Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

my cup runneth

I wonder if that account is actually learning anything about their idol Alice, or just cherry-picking posts to suit their own biases while ignoring the facts in the posts and the wiki? Rhetorical question. 😂
That account is now open yet it gets boring after 2 mins of viewing. It’s so repetitive and monotone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

NarcRage

VIP Member
The thing with all the suspected sock accounts....there's something very particular to Alice's writing that she does pretty much most of the time. When she writes something in brackets she puts a space between the opening bracket and the first word ( like this).
The sock accounts never do this.
I don't think they are Alice. Not saying they are not repeating what she tells them but I don't think it is her. Just MOO.

NarcRage

VIP Member
I just checked through some of her twitter post and she is more often that not not doing this.

you also have to consider that IG Alice is on phone and twitter Alice on a laptop.

I do agree though that her last 2-3 socks a lot of times dont fit her writing style, I dont know if she is just hiding it better or if one of her psychos are in control of those accounts and are just parroting what she tells them (100 % certain she is in contact with those accounts though, because they so often drop things that later turn out to be either true or Alice repeats those private tales on her IG)
That's a good point. The bracket thing I mentioned I have picked up from her Instagram posts and it happens more often than not on those. Yes - the phone/laptop could make a difference.

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
Court appointments, evaluator appointments, driving kids to and from school, driving kids to weekly therapy appointments. Alice does lead a full life, doesn't she? One that completely precludes a job outside the home.

Side note, found this old ad:View attachment 2572977
I heard somebody say his ex-girlfriends fanny was like a 'badly packed kebab' - she could probably make use of this soap :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Snotbuster

VIP Member
Oh. My. Fucking. God.
She makes Jack Monroe look like a polished media professional.
Clown makeup, terrible camera angle, her mouth looks like some kind of hoover from hell, and she sounds drunk AF.
She looks like Heath Ledger as the Joker.
---
They were happy as larks before that awful Aussie showed up. Uh-huh.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
I think it's a video of Manhattan beach taken from Manhattan beach pier. You can see the lights along the pier and the volleyball courts next to the pier. The mural is posted several times by various people and tagged as Manhattan beach.
A visit to Dr Dupee's office or just a day out?
It’s definitely Manhattan beach. I have a video taken from the same spot.

Endora

VIP Member
the window I assumed at first was not her own picture because I found almost the same on FB. However, I now see angle and shadow differs, so it's likely her own. Said facebook user tagged the location under LA.
I think it's a video of Manhattan beach taken from Manhattan beach pier. You can see the lights along the pier and the volleyball courts next to the pier. The mural is posted several times by various people and tagged as Manhattan beach.
It's Manhattan Beach. Do a google maps search of 1015 Manhattan Ave and look at the side of the building in the alley leading to the beach.

iieee

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the actor whose ex completed PA on him, resulting in him not seeing his daughters for years? He is a christian black guy, with a loving family, who was trying to see his kids for years and his ex blocked them at every turn, and then turned around when they were of age and tried to extort hundreds of thousands from him? The court ruled that because of her PA, he was not liable for child support? I can't remember his name. I think he is a Christian guy with a loving wife and 2 kids?
IIRC it's Kel Mitchell (from Kenan and Kel)

Autisteuse

VIP Member
H

During the investigation, the evaluator may

• Meet with you, your child's other parent, and your child
    The evaluator may want to speak with you individually or together. They may want to visit your home and observe you interact with your child “

• Imagine! AE, IG plus kids all together with the psych……. Oh to be a fly on the wall
How would that work vis-a-vis the restraining order?