Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember the user but someone here posted that the new Popeye instalment that isn’t on sale until Dec might have a tattler as an author. I’ve looked it up, and I suspect OP is right 😂
Even the Spartacus reference…..we’ve used it many times to describe Alice/hersocks/thetoneaccount
I’m not even going to touch the last part 🤭
IMG_1442.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She must be climbing the walls without access to her multiple socks everywhere. I wonder if any evaluators stay overnight?

To check the girl’s night routine ( spoiler - they won’t have one ) and how everything goes In the morning ( probably ok if Ella is the one doing breakfast and making sure Elsie gets to school).

What an absolute bleeping melt she is, and it’s all her own doing.

@Ice Cream Enthusiast so sorry for your loss 🧡
One day at a time, and we are here for you if you need us.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Reading mods comments and Twitter screenshots, sounds like she never even successfully proved she had a legit connection to B, and everyone at the time just assumed it was fake.
I thought Teekimoo was Tamika as she was also active on twitter at the same time under the same name. If you are going to fake being friends with a celeb (not that BW really is one) there's much bigger celebs to pick. However the mods know that fantasists fake celeb connections so caution was needed. I can understand T wanting to defend her friend as a lot of people were pretty hostile to BW and much more favorable to AE at the time. The DVRO dropping proved to be a massive turning point for the couple.

Reactions: 16
Housekeeping post with screenshots from Welp's PDF for the wiki, please ignore (or read, if you like, they now contain context!)

Alice is not intoxicated 4:

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 23.30.44.png

Ioan hates dogs:

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 23.13.56.png

Alice has written half a book on her split:

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 23.22.39.png

20 perfect years with Ioan (but he is also an abuser and was evil to Alice):

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 23.02.14.png

• Sick
Reactions: 19
How did Ioan stand looking at that face and listening to that voice for 20 years?🤦‍♀️
Look at his expression in this screenshot from her online video. The same vibe as the "just smile and wave penguin scene" in Madagascar. He is channeling Captain. For those who haven't seen Madagascar, that would be the penguin in the middle.
1700311426351.png
1700311114936.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Look at his expression in this screenshot from her online video. The same vibe as the "just smile and wave penguin scene" in Madagascar. He is channeling Captain. For those who haven't seen Madagascar, that would be the penguin in the middle.
View attachment 2578546View attachment 2578533
Ioan looks absolutely dreadful, tired and worn out. There is no life in those eyes, a dead man walking. So very sad. I would hardly recognise him there. He looks so different now, alive mainly. Happy relaxed, healthy and full of life. Escaping his abuser and meeting Bianca have saved his life. I hope he can save the lives of his daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ioan looks absolutely dreadful, tired and worn out. There is no life in those eyes, a dead man walking. So very sad. I would hardly recognise him there. He looks so different now, alive mainly. Happy relaxed, healthy and full of life. Escaping his abuser and meeting Bianca have saved his life. I hope he can save the lives of his daughters.
This was 3 years before he finally told AE he wanted out too. He really didn't give up on the marriage easily despite the shite that AE and her clownshow FMs put out there.

Reactions: 28
I don’t know why I look at the drivel Loopy posts but he even managed to shoehorn SA into a post about 9/11

I imagine he’s referring to the women and children in Israel who were viciously raped by Hamas, and the TikTokers who are currently celebrating Bin Laden’s triumphal letter to America and supporting a murderous terrorist organisation.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Loopy’s time has finally come.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if her best mate (having been the victim of an obsessed ex) sees Alice for what she is....
Not sure if I posted the link correctly..it's in today's DM

Reactions: 12
I know it wasn't nice of Alice to say it but in that photo his eyes do look like two sad vaginas.

Poor man.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I wonder if her best mate (having been the victim of an obsessed ex) sees Alice for what she is....

I saw the article. Be interesting to see how Alice manages to turn this one round to herself.

Reactions: 8
I think it's safe to say that Dupee is rattling AE's cage. I wonder have all her illnesses magically disappeared now she's being evaluated? IG knew the 102 ailments were all a con-job.

1700335511055.png

---
Another old tweet. Sometimes she accidently tells the truth. LOL

AE: I have no dignity.

1700335753603.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

It completely surprises me she doesn’t see her ex best mate in that story. Maybe now she does.

It’s not about romantic feelings, it’s about control.

Alice is the biggest online stalker I’ve ever seen and does it so openly. Also completely obsessed with B and I. Open your eyes Celia.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.