Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Ioan gets quite a lot of love on Social Media atm btw due to the Pedro Pascal = Mr Fantastic rumour.

yeah, its a pap shot

tbh she may have gone there

Which is precisely why Ioan couldnt go there. They would have completely embarrased Ella because no doubt Alice would have made a huge scene.
There's a rumour of Pedro Pascal for Mr Fantastic?? Damn. Fine actor but he's so insecure and needy that it's so off putting. Ioan a million times over.

Reactions: 10

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I believe the report is sealed and the parents can only review it in the company of their counsel and are not allowed to take pictures or make copies
Really?

This is what I found. "At the end of the investigation, the evaluator will provide a report to you and the judge with a recommendation for a parenting plan in your child's best interests. If you have a hearing date, you will get a copy of the report at least 10 days before the hearing."

I can see AE getting the report and going "This is WRONG" then scrawls WRONG in red letters all over the evaluation report. Yep thoughts and prayers for Judge Josh. All AE did was have a few DESPERATE moments. No big deal. See below.

1700001300498.png

Last edited:

my cup runneth

Hello fuckos, seahags and fellow turds!
Had a mini weekend away, which then took me 5 hours to get home, when it should have taken 2 😩
Anyway, am going to have a catch up, I see mAlice has given us a shout on insta, how nice 😒🤣
I just wanted to say I agree with your comment 100%. She is gonna try and pull the "mental health card" which fucks me off, as it makes a mockery of everyone that has mental health issues; however, as you stated, the court won't appoint 100% custody to an unstable parent...so well done mAlice, you've put yourself between a rock and a hard place 👏🏻
The insta posts are all performative, as usual! Dr D, the GAL and Judge J will see right through this 💅
Also just wanted to add, apparently she's flat broke, but can afford fish that come in iced smoke...gottcha 👍🏻
---

Am just gonna say one thing here!
A 10 year old top is NOT VINTAGE 🤣
FYI mAlice: vintage when used to describe clothes/goods is for old designer goods, that are in excess of 20 years old. In fact I'd say they'd have to be at least 30 years old, to be described as vintage. Just my MOO 🐮
(But I'm right mAlice 😉)
Nope I agree and said the same. I’ve had my most beloved shit vac packed for my daughters to wear for 30 plus bloody years since when I was FUCKING COOL and skinny and clubbing but they look at it like it’s rubbish! Kids eh
---
Hello fuckos, seahags and fellow turds!
Had a mini weekend away, which then took me 5 hours to get home, when it should have taken 2 😩
Anyway, am going to have a catch up, I see mAlice has given us a shout on insta, how nice 😒🤣
I just wanted to say I agree with your comment 100%. She is gonna try and pull the "mental health card" which fucks me off, as it makes a mockery of everyone that has mental health issues; however, as you stated, the court won't appoint 100% custody to an unstable parent...so well done mAlice, you've put yourself between a rock and a hard place 👏🏻
The insta posts are all performative, as usual! Dr D, the GAL and Judge J will see right through this 💅
Also just wanted to add, apparently she's flat broke, but can afford fish that come in iced smoke...gottcha 👍🏻
---

Am just gonna say one thing here!
A 10 year old top is NOT VINTAGE 🤣
FYI mAlice: vintage when used to describe clothes/goods is for old designer goods, that are in excess of 20 years old. In fact I'd say they'd have to be at least 30 years old, to be described as vintage. Just my MOO 🐮
(But I'm right mAlice 😉)
Nope I agree and said the same. I’ve had my most beloved shit vac packed for my daughters to wear for 30 plus bloody years since when I was FUCKING COOL and skinny and clubbing but they look at it like it’s rubbish! Kids eh
---
---

no idea why it posted twice, but in similar fuckturd style does anyone ever get slightly paranoid with all the socks and shit that when posting you come across as a Snidey ‘Snyders’. Its a weird wrong but that’s up there with the greatest insult IMO- like really, fuck off im that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
---
They were happy as larks before that awful Aussie showed up. Uh-huh.
That's not what the Mirror quoted. Another lie.

Screenshot_20231108_054038_Chrome.jpg

I love that they pointed out Ioan "...appears to be happier than ever in his new relationship..."

Screenshot_20231108_054001_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Is that a dishwasher? Maybe it's considered vintage.

What I'm wondering is why there is a cupboard door missing? Missing doors and a banged up old dishwasher held together with gaffer tape. Isn't this apartment expensive? View attachment 2566764
Maybe that's why she has it on short term rental for only $6 500? The agent is renting it in that condition until renovations start in the new year?

• Wow

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
This photo gives me the ick. If the sexes were reversed I think alarm bells would ring..

View attachment 2572992

Ella’s arrival, Ioan admits, did cause a shift in his priorities, ‘because my ambitions have kind of taken on a different form. Now, everything I do is for Ella’s sake instead of my own’.

It's sad to think of where they are now. AE's sock was crowing that the reunification therapy wasn't going well. Anyway, I bet that therapist will have some interesting things to report to Dupee.
That’s such a weird photo! What is going on with her right arm???? 😳
---
This must be photoshopped. Alices arms are weirdly disproportionate. I think it is a photo of Ioan with the baby and she added herself.
You just beat me to it! 😂

• Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
I'm not sure Bianca needs to meet Dupee.

The custody will go to Alice or Ioan not Bianca. And as the judge pointed out to Ella, her Dad can date who he wants and the court doesn't need to approve.
I can’t remember where we got the info but I’m pretty sure Bianca qualifies to be interviewed

NarcRage

VIP Member
Merail but when husband number 1 and I got divorced one of the reasons he gave (cos he couldn’t think of much because I’m basically fabulous) was ‘sometimes she orders clothes online and doesn’t send them back if they’re not suitable’ hahaha!
---

hmnnn he fooled Alice (meow) 💅
---
Not seen this before. Alice does something weird at times (stating obvs) with her neck, a bit like a turtle pulling it back like her head is trying to retract or summat 👀

Dirty feet

• Sick

ButterTart

VIP Member
Is that a dishwasher? Maybe it's considered vintage.

What I'm wondering is why there is a cupboard door missing? Missing doors and a banged up old dishwasher held together with gaffer tape. Isn't this apartment expensive? View attachment 2566764
It looks like a trash compactor. In photos of the apartment, the dishwasher is to the left of this (which is the far right corner of the room). But yes, a cupboard door is missing.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
PS. The fact Loopy is quiet is likely due to the Robbie Harvey backlash. I think he is starting to rethink whether being the Knight at the front of his Queen's fight is truly sensible, giving that he could be sued for defamation and for agitation by his posts and words. In my opinion, I don't think we'll be seeing much of Loopy on 'the frontline' of his war to support 'his Queen Alice' - unless she has him over in Los Angeles for some fun victim binding play, you know, like those old silent movies where the helpless victim is tied in ropes across the train line......... 🥴

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
Stupid question as it’s obviously self explanatory but what is a trash compactor exactly? It literally squashes rubbish into a cube or something? All ‘trash’? Food debris or like paper? I’m curious as to recycling.
It compresses trash into a much smaller bundle. So I am assuming when they were introduced it was seen as another "mod con" so you wouldn't have to drag heavy plastic bags or bins to the curb. Unless you filled them up with compacted trash, I guess!

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I think she is
I think this has been done as Alice has been obstreperous. The filing shows she has not been adhering to the verbal court filing, hence the solid court filing.
Basically,I think the court filing is saying anything that is apart from or rejecting the court order just placed, will be open to a court adjudication or a final court order in that particular issue. @Hiraeth am I right? I believe this stops resentful parties from continuing issues?

my cup runneth

As it’s been quiet on this thread I’ve been looking back as I only jumped from Jack Monroe to this in last year.

On thread 27 a WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot appeared. Is it known it was AE as it seems that way to me. She thinks Alice is more beautiful now, she has rosacea, thinks Bianca looks shite in a bikini (yeah ok) and then this stuff I screenshat after thinking it was AE.
---
Also says she has a giant neck and makes a Picasso mention 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Old soak is right, this was requested specifically by Ioan's lawyer. I believe it's to protect the girls.
Anne wanted the hearing sealed but was it granted? The evaluation report is always confidential but it's too weird to not allow the parents to read it unhindered. The parents have a right to know what's on it; we don't.

This is from the transcript.

"Anne states that there would have to be a noticed motion to seal the custody aspect, so the press has an opportunity to come and oppose the motion, if they desire to do so. The judge agrees. The judge asks Ms. Greenberg to file an ex parte motion to seal the custody proceedings."

There hasn't been a noticed motion though. Not yet anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9