Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I don't like her statement about the girls absolutely, definitely not being "jealous" of one another. What a weird thing to say umprompted. Is Elsie noticing that she's being treated differently, and starting to be vocal about it? Is she wondering why she isn't being given any new or "vintage" clothes? Maybe she's not quite as compliant as Ella?
As for having dry ice to "play with"...ffs, you lazy-arsed bint. Take your kids out to the park to feed the birds, or to the beach, or the cinema. I used to bring dry ice home from work and put it in my kid's drink, told him it was "magic"...it was a 5 minute wonder, not the highlight of his week 🙄 (we used to receive pharmacy drugs packed in dry ice. Bringing it home in a styrofoam box, on my lap, on the bus, was not pleasant...it's really, really cold! 😂)
And stop trying to make your daughter work to support your fat, feckless arse. Watch the documentary "Scouting for girls". Is that really what you want for your Golden Child? You are disgusting, and a horrible mother. Get a fucking job and help to support your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

seneca

I recall Ioan saying in an interview that when he was the first time shooting Harrow in Oz Ella would have called in sick from school just to be with her mom because since her dad was away she wanted to be close to her, or something to that effect. These sort of things can happen with young children, it's just important that they don't manifest into a long-term trauma (which it may have done in this case)

that's precisely why they need a enormous amount of therapy. It's a lot less about them being forced to like their abused father, but this doesnt get into her small brain.
To me ella wanting to go home from school to be with her mother is a sad example of parentification - she may well have been worried that her mother was not safe at home - this is a constant worry for the kids of the substance dependent or mentally unwell . If the safe parent is unavailable the attachment insecurity hightens. I don't think Alice made this up she just has utterly failed to understand what's driving it - often her posts about somthing demonstrate completely failure to theory of mind it . The other persons mind that is .

• Sad

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Added, thank you!

I think this one is one of my favourites:

What in tarnation has the fact that he likes or don't like animals got to do with his children's custody. How did this woman get her college degree? Dumber than a box of rocks. He clearly loves Bubba Bear and Bubba Bear loves him. You can't fool dogs.

• Haha

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Al saying that she grew up poor is ridiculous, like 99% of the rest of the stuff comes out of her mouth.
Growing up poor means no food in the fridge or cupboards, clothes and shoes that are too small, not being able to do any activities that need a couple of quid. It's not about being able buy a pony, you dumbass.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice has no fear of embarrassing herself.
She compliments herself often. After the car park video, I dont know how anyone would see her as warm, kind, or nice.
And, the kids will leave. They will see her for exactly the person she is.

View attachment 2560491
"Warmest, kindest, nicest person I know" would indicate that DearAbby, who claims to NOT be Alice (got that?), knows Alice on a personal level.

Which makes all her DVRO-breaking posts abuse by proxy, surely?

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
thanks!

Strange that this was only filed now. Hopefully it doesnt mean it hasnt started until now, especially with this bit "Each minor child shall attend therapy once per week pending further order of the Court with a therapist selected by Ms. Greenberg, minor's counsel. The parties stipulated to Ms. Greenberg selecting the therapist for each minor child"

Though this seems to be all from before Ioan filed an ex-parte to speed up the evaluator stuff back in august.

"Karin Manger shall have the right to communicate with Respondent and Respondent shall have sessions with Karin Manger, with or without the minor children, as part of the therapy if Karin Manger requests same."

Those sessions will be fun

Loveu2

VIP Member
Mr. IHH and I got married after a short relationship! 🤣 And we are still married . ❤
Me too. My husband and I had our first date in Nov, we got married in Feb. We've been married almost 12 years now. It happens.
I think after you've had a really bad marriage, you know exactly what you want in the next spouse.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Any progress the girls have in therapy will be deprogrammed out of them as soon as they get home. She’s always going to be a monster.
Yeah, I know that while IG is right to want and to do the reunification therapy, it's probably a waste of time. They are with an abuser 24/7 and until that's addressed nothing will fundamentally change.

Reactions: 34

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice's obsession with a gossip site will look bad on her evaluation. She's made 2 Instagram posts mentioning Tattle recently. It just makes her look paranoid.
Alice's mask is slipping. She needs to call us losers and cowards.

View attachment 2567916
LOL, stop, Alice!

You've had at least 20 anonymous sock accounts to troll and abuse your ex and his girlfriend since May this year!

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
A few pages back someone mentioned Alice didn’t officially split with Olivier until her feet were firmly parked under Ioan’s table and I had the thought that she 100% would’ve loved to be hanging off the arm of Harvey Weinstein if only he’d asked.

Even now I’d bet. Then she could re-label it “early flirtation” as opposed to sexual assault.

She’d not give a fuck about a man’s provenance, only his gold card.

Her stock is so low though she’d be LUCKY to get a wink from the “malformed genitals” of Weinstein - even at this stage of the game.

Proud of your kid(s) for being tall and attractive? Weird. I’m proud of my kids for the kindness they show and their academic and sporting achievements. Takes all sorts I suppose.

• Sick

Loveu2

VIP Member
Enjoy this photo of Alice trying to keep her shit together in front of the custody evaluator and gal.

88e922afaaa5edd899f84213e68023ad.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
Chickenpoop is on private lol

View attachment 2575945
They have 3 followers LOL

View attachment 2575948
"Ioan's known links to tattle"

Hey Yoyo, Alice's mental cases say you owe me money!

But can you see that logic? somebody remotely related to Bianca posts a few weeks 2 year ago harmless stuff on tattle and gets banned due to said connection. by psycho logic that means Alice controlls all of twitter (which is currently a Ioan lovefest btw) and IG since people much more directly related to her post false and harrassing things in her favour (and in many cases clearly under her order), no? the brilliant thing is it's not one of them claiming this. they all use this brilliant logic only somebody very ill can come up with after their queen came up with this particular bit of mental gymnastics. They dont have the brains to think on their own, they have to be "lead"

as for "harrassing of children" - the only one harrassing the kids is their "mother" by how she is using them. no one would criticise the chidren (or rather the eldest) if their mother wouldnt constantly use them as little weapons. this is pure deflection and of course they know this because Alice's current strategy is to use the kids for her battles because you can be so wonderfully fake enraged if people criticise kids. Abusers LOVE this

Last edited:

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AE uses her kids as clickbait on her Insta but if we comment in our own little corner of the net it's "going after the girls" Fuck off Alice!

1699789288193.png

I wonder if her strategy is to show Dupee Tattle "going after her girls" and then "Oh Bianca has friends on Tattle. She tried to get them back on there when they got kicked off." Hint hint... Then AE points to the famous screenshot she has framed on the wall.

It will be another attempted smear that won't work out like she hopes it will LOL

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Glom is my word of the day (after contemporaneous... those that get it, get it!)
She has no dignity. A so-called friend has some great party and don't invite me, clearly I am not in the friend category. No way I'm creeping on their Insta and posting comments. I will just quietly go about my business and accept that they regard me as an acquaintance at best. Why humiliate yourself like that.

• Heart

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Screenshot_20231113-201116~2.png
Dear Abby, Tone & Alice all roar into life this week of how utterly utterly happy they all are.

Bianca posting this. 🤌💗

• Heart
Reactions: 33

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I haven't been keeping up. Has AE taken acting roles now that the SAG/AFTRA is over? Found a job? Extended the lease for the unaffordable apartment in BH? Moved? I recall something about being without food or shelter soon. Then the strike ended. Good news!

I'm sure at this point she's taken meaningful steps to secure employment to help support the girls and ensure they have appropriate housing, no? It has been years since they separated and they are no longer married. I can't imagine she hasn't let Gloria go as her annual salary must be more than she herself makes in many years combined, yes? Well, perhaps just using her occasionally as the part-time nanny when she's working those acting gigs on location or busy in an office every day and they need after school care? It makes sense if she's working hard. I get it.

I mean what woman needs a nanny for girls that age when she's home all day herself? No, that's just silly and financially reckless. She wouldn't do that.

Right?

I'm excited for her! Working hard is so good for the soul and that rent, well, it won't pay itself.

MOO
Oh dear, poor @Mad Betty has gone the way of her user name. :cry: We'd better save the chocolate and wine and Welsh cheddar for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33