Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Citney

VIP Member
It compresses trash into a much smaller bundle. So I am assuming when they were introduced it was seen as another "mod con" so you wouldn't have to drag heavy plastic bags or bins to the curb. Unless you filled them up with compacted trash, I guess!
Most people do not have trash compactors now, the only one I ever saw was in my grandparent’s kitchen when I was a little girl. They had it taken out and replaced with an under counter ice maker.

Reactions: 7

Nixlondon

VIP Member
  • Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I said, "what about for men that are abused?" lightly referring to the wife's comments and she backed off with a laugh.

But then my sister frowns and says "men can't be abused! They're bigger, he could knock her down with one punch."

Trying to keep the peace and knowing my sister loves nothing more than a fight, I just had to walk away, but it made me so frustrated. Especially as my sister has emotionally abused me, my parents, and I'm 99% sure her own husband. I don't think she's a narcissistic, but maybe a bit sociopathic.
Was your sister the spoilt Golden Child? It does sound like she would abuse her husband. A lot of abusive women bank on the fact that a good man won't attack back even if the woman hits them, like AE did with IG. It's not about who has the most upper body strength, it's about who behaves abusively.

There's a thin line between narcs and sociopaths - I guess sociopaths just take things further than narcs do.
---
this woman truly thinks she can do no wrong, and Ioan wasn't abused since he didn't "hit back." 😡
Well they always have a justification for their abuse and if the law gets involved it's "legal abuse" as they are the victim.

1700731037379.png

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I’ve been through an assessment and they don’t have to meet the parents together. There’s really no reason to. They want to see the kids with the parents but they’re divorced. They won’t be spending time together so it’s not necessary to have them all in one room.
Not to mention it breaks the DVRO...

my cup runneth

Fair enough, I was not thinking enough of the girls.
---

Aaaaah but you misunderstand his fetish - its not him helpless, spreadeagled on the track waiting for a gallant saviour..................:ROFLMAO:
Cheers! I’ll never ever ever un see this 😫

edited to add- my god I’m pondering the music choice he’ll put on for the occasion 😳

• Haha

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
RHOBH already has the Kyle Richard’s marriage meltdown and Kyle won’t let anything distract from her.

The resident Batshit Brit with a dodgy accent is Dorrit

The resident grifter with no shame is Erika.

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
I'm sorry, but I absolutely don't believe that any happy marriage ends because of what you have said. No man who truly loves and is happy with his wife strays. It is always because something is not working. Same with a woman who leaves a marriage, affair or not. The key issue is that a really happy couple don't divorce or leave. They may actually have affairs, but in discussion with each other, they realise it is a symptom of a bad bit of the marriage that they both have to address. The marriages that fail are those who end up not liking each other and seeing no way forward. There are people who stay together for their children, but they usually just learn to cope with each other and live separate lives - unless they are being abused. Those who are abused usually spend their entire lives trying to get free. Ioan got free.
Not entirely true. I know a man who is happily married and loves his wife like crazy. They have a great sex life according to him. But he also likes to play around outside the marriage. 🤷🏻‍♀️ We used to be friends and we talked about it and he was definitely happy at home. He just likes variety according to him.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
For what it’s worth, Alice was at Ella’s play. It was not long after Ioan came back from France, and I believe he was still isolating due to covid. Here is her tweet on the matter …

View attachment 2574049
Yes but that’s Alice words so at least 50% chance they’re lies.

We still don’t have any proof she went, unless there’s actual photos.

Wouldn’t she have posted on insta?

maybe she was too drunk tho.

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
The order that is filed, is that just confirmation for acceptance of Yo's lawyers' proposal? Quiet thread but I think I still miss stuff 🥴

• Haha

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the actor whose ex completed PA on him, resulting in him not seeing his daughters for years? He is a christian black guy, with a loving family, who was trying to see his kids for years and his ex blocked them at every turn, and then turned around when they were of age and tried to extort hundreds of thousands from him? The court ruled that because of her PA, he was not liable for child support? I can't remember his name. I think he is a Christian guy with a loving wife and 2 kids?

Reactions: 6

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Is it possible that the melted trash compacter and the cubboard with no door are at her NEW place? I mean she's bound to move any day now so perhaps she already has?

I can't imagine renting out for such a big price without at least fixing these small basics.

seneca

A few pages back someone mentioned Alice didn’t officially split with Olivier until her feet were firmly parked under Ioan’s table and I had the thought that she 100% would’ve loved to be hanging off the arm of Harvey Weinstein if only he’d asked.

Even now I’d bet. Then she could re-label it “early flirtation” as opposed to sexual assault.

She’d not give a fuck about a man’s provenance, only his gold card.

Her stock is so low though she’d be LUCKY to get a wink from the “malformed genitals” of Weinstein - even at this stage of the game.

Proud of your kid(s) for being tall and attractive? Weird. I’m proud of my kids for the kindness they show and their academic and sporting achievements. Takes all sorts I suppose.
I don't belive even drunk high Alice would think about hanging on HW - especially not now . Narcissists are usually repelled by another Becuase they can't give each other the supply they need / and Alice has had largely good taste in men . Classy . HW was always a pig. No manners or class . And Harvey was about power and control which Alice is allergic to when asserted over her . It would disgust her .

Citney

VIP Member
It's not a dishwasher. Look at the apartment photos and you will see the dishwasher is to the left of that counter; this is a trash compactor (and a pretty old one). This is an older model KitchenAid trash compactor. Her dishwasher is a single panel stainless steel model.

View attachment 2569088
That retro compactor looks pristine compared to the broken down model in Alice’s apartment.

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
As always, thank you, Hiraeth. So if I’m reading this correctly, the report will not be available to the parties (Ioan and Malice)
themselves. Their attorneys and any individual evaluators they may hire can see it, but not the actual parties to the divorce. I can understand the confidentiality of the file and supporting documentation if only to protect the identities of those providing content. I would sure hate to be mAlice’s attorney - for many reasons - but being aware of the report but constrained from giving it to her would be difficult, at best. Can he at least give her a heads-up if it doesn’t look good? Am I just misunderstanding this? It seems very odd to me that what is likely to be a pivotal piece of evidence would not be available to the parties.
I think they can meet with their attorney and read it with them. They just can’t have a copy.