Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
FM: I think your beautiful daughter could be the next Bella Hadid Alice, and I’d just love to see you on the RHOBH, you’d be amazing, and could work around your girls too 🥰 not diminishing your skills and talent as an actress, but perhaps something fun to get yourself out there again. Sending so much love to you and your girls

AE liked this.

1699822540981.png

This is creepy. AE is implying that she would khs if the kids were removed. Nice.

This is from another FM that AE calls a friend. She's another one who doesn't care if kids go to school or not. Birds of a feather...

AE: Thank you my friend I am ok - very difficult at the moment with YOU KNOW WHO. But I hope that eventually we will be left alone! We are so happy together!

FM: oh I know the hard feeling thing at the moment. So much on my plate hard times at the moment concerning my boy Elliot. He under a child protection act due to not going to school and being to scared to leave the house its been awful.

Reactions: 9

Ninas purse

VIP Member
That’s such a weird photo! What is going on with her right arm???? 😳
---

You just beat me to it! 😂
I found it weird too. She looked like she was at least 6'3'' looking at the proportions in that picture. her arms seemed really long and muscular. I thought it was just my wacky eye sight

Blurp

VIP Member
Alice is quite enough to make me believe the shit has hit the fan. Enjoy that, cunt.

This broom riding weirdo has the friend she deserves. Defending the indefensible child abusing narc says a lot about a person.

BTW, the only Alice fantasy I have, is seeing her face justice for the abuse she has inflicted on

View attachment 2588572View attachment 2588573
She's equally as sick as her so-called 'pal'. These sort of sexual ideas really aren't normal. No wonder their husbands are in the past. Who would live with that sort of disgusting mind?

Apart from not being the sort of queasy sicko that talks of 'panties' (🤢), my knickers are in clean and perfect condition. I don't dress out of a ragbag unlike Malice Aforethought either.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
It would still be as heavy .. just smaller though. Oh wait. I think that’s what you meant.
---

I thought she was about to say he doesn’t love her like he loves me or loved me but then went into the meltdown about the kids. That was my first thought. That video is unhinged. Is it recent?
BIB I thought this too! No it's an old video, from early 2021 I believe.
---
I hope Dupee takes a look at this. It's from nearly 2 years ago but nothing has changed. She basically says that IG doesn't love his kids here. That's her excuse for withholding them. The drunken cunt has not moved on an inch but doesn't post videos any more as they are too incriminating.

Hang on I don't think I've seen this one myself 😱😱😱
I thought it we were talking about another video, she is absolutely smashed here 😳😳

brie l

VIP Member
It looks like a trash compactor. In photos of the apartment, the dishwasher is to the left of this (which is the far right corner of the room). But yes, a cupboard door is missing.
Trash compactors are not a thing in NZ kitchens. We have a good old rubbish bin that is emptied into a wheelie bin outside.

Reactions: 8

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I've recently seen a few articles on a few long lasting celeb marriages where they've met and moved in together from the first date and are still very much in love and happy together years later. It does happen. And from my own experience I can say there is nothing like a relationship with a narc to teach you exactly what you do and don't want in a relationship!
Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz I think? They got married pretty quickly and they are still strong 15 years or so later

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
The video doesn't say she didn't go. It was made before the play happened.

AE: Ella's doing the lead role in something tonight, tomorrow night. And he doesn't even know she's doing the lead role.

Then there's this - as if IG could go there with her there. I doubt he was even told it was on. There's no way AE didn't go. That's why she made IG pay the $50k, for stuff like this with rich people's kids.

1700096436967.png

• Sad

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
Not only is it extremely hard work, but, if you can get an agency to represent you, which is the first big hurdle, for the first few years it's mostly unpaid work unless you go into catalog modeling, which is looked down upon in the high fashion world. You're expected to work for free, fending off creepy photographers and the like, in order to "build up your portfolio" while spending your time and money going to go-sees, eating nothing to keep your weight down, and, if you're "lucky" enough to be successful and get noticed, putting your education on hold and having to travel overseas alone to live in a tiny apartment with other models, doing the same thing over and over again while waiting for your really big break (which never comes for most people).

It may seem glamorous to outsiders but modeling isn't at all what it's cracked up to be.
Ah but what if the plan is to get close enough to an opportunity to snare a rich man as a husband, rather than have a career?

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
She doesn't have the funds those ladies have to expend to maintain a certain lifestyle to be on the show. She doesn't have a lavish home or disposable income to fund the lifestyle required.
Even her drama and divorce is boring. She brings nothing to the table except her DVRO which would make a her a liability not an asset because if she breaks the DVRO, they might end up being sued. No way they are taking on that mess. They might like mess but it is all manufactured mess that do no involve third parties.
And most of the cast's partners / husbands / exs are also in the show, can't see Yo agreeing to that !

screamin.lisa

Chatty Member
The thing with all the suspected sock accounts....there's something very particular to Alice's writing that she does pretty much most of the time. When she writes something in brackets she puts a space between the opening bracket and the first word ( like this).
The sock accounts never do this.
I don't think they are Alice. Not saying they are not repeating what she tells them but I don't think it is her. Just MOO.
I think one might be her but I think the rest are Marcia.

Edit- actually I think they are sharing the accounts but Marcia is knee deep in it.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I wonder if her best mate (having been the victim of an obsessed ex) sees Alice for what she is....
Not sure if I posted the link correctly..it's in today's DM

I saw the article. Be interesting to see how Alice manages to turn this one round to herself.

House of Tea

VIP Member
The only time I've ever seen Heather Mills is when she was on Dancing on Ice many years ago. I thought she came across as smug and thoroughly unlikeable - much like someone else we know of.
Yes, but how amazing that she did that show with a prosthetic leg.

willbiteback

Chatty Member
She doesn't. It's 'legal abuse' and they just want to be left alone with IG's money.
---

There will be tears, a lot of interrupting and then a walk out.
You’re assuming she’ll show up. If everyone is still in the wagering spirit, I wouldn‘t bet on that.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I see Lin has done a competition on the IG Facebook page (still find that whole situation strange) and Ioan & his family (Bianca) have chosen the winner. Cue the 'we are his family, not her' !
Please elaborate for those of us without Facebook!

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
It compresses trash into a much smaller bundle. So I am assuming when they were introduced it was seen as another "mod con" so you wouldn't have to drag heavy plastic bags or bins to the curb. Unless you filled them up with compacted trash, I guess!
It would still be as heavy .. just smaller though. Oh wait. I think that’s what you meant.
---
I heard that as Al saying she thinks Yo doesn't love Bee or the kids.

Guys, help me out. I'm trying to figure out who Al sounds like in that video, with that muddled way of speaking. I somehow ended up scrolling on a list of top 30 gay female comedians :unsure:
I thought she was about to say he doesn’t love her like he loves me or loved me but then went into the meltdown about the kids. That was my first thought. That video is unhinged. Is it recent?

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
Because AE is acting like a two year old with her favourite toys (the kids). No one else is allowed have them. The fact that she's pissed as a fart here and posts it anyway? She probably thought she was hiding it really well. 🥴
---

Or is she trying to get celebs to vouch that she's a brilliant mom for Dupee? Will Celia, Gloria and Mrs Hilfiger lie for her? She's really grasping at straws with SMG though.
That’s what I was thinking. She needs character witnesses.