Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Endora

VIP Member
So are we going with coincidence that Bianca was in Manhattan beach on a Monday, the same area as Dr D’s office, the same weekend Alice was kicking off on instagram…or do we think there is a connection? Dr Dupee will be interviewing Bianca at some point, no doubt
Don't hate me, but I've been skimming. I think I missed the last thread completely. I didn't realize Dr D was in Manhattan Beach until I read your post, and just googled her address. Her office is a block or two away from this mural. Maybe Bianca was doing some exploring while Ioan was meeting with the doctor?

• Wow
Reactions: 41

Ametrine

VIP Member
Any parts unfavourable to Ioan will be leaked. I'll put money on it.
Yes, “someone” will create a Twitter account called @ileakdocuments2 and information in the report will be leaked.

She just cannot help herself. I’ve never seen anything like it.

• Haha

Blurp

VIP Member
I'm so sorry, @priusrat. I can relate with your family experience well. I know holidays are definitely bittersweet because of the disagreements caused by certain family members. I hope you can spend time with those family members whose presence is a source of joy to you. 💜

This time of year makes me appreciate Tattle a lot. As the saying goes, "good friends are God's apology for family." ☺
Yes, I certainly appreciate Christmas now, spending it alone, cuddling my animals. No more crying in the kitchen after words flying across the table.

And my cat and dogs have excellent taste in choosing my presents!

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Are we Trump supporters again? It goes well with the old alliteration. Tattle turd trumps? Tattle trump turds?

And no child should be traumatized if mommy's away for a few days. Lots of parents leave toddlers with grandparents and go out for an odd weekend, for example. Sure it can be a bit stressful for the child at first but that's one of the things they have to learn to cope with.
I don't even get how everyone is supposed to have such a strong interest in US politics. I don't live there, I don't support anyone, Trump's a dick but that's as far as my interest goes. Gotta come up with better insults Al. I dunno...like those darn bastard Tattlers, I bet they pay their bills on time and make their kids eat vegetables and teach them to say thank you :rolleyes:

• Haha

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Does anyone get the feeling something is going on today/this week? Like maybe the kids are having psych evals? Alice posting the girls (with the usual soooo happy/loved/fun) and Tone coming back to life this weekend had me thinking something is happening that she can’t control so she’s trying to overcompensate
It only takes a cheese string to flap its wings in BH to set her off. Her personality is disordered, conflict and defiance.

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I don't understand why ALice keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how IG and BW met.

It
doesn't
matter
She has to blame someone else. Her ego can't ever consider that maybe, just maybe she was even part of the reason her marriage broke down. Plus it gives her the opportunity to play the innocent, loyal, sacrificing and perfect wife who was cruelly blindsided by her cheating dick of a husband, but who is now bravely doing her bestest to survive, solely taking care of her babieez in the freezing cold winters of LA with only $26 in her bank account, all while us nasty bullies on Tattle besmirch her good name.

• Haha

Autisteuse

VIP Member
She’s been as obstructive and aggressive as she possibly can, hasn’t she? She’s broken every order and stipulation, hasn’t she? She’s probably abused IG in Dupee’s presence and has shared every single one of the OFW and court proceedings contents, hasn’t she? She’s been abusive via OFW and other electronic media, hasn’t she? This is why I always hate it when she goes quiet - she’s been escalating behind the scenes.
And that’s a hell of a lot of therapy for all concerned.

• Heart

Gilbert

So Ella has already been scouted and ‘it’s crazy how she can pose’? 🤔
Nope.
No malice intended towards Ella, as I’ve said before, she’s a perfectly normal teenager. This is nonsense though. I wonder if Ioan said he didn’t want the kids going into modeling or acting as children? Everything Alice does is to get him to react.

Bwidge

I finally got round to finishing my turd donations this evening. 30 quid went to help the homeless and people below the poverty line who need food and 22 quid went on two panto tickets for kids whose parents can't afford treats and fun times x

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Can we bring back the nick name Queen Twatwaffle for Alice, please? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2574156
"A new nickname for Alice ..."

??? Do they not bother to check the dates and realise this was posted just 13 days off 2 freaking years ago?! Imo queen twatwaffle is too benign a nickname for MAlice.
---
Oh. My. Fucking. God.
She makes Jack Monroe look like a polished media professional.
Clown makeup, terrible camera angle, her mouth looks like some kind of hoover from hell, and she sounds drunk AF.
The way she moves her mouth really bothers me. I feel a bit mean for saying it and it's undoubtedly coloured by what we know of her personality, but there's something very repulsive about Alice especially when she's in motion. And I'm not saying that as an insult, there really is something about her that just says back away, back away. She's so fucking pathetic, but she's so potentially dangerous as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40

whirlingbutterflies

I’ve never known any woman be more jealous of other women that AE. She is super bitchy on every level so a stupid thing to bring up.
In what universe is AE not jealous of other women?

She seethes with jealousy of Bianca. She was jealous of Ioan’s relationship with his daughters.

She was even jealous of her stepmother FFS.

Her jealousy is pathological 🤬

• Heart

seneca

I just love Alice's dispariging two skill sets . Both accounts and acrobats are highly skilled diligent in practice and mindful in execution . I bet loans financial docs were as sexy as fuck . If I was to leave Alice I think I'd defo go for an accountant with acrobatic skills too . Like why wouldn't you . Polar opposite of Alice's loose performative ramblings of absolutely nothing . Unbalanced . In every way . Acrobatic accountants on the other hand - now they can balance - a spreadsheet and a paddle board . MS be dammed .

• Heart
  • Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
Completely agree that Ella looks nothing like Alice and that there is no way multiple people are asking her if they are related. When I see an adult and teen together 1. I would probably assume they are parent or guardian and child and 2. I don’t care. I’m sure that’s true of most people and a glaring example of how Alice lies every time she opens her mouth/types a sentence.
In the pics, Ella looks to me like an entirely normal teenager in old and boring clothes.
Alice has had so much surgery and fillers, Alice doesn't even look like Alice anymore so no chance Ella looks like Alice.

• Haha

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Came to tell you that I've been laughing my arse off after finding a YouTube channel called Akimbo, stayed for the updates.

1. Ella is a cute kid that is a spitting image of her dad, but no matter how handsome that makes dad, it doesn't make her a model.

2. The only jealousy is Al's, of her daughters. No matter how many times Al claims that people compare her and Ella, it doesn't mean that Al looks like a 20-something slim woman. She's a middle-aged woman, with a middle-aged spread and visible aging.

3. Al, grow the fuck up and get a job instead of using your kids. The constant lying is ridiculous.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Sounds like Alice has started drinking early, any visitors welcome and do check out the wiki (pink button above)

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
Do these people even know a custody evaluator has been assigned to Alice's case? Have they wondered why the gal as been appointed by the court? The judge feels these people are necessary because Alice has been abusing her kids.

Screenshot_20231112_000326_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39