorce shouldnt be allowed so long kids are underage or no physical violence involved. she said this shortly after the Bianca reveal. She even said that no fault divorce is bad (a very un-democratic opinion btw).

Last edited:

priusrat

Honestly, I don't think there's anyone "new" left to send to tattle. All she ever does is complain about this site (which she has to actively search for and read btw), and in what channel of her life is she gaining new followers to send here? Her active work life? Her new fans from the new content she's producing? Her new friends from all the activities she does outside her home (maybe the people that ask her if she's related to Ella in the grocery store?)? The only reason people ever followed her in the first place was Ioan fans looking for content. Anyone who's left are just the rubberneckers watching the slowest car crash in history.

But if there are any new folks here, always a good opportunity to pull out my favorite Alice quotes 😍 (there are all her text messages, for which a judge awarded her ex husband a domestic violence restraining order: you can read the full collection in the wiki at the top right)
Screenshot_20231111_225125.jpg

Screenshot_20231111_230138.jpg

Screenshot_20231111_230028.jpg

Screenshot_20231111_230114.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Alice has absolutely zero shame. SMG is besties with Selma Blair. JFC Alice they will be gossiping behind your back about what a psycho you are.
Alice is desperate to get back in with celebs. Damage is done, no one will associate with her now except vultures that want stories to sell.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Why would a child ask a parent not to date again or ask the parent to promise not to date again? Children don't view the parent/child relationship in that manner.
But Alice "Get a Room" Evans does. It's obvious what happened. She used Elsie to find out if IG was seeing anyone and then try and then try to guilt trip him about even the idea of it. Considering the kids wanted AE to date, it's possible Elsie didn't give a hoot but when BW was revealed AE would have banged on non-stop about how IG preferred BW to them and BW wanted to be their new mummy for her "Instagram family" and kick Mommy Dearest and them out of the family home they were squatting in.

AE is against therapy as she doesn't want the kids to realise how much she played them.

• Sick

Ametrine

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been shared already (and always sorry to share a Daily Fail link in general), but I knew absolutely nothing about IG and SMG acting together in Ringer and while googling it, this came up. It flies so much in the face of the warped take on things AE has tried to present as him being an absent, detached father and her being an absolute constant in his absence. It’s also sad to read and know how much she has poisoned his relationship with Ella now.

Thanks for sharing! I'd not read that before. I thought this was interesting:

"‘It’s quite a traumatic thing for Alice to have to leave Ella to go to work,’ he says."

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 16.50.31.png

Alice loves to use the words "traumatic/traumatised". I wonder if this was her influence rubbing onto Ioan? If she'd said many times to him, "It's TRAUMATIC I have to go and work, my poor baby will be TRAUMATISED to be away from me for SO long!".

I'm not a parent so I can't speak from my experience, but is leaving your two-year-old for a few days with the other parent to go and film what many actors would deem a good opportunity really "traumatic"? If a parent was working abroad, or going to be months away at sea/serving in the army abroad - yes, then that's traumatic as they're going to be away from their child for a while. But not when they're just a few hours' away on a plane and due back home soon, and the other parent is looking after them.

IMO a well-adjusted mother would have looked at this as a chance to work on something which was good for her career, and a chance to have a brief break from the effort of motherhood. And for an opportunity for the father to spend time alone bonding with the child.

And why was Ioan "terrified" at telling Alice Ella was in hospital? Was he terrified of her reaction? That she'd react in a completely disproportional manner and would start wailing and screaming down the phone? Or that she'd blame him somehow, and would scream and shout at him, calling him a useless parent?

This reminds me of the infamous engagement story that Ioan told on that chat show, where everyone could see the red flags in Alice's behaviour but him.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
I've added four new lies to the list in the wiki. We are now at 56 lies!

• Alice claimed, in text messages to Ioan and on Twitter, that she had "childhood savings" which she would be using to pay for Gloria, and the fees at the private school she wanted Big E to stay at. Alice gave a figure of £100k for these "savings". However, the prenup shows Alice having no funds of that amount. Alice also contradicted herself by saying she didn't have a secret stash of money.

• Alice claimed that she couldn't drop the "Gruff" from her Instagram handle after her divorce, as she is a verified account and would have to start a new account. However, this is a lie, as Welp explains.

• Alice claimed she had been 'ghosted' by Ioan and that she isn't allowed to talk to him, but this is a lie as they can communicate via the Our Family Wizard app. Alice just doesn't like to use this app, because it is monitored and non-deletable.They also have lawyers and a mediator they can communicate through.

• Alice claimed she reached out to Bianca in solidarity over Bianca's health "many times". Tattlers are sure this is a lie due to the fact that Alice insulted Bianca non-stop on her social media, and implied that she was a danger to Alice's kids, leading to Bianca being a protected person in the restraining order against Alice - which was in place by the time Alice made this claim.
81FA6722-4D1E-4EBC-B226-9879ACEF6010 (1).jpeg

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 20.46.02.png

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 20.41.58.png

• Sick
  • Angry

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Ella looks sad and Elsie is faceless. I think the clothes are dowdy looking and way too old for a 14 yo. AE is dressing Ella in her old cast offs. I think it's obvious AE wants Ella to be a model and basically be the breadwinner as she isn't going to be. She is hoping someone will sign her up based on the model pose pics.

1699749558549.png

• Sad
  • Sick

Edna

Big fat hairy deal. I'm trembling. NOT.

They're just pissing in the wind, trying to get people worried about things that will never happen, much like Malice putting a cork in her overinflated drunken gob.
Oh, my sainted aunt. Does this mean Edna's clients will soon discover that she makes anonymous (and usually silly) posts on an obscure gossip site? My tits are further gone than 'akimbo', they're in a tangle! 👁️‍🗨️👁️‍🗨️

If only I hadn't posted my own (rather lovely) image as my avatar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Ioan walking out of the family home with nothing and never returning, the reality being he fled with the clothes on his back.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
I don't think Ella looks like Alice at all.
It's kinda disturbing that Alice was sad when Ella was younger because she didn't look like her.

View attachment 2566258
A huge self-tell by Alice here, to say she was "sad" because Ella didn't look like her. Who but a narcissist would think that?

Most people would just be happy to have a healthy, thriving child, and if they happened to look like the man you say you love, then that's a bonus, surely?

Hiraeth

VIP Member
So now we have more "legal abuse" signed by Judge Josh himself.

The reunification therapist shall be Karin Manger. Karin Manger shall have the right to communicate with Respondent and Respondent shall have sessions with Karin Manger, with or without the minor children, as part of the therapy if Karin Manger requests same.

This wasn't on the Minute order iirc. Sounds like Karin will rip AE a new one as it's obvious she is trying to sabotage the reunification therapy. Good.
Karin Manger was mentioned in the July 13, 2023 minute order (as one of two choices for a reunification therapist) but it sounds like this new order clarifies that she was the therapist chosen, as well as her powers in her role.

Blurp

VIP Member
One happy boy, and the man who "hates dogs" in the background. Or is that his hand beside 🐝's?

Screenshot_20231123-020723.png

• Heart