Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
tbh I didnt find that video - isolated - bad. you can see it more like banter, "OMG FOR ONCE I am more famous than my husband" kind of stuff etc. If it wouldnt fit her putting down pattern and if we wouldnt know that she was abusive I would not find it in any way worth mentionable.

Although I thought the context was very inappropriate. She posted this in 28 november 2017. Liar had concluded airing six weeks prior. And Alice had accused Weinstein also six weeks prior (she actually timed her piece on this around the time of the Liar series final, she always had a thing for overshadowing Ioan's work with her own stuff lol). It's basically her way of saying "my bandwagoning is worth a lot more than your career". So even isolated it's a bit yikes.

Btw this wasnt the only time she did something like this, here is another one

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I genuinely think Lin was duped by Alice and Ioan would know this better than anyone.
I'm not excusing her behaviour btw.
Well to be fair IG was duped by AE too but with much bigger consequences, both emotional and financial. I think that's why he has some empathy for Lin.
---
did she just admit (as per screenshot) that she abuses children and “turds made her do it”?
No, that's not AE or her sock. It's a nobody deluded enough to think she is AE's 'pal'. Lin thought that too.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Since shw can't do RHWOBH, what other reality shows would be possible for Alice?

Dancing with stars and dancing on ice are out of the question. Bake off too, I doubt she even knows what an oven looks like. Celebrity big brother? Get me out of here? They should do a reality show on hasbeens and the winner gets an acting job.
GB News would probably take her on as their family values spokesperson or Domestic Violence commentator. She could invite on other abusers and let them justify and minimise their abuse against pussy snowflakes.

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
So now someone *sent* them fish in dry ice and it wasn’t part of the purchase from trader Joes. I’m not certain but imma go out on a limb and say that I suspect that trader joes does in fact serve their fresh fish in dry ice.
Disclaimer: apologies if already posted, but I don’t remember seeing it. View attachment 2573736
Fish in dry ice and 2 big ice packs didn’t come from Trader Joes. I have always believed it was shipped to her. Expensive fish too I would say.

seneca

I'm getting terry shields vibes from those photos ella is Gorgous but the shots don't have 14 year old joy vibes- they are leaning to adult / sultry which is kind of off to post to 10' of k's of Random's .

Reactions: 7

NarcRage

VIP Member
I think she is

Basically,I think the court filing is saying anything that is apart from or rejecting the court order just placed, will be open to a court adjudication or a final court order in that particular issue. @Hiraeth am I right? I believe this stops resentful parties from continuing issues?
Why has this only just been signed now? Was the attachment not a court order until now?

Ninas purse

VIP Member
View attachment 2566279

What in the ever loving WELDED? MELTED? TAPED? kitchen appliance insanity is this?

Really... That looks nuts to me. What am I seeing?
My MIL had the exact type of dishwasher in her kitchen before she had new appliances installed. Her old dishwasher also had that key to lock the dishwasher. Her old appliances were from 1984/85. So that is a really old dishwasher.

Old Soak

VIP Member
I have mentioned this before, but in an early episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, they pretend to have Heather Mills in one scene (she remains unseen).

And Alice provided the voice for her!
I laugh every time I see that on her imdb 😂

• Haha

my cup runneth

Someone has put in the comment ‘looks like fun at the Evans’. What a shitty, backhanded and incorrect thing to say. Even Alice is still Grufford!

Occleshaw

Did she view the video before she posted because she gives off nanny mcfee vibes where she speaks directly into the camera. Bald head, bad, lumpy skin, sheep eye brows.
Girl, stop spending your money on second hand ebay crap and spend that money on an aesthetician and a hair salon. Stop with the home dye jobs
I think she had that dodgy permanent filler when it was going around LA a few years back
MOO

sallygsoton

VIP Member
RHOBH already has the Kyle Richard’s marriage meltdown and Kyle won’t let anything distract from her.

The resident Batshit Brit with a dodgy accent is Dorrit

The resident grifter with no shame is Erika.
I have never seen any of the Real Housewife shows but maybe mAlice could replace ALL the other screwed up housewives all on her own???

Employing mALice could save the Producers money 😂 😂

• Haha

maggie72

Not sure when/ why Emma arrived but I could see parents in that time frame of 2020 knowing that they are going to tell their kids about their divorce and wanting them to have something for comfort. A dog would fit that bill.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Ioan walking out of the family home with nothing and never returning, the reality being he fled with the clothes on his back.
And I bet she laid the others out on the bed and pissed on them in her sleep after a massive bender🙈.....hence the plumbing issue in the house 🥴