Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #210 'Alice's Truth' will finally come out on the 12th of Never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
V.long time lurker here. Alun Gruffudd will be featured on S4C's "Heno" programme tonight at 7pm. He is being interviewed about his efforts to raise money for MS, by a reporter called Dafydd Wyn who also suffers from MS.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I am wondering though if the reason his site was taken down had anything to do with the “essays” he did on Alice and Ella. He got tons of backlash for the Ella one. As he should.
I rather suspect he forgot to pay
Don't count on it. She's barely been in school for a few weeks. Those kids wouldn't know Tattle. But Ella and her old friends do. Actually, many things have been written about Ella and Elsie on here by some about how unkempt they are, talking about her clothes (which she probably loves, and there's nothing wrong with them), her teeth (WTF?), and on and on. I usually get off of those threads once I see that. Also, posts about Elsie's clothes and hair on here, which Ella would be very protective of her little sister. Mention has been made multiple times about Ella's dark circles under her eyes, which are clearly hereditary just from looking at Ioan's photo at age 14. But how creepy she must find it for adult women to be discussing her features like that on here, a 13-year-old kid. And I have no doubt that she's seen them either by her being on the Internet with her old friends and/or Alice pointing out the comments. Also, she's been called a brat on here for many things she's done against Ioan. Her behavior at times has been atrocious regarding that. But don't be under the illusion that some teen is going to read those comments and like this site and not feel targeted.

If I were her, I would be creeped out by this site, no matter what truths are told. There's a lot of massive snark about her mom on here, which I love, love, love, but that doesn't mean Ella, as her daughter, wouldn't be protective and upset. She might take away many truths pointed out on here about her mother and then use those to her own advantage against Alice in a verbal fight. I can see that and I gain pleasure from knowing that. That will get worse as she gets older and butt heads with Alice, but that doesn't mean she still doesn't harbor a lot of resentment towards Ioan. From her perspective, the love for Bianca on here would make her detest this site.

She's had many looks on Tattle over the last two years because of Mummy Dearest! She doesn't need a new high school for that. She and her friends from the last two years clearly have been online. She's 13, going on 14.
BIB: yep.

I agree with you btw if I was her I would hate this site. While the criticism on outward appearance and potential future behavior are in the core about criticising Alice it does hit home with kids too, because they are no toddlers anymore and to an extend responsible for this stuff themselves (even if it clearly looks like Alice is imposing a lot on them)

She will also - like her mother - hate this site because her horrific behavior is not praised/excused.

And obviously children are almost always mad at others talking badly about your parent. The recordings from 20 and 21 clearly showed they didnt like Alice badmouthing Ioan either, even if by now this will have changed since the manipulation has worked. To an extent in this case perhaps also because she will think that if everyone just stops criticising Alice and instead praises her all will be over (just like she believes all will be over if Ioan just talks to her).

I personally think Ella will never get out of this until she clashes with Alice in a grave manner, no matter how much therapy will be done (the case with Elsie is very different because her behavior so far is fairly normal and she is also in an more salvagable age). You see with Alice's groupies you can explain everything to them in great detail and with all proof and they still insist to be in the right. This is what a cult does to one. And tbh to a certain extent it's human nature to only start to critically think about someone when they turn against you, even if you deep down you were always sceptical of someone (and based on the 2021 video Ella clearly was). It's a bit like Deb & Lin, they also publicly posted how we were writing bullcrap here, but the second Alice turned on them, they used all our arguments against her. And no longer seemed to be bothered about what we wrote about them either. Obviously it requires a lot more for Alice to discard her kids (they have life-long use to her: first via child support then over them being her carers) and for her kids to turn against her than it did for Alice's relationship with online fans.

ETA: obviously not suggesting she will ever like this site. there are plenty of people that dont like this place but have seen through Alice, which is ok.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Some posts and replies by one of the most rabid Alice FMs. So do you have to be a member to search? I know these posts are visible to anyone who search for Tattle but not sure about the ability to search the actual website.
I haven’t quite figured out if this account is Alice or Marcia.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t quite figured out if this account is Alice or Marcia.
Same. I also haven't figured out if the profile photo is stolen, or created by A.I.

This sock went silent when Alice at the con, which made me think it was Alice.

Reactions: 13
will be tonight on TV. I'll try to fetch a copy for y'all

was suspecting this tbh, because they and a board member of the MS society in Wales that is presenter on that program started following each other recently

• Heart
Reactions: 62

was suspecting this tbh, because they and a board member of the MS society in Wales that is presenter on that program started following each other recently
Explosion in BH in 3...2...1...

Tone will make some snide comment and/or a new sock might be unveiled.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I am wondering though if the reason his site was taken down had anything to do with the “essays” he did on Alice and Ella. He got tons of backlash for the Ella one. As he should.
Did anyone manage to get screenshats of those posts?

Don't count on it. She's barely been in school for a few weeks. Those kids wouldn't know Tattle. But Ella and her old friends do. Actually, many things have been written about Ella and Elsie on here by some about how unkempt they are, talking about her clothes (which she probably loves, and there's nothing wrong with them), her teeth (WTF?), and on and on. I usually get off of those threads once I see that. Also, posts about Elsie's clothes and hair on here, which Ella would be very protective of her little sister. Mention has been made multiple times about Ella's dark circles under her eyes, which are clearly hereditary just from looking at Ioan's photo at age 14. But how creepy she must find it for adult women to be discussing her features like that on here, a 13-year-old kid. And I have no doubt that she's seen them either by her being on the Internet with her old friends and/or Alice pointing out the comments. Also, she's been called a brat on here for many things she's done against Ioan. Her behavior at times has been atrocious regarding that. But don't be under the illusion that some teen is going to read those comments and like this site and not feel targeted.

If I were her, I would be creeped out by this site, no matter what truths are told. There's a lot of massive snark about her mom on here, which I love, love, love, but that doesn't mean Ella, as her daughter, wouldn't be protective and upset. She might take away many truths pointed out on here about her mother and then use those to her own advantage against Alice in a verbal fight. I can see that and I gain pleasure from knowing that. That will get worse as she gets older and butt heads with Alice, but that doesn't mean she still doesn't harbor a lot of resentment towards Ioan. From her perspective, the love for Bianca on here would make her detest this site.

She's had many looks on Tattle over the last two years because of Mummy Dearest! She doesn't need a new high school for that. She and her friends from the last two years clearly have been online. She's 13, going on 14.
Comments here that are critical of Alice and of Ella may just push them closer together. Many kids are protective of their parents, especially kids that have had to mollycoddle their parents because they’re not emotionally solid. Ella may be very upset to read opinions that that she needs to be taken out of her mother’s “care”. She probably sees her mum upset all the time and hates that she’s hurting. I can imagine that she could well become entrenched in her views that she wants to stick with mum and dad and B are the enemy, with Alice constantly in her ear that everyone is out to get her and it’s them against the world.

Reactions: 19
official confirmation btw that the post about her wanting to drop the gruff was - as we suspected - just performative. You can change your name if you are verified, I've done this on a company account before by contacting support. you just temporary lose the blue tick until it's re-verified. So she is lying, again.
1000015656.jpg

In fact she has deleted that post the other day. Doesnt wish instructions on this, clearly.
Comments here that are critical of Alice and of Ella may just push them closer together. Many kids are protective of their parents, especially kids that have had to mollycoddle their parents because they’re not emotionally solid. Ella may be very upset to read opinions that that she needs to be taken out of her mother’s “care”. She probably sees her mum upset all the time and hates that she’s hurting. I can imagine that she could well become entrenched in her views that she wants to stick with mum and dad and B are the enemy, with Alice constantly in her ear that everyone is out to get her and it’s them against the world.
yeah its also how Alice pushed Ioan & Bianca closer together. a common enemy helps, which Alice has now realized hence why she throws Ella increasingly to the wolves
V.long time lurker here. Alun Gruffudd will be featured on S4C's "Heno" programme tonight at 7pm. He is being interviewed about his efforts to raise money for MS, by a reporter called Dafydd Wyn who also suffers from MS.
oh didnt noticed this. of course all three getting interviewed will cause a apocalypse in BH LMAO

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

It seems they really have taken Bianca into their hearts.
---
Welcome and brilliant username 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok so… I’m a quarter way through thread 208 and I may have to bail and just catch up via recap because I CANNOT ALICE CAPS cope with that that bleeping AEG twit on Twitter anymore. Clearly it’s Alice or someone close to her but their disdain, ableism, disgusting attitude and frankly barking bleeping mad bullshit is starting to wind me the duck up.

Has this moronic imbecile been dealt with yet via the useless twats at X?

Seeing as they read here though, I’d like to pour all my scorn for them out in a spoiler….
There’s been a cesspit of characters and chancers in this saga on Twitter / Twatter / X but you surely have the top spot of them all. You’re an absolute pathetic, shady and despicable human being. Encouraging vile behaviour towards a man who just wanted to see his kids, and towards a woman who is NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MARRIAGE ENDING. The blame for that one lies squarely with your blubbering hero Alice herself.
As for coming after members of this forum, or those who speak out on X about what a narcissistic, spoilt, abusive bleep Alice was and is…you can tag me in one of your sad little posts anytime you absolute melt. I’ll bleeping wipe the floor with your degrading ableist arse.
Oh, and stop using other people’s personal photos as your profile pic - how about you show your REAL identity you bleeping muppet, if you’re so cocksure on who you are and what you’re about? I mean, if you say Alice is innocent in all this, that she has your full support, and you’re SO sure of Ioan being the evil one… put your money where your bleeping mouth is and own it instead of hiding behind innocent people’s images.
You’re a bleeping cretin, and as far as I’m concerned you can rot in hell you bleep. Oh, and if you manage to find ME on social media, you best bring your A Game you appalling, horrendous minger

ETA - ahhhhhh that was cathartic! In other news, well done to all you amazing Turds for raising so much money So quickly for Alun! I’m so broke right now but hopefully in a couple of months I can donate to both that and to a charity local to me who does excellent work in rescuing stray cats in the area ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.