Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChangeYourName

she is so desperate to get Ella noticed
View attachment 2566159
The fact she has to document a trip to the grocery shop really shows that she does fuck all else with with those girls.
---
I prefer Elsie’s style, it’s trendy & perfect for her age. I’m not sure anyone under 40 would step outside in the clothes Ella is wearing but she probably doesn’t have much choice with her mum broke & buying her junk on eBay & sharing her old hoarded clothes that no longer fit.
Elsie is in the exact same clothes she was in for the pap photo shoot outside the court. I’ve decided to no longer comment on how the girls are presented because I’ve nothing positive to say. 🙄

Alice - you’re a lazy, selfish cow.

Reactions: 45

welp

VIP Member
That first one literally screams "IM NARC"
Screenshot_20231112_123240_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_123226_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_123011_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_123003_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_122945_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_123021_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231112_123635_Instagram.jpg

Surprise surprise "they're going after my kids now"
Nobody is going after your kids you loser.
Stop pretending to be a victim.
You're the perpetrator.
Everyone knows this.
The kids are her weapon and protection shield. that alone is child abuse

PS: if she didnt want people to "go after her children" she shouldnt have made her daughter file documents where she admits to assaulting her father but pretends to be the victim. It's the typical mentality of only being able to dish out and having no accountability.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Hiraeth

VIP Member
How about "Roses are red, violets are blue, Alice's tits are akimbo, and her buttocks asquew."

OUR bits are certainly not akimbo or "asquew." 👀

Old Soak is right about the evaluation report. I'm just finishing up my last meeting of the day, then I'll find the source in the Transcripts of Hearsay.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyWeatherwax

I think anything that gets those girls into therapy is a good thing. Anything that gets both parents into therapy is a close second, but for now the biggest issue is the children.

In the nicest possible way, once this order is in place I hope I never hear another word about them until they are adults.

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I see I’m not the first to mention the end of the SAG-AFTRA strikes - but this is great news. Alice can now get back to work and take up all the offers she claims she has waiting in the wings, no? What excuse can she possibly have now. She has a full time nanny, two girls at school all day. She now has the leisure to get back to work. Ahem.

I hope this opens the door for Ioan to get back working too 🙏

my cup runneth

I’ve never known any woman be more jealous of other women that AE. She is super bitchy on every level so a stupid thing to bring up.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Alice is practically prostituting her eldest child, sorry if that doesn't sit right with some but imo she's been leading up to this moment for months. It's really shocking that in order to avoid working and bringing in an income she's prepared to put her eldest to work instead of trying to find employment. Moo!!

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Let’s face it she isn’t someone from a poor or deprived background who never had a chance. She had two professional parents. She had access to world class education. She has been financially supported all her adult life. She has access to world class health care. She has had top class legal advice and support. Ioan did not rush to court with accusing her of abuse and coercion. She was given chance and opportunity.
She managed to ensnare marry a well off, handsome, talented and kind man and royally fucked that up by abusing him. Now she is busy fucking up her kids, who are effectively hostages.

Well done Alice!

👏
👏
👏

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
1699788445944.png

Wow even with the evaluation going on she admits this. "I hope that eventually we will be left alone" = IG doesn't get to see the kids - just pays for them and for me to sit on my fat arse, ranting about him.

"We are so happy together" = I am so happy the PA I did on the kids worked so well. It's like IG is dead now!! mwahaha

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Blurp

VIP Member
She has nothing left. She has damaged Ioan's relationship with his girls, possibly beyond repair. But human beings have the capacity to get used to anything and Ioan will get used to not having his girls in his life. There is very little she has left at this stage. Bianca never had a relationship with the girls so she has no vested interested in them.
Even if Bianca and Ioan break up at some stage, Ioan is never coming back to her, she will never be part of his life again, So what has she really gained? Nothing. She went scorched earth and she has nothing to show for it. No money, no house, an ex who despises her and the terrible teenage years coming.
And a reputation both with the public and her 'industry' as simply Mr Fantastic's Alcoholic and Barking Ex-Wife and nothing more.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Am I the only one who didn't at first realise that the housewives shows are meant to be aspirational? :ROFLMAO: All I saw was a bunch of classless women fighting about stupid shit, all the time. Then I saw someone on my friend's page commenting about wanting to be like them and I went whhhaaaaatttt??? I clearly have different priorities!

• Haha

Jemadah

VIP Member
"We aRE so HaPPy" said nobody in the history of the world who actually genuinely was. Same for someone stopping to ask if she and Ella were mother and daughter - who the hell else would they be? (Rancid fishwife and young carer?) Also, the alcohol must be affecting her brain given she already used the crappy "but make it fashion" caption on the tellytubby Halloween outfit photo (and that wasn't fashionable either). Poor Elsie, being permanently overlooked because her horrid mother doesn't think she's "amazing" simply for being herself. Or is it because unlike her food-throwing, mouthy mini me Ella, Elsie serves Alice no purpose? But don't worry Alice, as long as you're all sO HaPPy...

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
I found this tweet from Nov 2021, where Alice claims she was asked to write a screenplay about her split/Ioan's "affair" with Bianca for a friend who is a producer:

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 15.17.16.png

I think we can safely say this was another of Alice's lies.

Or maybe she's been working on the screenplay all this time, along with the book about Matthew Rhys' family feud against Ioan Gruffudd's family that she was paid upfront for 🤣

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
No new court filings this week. The Los Angeles Superior Court online case access system will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance from 5 p.m. Pacific Time today, through Sunday evening at 6 p.m. Pacific Time. I doubt anything will be filed tomorrow, though. 👍

• Heart

lulooo

VIP Member
Look at his expression in this screenshot from her online video. The same vibe as the "just smile and wave penguin scene" in Madagascar. He is channeling Captain. For those who haven't seen Madagascar, that would be the penguin in the middle.
View attachment 2578546View attachment 2578533
Ioan looks absolutely dreadful, tired and worn out. There is no life in those eyes, a dead man walking. So very sad. I would hardly recognise him there. He looks so different now, alive mainly. Happy relaxed, healthy and full of life. Escaping his abuser and meeting Bianca have saved his life. I hope he can save the lives of his daughters.

• Heart

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Going into the next phase of the evaluation and the results coming out, I think we will see a lot of Alice posting how she can no longer cope, threats of SM and possibly even an attention seeking hospital episode. She will argue that people cannot attack a person in the 'midst of a nervous breakdown' but will have completely overlooked the fact the court cannot legally place the children with a mentally unstable parent.
She is entering into the end game of being boxed into a corner. Most likely she will work on the children's fears of being removed from her, and cheerlead them into talking about self harm should they be removed from their mother - 'If I have to live with Dad and Bianca I will kill myself, I will run away, I will never accept them, you can't make me'. Incredibly problematic with a GAL and an adolescent psychiatrist watching every move.
She is firmly facing the wall in a corner, with no way to move forward except in a way that is deeply damaging to both her and her children, or to I&B.
She has nothing left. She has damaged Ioan's relationship with his girls, possibly beyond repair. But human beings have the capacity to get used to anything and Ioan will get used to not having his girls in his life. There is very little she has left at this stage. Bianca never had a relationship with the girls so she has no vested interested in them.
Even if Bianca and Ioan break up at some stage, Ioan is never coming back to her, she will never be part of his life again, So what has she really gained? Nothing. She went scorched earth and she has nothing to show for it. No money, no house, an ex who despises her and the terrible teenage years coming.