Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think it interesting that some videos of Alice are being withdrawn due to Google - I assume this is right to remain forgotten. I think Alice is trying to clean up her shit. One of the most problematic videos she has ever posted was her rant on You Tube, where she went from dry eyed crying to viciously spitting out "And change your name". The lies that he has not been with his girls for more than '2 days'. Moving into how he 'scares the shit out of her'. There is no clearer real time evidence of a narcissistic rage in real time than that video. The poor victim start, the progression into 'devastated' emotions (but without any actual tears) and then the immediate switch into aggression. There is no psychological professional who will ever view that video and go 'Oh yes, clearly an abused person', they will go 'Woo red flags EVERYWHERE and clearly a person who is trying to manipulate the events, and has a very limited control over their aggressiveness'. Does anyone have a hard copy of this video? I think it should be put on the Wiki before it disappears.

Yikes, I haven’t seen that horror show before! I grabbed a new avatar from it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Ametrine

VIP Member
Oh wow I had never seen this one! Madness
I know. The lies just trip so easily off her tongue.

I also got my first thread title here because of it - #75 Alice claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lying wanker (sadly the mods had to change "wanker" to "merchant banker" 🤣 ).

• Haha

LadyWeatherwax

I've just read through the Wiki, which I've never had time to do before.

Good lord, what a mess. I had no idea this had been going on since 2021 - I thought it had all happened in the last few months. Those poor kids! I know some of you feel like the older girl has some culpability, but I can only imagine what the last two years have been like for her - at such a formative age, she's going to be suffering the side effects of this for her entire adult life unless she gets a good therapist.

• Heart

Occleshaw

Yep. If anyone is doxxed they should report it to Police and X. It wouldn't be WeHo anymore though but BH. I think part of the reason AE moved out of there is because the Sheriffs in WeHo knew too much about her.
I would do whatever fellow turds think is correct if I am doxxed. However I would have to stop laughing first.
As if being on a celeb gossip site is a big deal.
Calm down AE. Nobody cares except you. All my friends and co-workers know I spend too much time on celebrity gossip.
In fact in my pub trivia group it's one of my special topics.

• Haha

maggie72

I didn’t realise that IG and AE have to sign to agree on sealing the custody element of the case. Am I understanding that correctly?
Alice won’t follow any of the decisions anyway. She will continue to do exactly what she has been which is making sure that the kids don’t have a relationship with Ioan.

Any progress the girls have in therapy will be deprogrammed out of them as soon as they get home. She’s always going to be a monster.

• Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I can list at a few ways in which he is more superior. Better health, eating habits, weight, lifestyle, work ethic, likeability, earning potential, future career, love life, extended family, friends...
A better parent, better partner, better looking, more talented, more honest, more interesting etc. The only reason the kids prefer AE is because of extreme coercion and manipulation plus 'no rules' non-parenting parenting.
---
Nobody cares about her divorce or custody battle.
Except us. That's why she keeps mentioning Tattle on her Instagram. It's her way of saying "Actually, I'm quite a big deal - 222 threads on little old me."

• Haha

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Going into the next phase of the evaluation and the results coming out, I think we will see a lot of Alice posting how she can no longer cope, threats of SM and possibly even an attention seeking hospital episode. She will argue that people cannot attack a person in the 'midst of a nervous breakdown' but will have completely overlooked the fact the court cannot legally place the children with a mentally unstable parent.
She is entering into the end game of being boxed into a corner. Most likely she will work on the children's fears of being removed from her, and cheerlead them into talking about self harm should they be removed from their mother - 'If I have to live with Dad and Bianca I will kill myself, I will run away, I will never accept them, you can't make me'. Incredibly problematic with a GAL and an adolescent psychiatrist watching every move.
She is firmly facing the wall in a corner, with no way to move forward except in a way that is deeply damaging to both her and her children, or to I&B.

• Sick

Ally Pally

VIP Member
View attachment 2571573

Thoughts and Prayers Judge Josh
---
I’m still ruminating over that video and ‘Ella has the lead in…. something’. You just know given the chance her Dad would have spent countless hours doing readthroughs with her and giving her advice about her performance. Sad.
The enormity of what Alice has stolen from those girls in robbing them of a relationship with their Father will impact on their relationship with Alice when they are older. Moo!

• Sad

Ametrine

VIP Member
I've finally updated the list of lies in the Wiki (have been meaning to do it for a while).

Thanks to @Loveu2, @Hiraeth and @StoneMountain for your contributions!

I've also started a Lie-o-meter at the bottom of the list; we are currently at 48 lies!

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 16.08.48.png

As ever, if you spot a lie, please mention it!

• Haha
  • Heart

TinkSparks

Absolutely awesome recap @Ametrine 💕 So, mAlice is on private again. It’s a bit like the Hokey Cokey isn’t it….you put your one sock in, your one sock out, in out, in out you shake it all about…ahem ..I’ll see myself out 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

welp

VIP Member
one major reason why Alice decided to alienate the kids is not only out of revenge: they are her golden ticket to maintain her living standards more or less. If the kids had the alternative of living with Ioan Alice would had a lot less leverage, it wouldnt be "the kids will be homeless", but only her. This eliminates Ioan from caring a big deal for one (although ironically I suspect he wouldnt hold many grudges if she hadnt interfered in his relationship to the kids), but no doubt friends & strangers are far more likely to give a helping hand when kids are involved. It's also showing how - despite her fantasies - she has very low confidence in actually bagging a rich new man. Her money is on the kids: now over using them with sympathy to grift money, later over them earning the money on their own.

• Heart

SC_love

Chatty Member
If they look so much alike, why would anyone need to ask if they are mother and daughter, surely that would be obvious?! Never happened.

• Haha

iieee

VIP Member
"I love the way you track them"
Guys, the 2021 tattle threads still exist on the internet, can be viewed by anyone without an account, and can't be edited or deleted by us. Just save yourself some time and post a link.

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I thought this lie below from Alice was ridiculous as it's so easily disproven.

All you have to do is take a look through the PDF of social media postings made by Alice that @welp put together.

And imagine writing about yourself in the third person and pretending that you aren't Alice Evans, but are following her on Instagram... how many people could write so shamelessly about themselves in the third person?

"Ametrine is a bombshell. She is energetic, loud, forgetful and yes... loving". Fuck me, I'm embarrassed. I've embarrassed myself.

View attachment 2560333

Acrobat

This one also shows Alice referring to Bianca as "it":

View attachment 2560351

View attachment 2560352

View attachment 2560353

View attachment 2560354

Accountant

View attachment 2560355

View attachment 2560356

View attachment 2560358
The acrobat and accountant are rude and dismissive but it really bothers me when she and Tone call people "it." It's so dehumanizing. Ofc Alice and Tonely are too freaking far up their own butts to realize the only ones they make look bad with that insult is themselves.
---
Here is something I thought about the other day since Team Alice is stuck firmly in 2021 I was thinking about a common 2021 topic:

One of the most common excuses for Alice's relentless abuse on him (despite most of it happening before it anyway) is the idea that it's very obvious that Ioan and Bianca had an affair and that he gaslighted her while always knowing that he was going to leave her (which by a total coincidence just happened to be at the same time as Alice threatening divorce herself). The proof they always cite is that no one would commit this much after a few months of dating (not even true nowadays, but anyway). It is often also supported by Alice's claim that their version is that they just bumped into each other, which is a Alice invention, Ioan and Bianca never claimed this. the things Bianca revealed made it very obvious that they met on Harrow, became friends, stayed in touch, developed feelings and he flew her in.

Here is the thing though, out of the following two scenarios what is more likely to be true?

A) you become friends, stay in touch partly for work, when your marriage starts going south (seemingly even physical violent) you become interested, optionally you may express it on your short trip back (perhaps even physically), then you end your marriage, you give it a proper go over a long distance relationship, it seems that something is there, a few months into long distance dating you arrange to fly them in and if all goes well also move in together months later

B) You have a full blown affair, but you dont seperate from your wife, you dont even take the bait the two times your wife expresses to divorce herself (lmao), it takes you 10 months to move out. more than a year goes by since you had last physical contact with your affair (note that said couple is in the "cant take hands off each other" phase). In fact your affair seemingly entered into a different relationship even! yes, travelling to her country was tough at the time, but travelling out very doable, yet she opted not to. Despite having your own apartment and very infrequent visit from your kids and enough friends of your affair around to take her in if need be. Then you go work in a different country and only after two months you invite your affair over. After this you move together.

A) is far more likely. And I believe Alice also knows this because she invented that Bianca was living at Ioan's place from the start because that would make B) realistic enough, but obviously Bianca's IG disproved this. The whole idea that they are too overcommitted for such a short relationship is very flawed since their version is way too undercommitted for a affair that supposedly lasted 1-2 years before this

Obviously not saying that A) is completely correct, I am actually in the affair camp (and I'm also in the "both had them" camp), but just pointing out how severly flawed their excuses are. not like abuse should ever be excused in the first place. but damn, they even have the black on white proof thanks to the recoeding that clearly regardless which version is true Bianca didnt broke this marriage, it was firmly broken. How hard can this be to understand?
I've recently seen a few articles on a few long lasting celeb marriages where they've met and moved in together from the first date and are still very much in love and happy together years later. It does happen. And from my own experience I can say there is nothing like a relationship with a narc to teach you exactly what you do and don't want in a relationship!

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
I don't think Ella looks like Alice at all.
It's kinda disturbing that Alice was sad when Ella was younger because she didn't look like her.

Screenshot_20231111_201105_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

taybridge

Sooooooooooooooo slow........ please, Alice, just give into your impulses and post a 'woe is victim me' on SM. This thread is too slow, help us out here. We know you want to.
If I were Alice I would spend some time on the Amber Heard trial videos on YouTube. Just a taste of the stuff she will face going into trial. Those attorneys are brutal and they flush you out of every corner until you are directly in front of the fire hose, with nowhere to go. Alice has given over every element of control to the Courts and the Evaluators and the Attorneys, without understanding what that exactly means for her. It means nowhere to hide and EVERY SINGLE UNTRUTH being uncovered and held up to the light, with rebuttal. Given that most of Alice's lies are there on the internet, that is not too clever. She honestly believes that because her CHILDREN LOVE HER, the courts will never ever possibly view her as an unfit mother. Alice, children LOVING you is not reason for custody - ask Catherine Kassenhoff, who PA'd her children so much they were screaming "We don't want to go with that man". The courts agreed until it was clear she was involved in egregious PA with her children, following which she was stripped of custody and only had supervised visitation. Mental issues, which are clear in Alice and unfortunately clear in her children (their statement they would rather unalive themselves than be with Ioan, as well as the disastrous 'abuse RO') make courts extremely hesistant to provide sole custody - given the fact there is a DVRO in this case they will be doubly hesitant as the law does not allow the court to provide sole custody to a DVRO perpetrator where there is any evidence of domestic abuse.
We shouldn't be encouraging Alice to make any statements. I love the fact this thread is going so slow, as means Alice is finally taking things seriously. It might well be that she has lost her chance to keep custody of the kids, but encouraging her to speak out is not going to help the girls. The welfare of girls is the most important aspect of this situation.

• Heart

KarenFromHR

View attachment 2566672

Wow even with the evaluation going on she admits this. "I hope that eventually we will be left alone" = IG doesn't get to see the kids - just pays for them and for me to sit on my fat arse, ranting about him.

"We are so happy together" = I am so happy the PA I did on the kids worked so well. It's like IG is dead now!! mwahaha
Why is she acting like he’s fucking Voldemort. He’s literally a dad trying to be a father to his kids whilst being abused, set up and tortured by that one old old old (I can’t stress enough how old) pickled lush who reminds me of Mommie Dearest, whilst happily accepting his money for her 20th takeout of the week.