Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jemadah

VIP Member
I don't even get how everyone is supposed to have such a strong interest in US politics. I don't live there, I don't support anyone, Trump's a dick but that's as far as my interest goes. Gotta come up with better insults Al. I dunno...like those darn bastard Tattlers, I bet they pay their bills on time and make their kids eat vegetables and teach them to say thank you :rolleyes:
Damn Tattlers, I bet they all have jobs and can cook their own meals (and close their cupboards).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

priusrat

Ugh had an Alice moment at dinner tonight (whole rat family is together for Thanksgiving in the US). A comment was made about how women who grow up with negative comments about their looks/etc. grow up to "marry abusers." Then some light joking, but then one wife started making some kinda rough comments about her husband, nothing too crazy, just a bit uncomfortable. Being the silly rat I am, I tried to change the subject with a joke. I said, "what about for men that are abused?" lightly referring to the wife's comments and she backed off with a laugh.

But then my sister frowns and says "men can't be abused! They're bigger, he could knock her down with one punch."

Trying to keep the peace and knowing my sister loves nothing more than a fight, I just had to walk away, but it made me so frustrated. Especially as my sister has emotionally abused me, my parents, and I'm 99% sure her own husband. I don't think she's a narcissistic, but maybe a bit sociopathic.

As I thought about it more, it sort of reshaped my view of Alice. I'd kind of thought she knew she was being abusive and malicious, but seeing my sister just being misogynistic and stubborn, it hit me like... this woman truly thinks she can do no wrong, and Ioan wasn't abused since he didn't "hit back." 😡

Good luck to any other American tattlers out there gathering with family now ❤ it's wonderful and stressful lol

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
If anyone wants 1-1 time with Alun, he is a Welsh language tutor (@ReturningthePearls ;)). His Linkedin profile is quite impressive. AE poured scorn on him and Siwan saying they only had badly paying jobs. If only Alun was a failed owner of a Cash Converters or unemployed like the Evanses - now that would be impressive!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Ametrine

VIP Member
If Ella makes a success of singing, Alice will take the credit.

If you recall Heather Mills McCartney, she claims not to have heard any Beatles songs before she started dating Paul. And when they split she revealed her daughter was good at an instrument, may have been a saxophone. With no degree of humour she claimed that her daughter’s musical ability came from her! You gotta admire that level of chutzpah/self delusion.
I have mentioned this before, but in an early episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, they pretend to have Heather Mills in one scene (she remains unseen).

And Alice provided the voice for her!

• Haha
  • Wow

StewPots

VIP Member
Alice’s incessant need to angry and resentful 24/7 is one of the many reasons she won’t be cast in anything in future, or have a partner again ( unless they have a kink for aggressive, abusive, vengeful women )…

She’s now the byword for crazy ex and it’s all her own fault. Her behaviour is so far over the line there’s no coming back. No mea culpa she came out with ( not that she would - narcs as we know are ALWAYS right ) would ever justify her bullying, abusive, alienating ways.

She’s fucking toast in every which way and if we all left these threads en masse and came back to them in 3 months / years / decades, she’d be exactly the same. She will be the last lone sock on the dying platform that is Twitter/X and STILL bleating on about bogans and Ioan leaving her.

Pathetic fucking dickhead.

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I always side eye the idea of revenge when it comes to relationship splits. If the ex was abusive then the only advice is to stay away and get them out of your head anyway. If the relationship didnt work out then it’s a matter of getting on with your life. Being hurt doesn’t justify revenge or any other compensation. I wish women didn’t push the revenge agenda like it is a panacea for hurt or rejection.

Alice is a classic version of someone with no emotional resilience (amongst a basket of other things) and no financial resilience. All her efforts to be witty, relevant and informed fall flat on their face in the face of her jealousy, nastiness and inflated opinion of herself.

Someone needs to tell her the ditzy whimsical modern woman/mother trope died 30 years ago. Her writing style is derivative and out of date. The stories were never that relatable anyway. After 20 years of financial crisis, war, pandemic and more financial crisis noone is amused by her made up smug muttering.

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
The fuck is legal abuse? If Alice didn't start shit, there wouldn't be any shit.
Holding Alice responsible for her actions has always been considered by her to be abusive, so I expect she's exaggerating the normal evaluation process.

NarcRage

VIP Member
The enormity of what Alice has stolen from those girls in robbing them of a relationship with their Father will impact on their relationship with Alice when they are older. Moo!
It will impact on ALL of their relationships, particularly with boyfriends/partners etc and their own children if they have them. She's really fucked them up.

• Sad
Reactions: 42

welp

VIP Member
Is there anything imminent?
In the last court hearing in august the lawyers said that the GAL will file a motion to seal the custody portion of the case to protect the kids. It's possible that this still happens closer to the hearing, but there is not really a reason to wait. Most likely explanation is that Alice refuses to sign because protecting the kids is against her own interest of using them as pawns.

Ioan's lawyers also said that Ioan may file a petition to get more time with the kids. This hasnt happened yet either, either it's because Ioan doesnt feel safe enough around them yet (likely) or because Alice allows herself him to see them (unlikely).

A number of financial things will be filed. They have still time till early next year, but particulary Ioan may file earlier as previously. He for example also said that he will file a overview at how much support Alice has received from him.

Also, the trial will possibly be pushed ahead if dates become available.

And of course there could always be anything. Another fake RO attempt by the desperate for example. I'm quite certain that Alice will have launched a new attack by the new year because she certainly wants to postpone the hearing again. But of course she could for once also make sense and file for child/spousal support, but for that her complaints need to actually be true. If Alice actually has to move again the school matter will certainly be back on the table by january as well.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Alice has to comment on a friend's birthday post and make it all about herself. I'm not at all surprised that Alice likes his jacket. Mrs Hilfiger has become "sweet angel", she should run.

AE: I'm weepy today...this set me off again!

View attachment 2585844View attachment 2585846
Isn't this Mrs Hilfiger the second wife?
By the way Alice, the way she's looking at him is the way Ioan looks at Bianca.

Last edited:
  • Haha

MarkC1387

VIP Member
She has made these children believe their father abandoned them. Has she ever spent a minute thinking about the damage this will do to her kids? People spend years in therapy dealing with abandonment issues and she is enforcing them on her own daughters without it even being remotely true. She is actively traumatizing these kids for her own gain.
She's estranged from her own father because of an "evil stepmother" so she wants the same for her kids. It's awful.

• Sad

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Imagine a day out in Alice Evans mind. Every street is lined with Disney executives, model scouts, wellwishers and paparazzi. And that’s just the man delivering the fish.

Dry ice wont take away the fishy smell of Alice’s yarns or mask smelly socks.

• Haha

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
No one, absolutely NO ONE is stopping anyone in the street to tell them they look like their daughter. Not one person, not multiple people - NO ONE. it’s not a thing that happens. Yes Alice, we know you hate that your kids look like Ioan and you want to somehow stick it to him that Ella doesn’t (spoiler - she still looks like him) but these inane stories you dredge up from your wine-soaked brain are just so fucking embarrassing

And buy your poor kid some clothes of her own. She’s dressed like my MIL who’s 77.

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I know. The lies just trip so easily off her tongue.

I also got my first thread title here because of it - #75 Alice claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lying wanker (sadly the mods had to change "wanker" to "merchant banker" 🤣 ).
Maybe we just don't understand Alice's communication style and sense of humour. Perhaps when she was ranting and raving about Bianca being a home-wrecking, gold digging, millionaire heiress, accountant, extra, illness faking bogan, that was actually an olive branch towards friendship.

• Haha
Reactions: 41