Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL where to start with the lies. AE calls BW a "Karen" - so much projection!

1700352966536.png

No you were middle class but AE considers that poor now as she was exposed to the millionaire lifestyle via rich men.

Reactions: 23
The thing with all the suspected sock accounts....there's something very particular to Alice's writing that she does pretty much most of the time. When she writes something in brackets she puts a space between the opening bracket and the first word ( like this).
The sock accounts never do this.
I don't think they are Alice. Not saying they are not repeating what she tells them but I don't think it is her. Just MOO.
I just checked through some of her twitter post and she is more often that not not doing this.

you also have to consider that IG Alice is on phone and twitter Alice on a laptop.

I do agree though that her last 2-3 socks a lot of times dont fit her writing style (especially the tone), I dont know if she is just hiding it better or if one of her psychos are in control of those accounts and are just parroting what she tells them (100 % certain she is in contact with those accounts though, because they so often drop things that later turn out to be either at least vaguely true or Alice repeats those private tales on her IG)

Reactions: 22
The thing with all the suspected sock accounts....there's something very particular to Alice's writing that she does pretty much most of the time. When she writes something in brackets she puts a space between the opening bracket and the first word ( like this).
The sock accounts never do this.
I don't think they are Alice. Not saying they are not repeating what she tells them but I don't think it is her. Just MOO.
I went through the social media post doc in the wiki and it seems she only does this on Instagram. Her tweets from her named account don’t follow this pattern.

Reactions: 5
I just checked through some of her twitter post and she is more often that not not doing this.

you also have to consider that IG Alice is on phone and twitter Alice on a laptop.

I do agree though that her last 2-3 socks a lot of times dont fit her writing style, I dont know if she is just hiding it better or if one of her psychos are in control of those accounts and are just parroting what she tells them (100 % certain she is in contact with those accounts though, because they so often drop things that later turn out to be either true or Alice repeats those private tales on her IG)
That's a good point. The bracket thing I mentioned I have picked up from her Instagram posts and it happens more often than not on those. Yes - the phone/laptop could make a difference.

Reactions: 6
I just read Celia's article on stalking in the DM. BIB = this is what AE did to IG.

"stalking isn't about some excess of romantic feeling but control. Watching your prey's eyes dart around the pub, her hand tremble as she drinks her wine too fast: that's what stalkers get off on. By slowly, meticulously chipping away at your confidence, they have made fear the base note of your daily life and any form of lighthearted enjoyment impossible. I realise now that my stalker didn't want to woo me back. He just wanted to be in control, the most powerful person in my life. And for a long time, he succeeded."

I hope CW is only in touch with AE for the kids' sake. Otherwise, it's condoning AE's stalking and harassment. I wouldn't want to be friends with a stalker.

Reactions: 27
What a bleeping liar.

Alice in old tweet: I've never had. Problem with what people think of me.

View attachment 2579387

Alice 3 weeks ago: I can't sit here and be maligned and lied about...

View attachment 2579391

View attachment 2579393
This is what I find hard to understand. Why would a child ask a parent not to date again or ask the parent to promise not to date again. Children don't view the parent/child relationship in that manner. And if the marriage has been in trouble for a while, they are astute enough to comprehend the change that happened.
That is so out there that it could only be that she set Elsie up to ask that. There is no way a normal adult would make a pledge like that to their child.

Reactions: 26
This is what I find hard to understand. Why would a child ask a parent not to date again or ask the parent to promise not to date again. Children don't view the parent/child relationship in that manner. And if the marriage has been in trouble for a while, they are astute enough to comprehend the change that happened.
That is so out there that it could only be that she set Elsie up to ask that. There is no way a normal adult would make a pledge like that to their child.
She didn't. Alice made it up.
---
I just read Celia's article on stalking in the DM. BIB = this is what AE did to IG.

"stalking isn't about some excess of romantic feeling but control. Watching your prey's eyes dart around the pub, her hand tremble as she drinks her wine too fast: that's what stalkers get off on. By slowly, meticulously chipping away at your confidence, they have made fear the base note of your daily life and any form of lighthearted enjoyment impossible. I realise now that my stalker didn't want to woo me back. He just wanted to be in control, the most powerful person in my life. And for a long time, he succeeded."

I hope CW is only in touch with AE for the kids' sake. Otherwise, it's condoning AE's stalking and harassment. I wouldn't want to be friends with a stalker.
Also from the article (which could apply to Alice's approach to Ioan) CW says

"Because when I subsequently broke things off – far later than I should have – a few weeks later, he decided to make me pay. I say 'decided' because what happened over the next ten months wasn't haphazard or left to chance in any way – it was a meticulous campaign of intimidation."

Reactions: 21

I do agree though that her last 2-3 socks a lot of times dont fit her writing style (especially the tone), I dont know if she is just hiding it better or if one of her psychos are in control of those accounts and are just parroting what she tells them (100 % certain she is in contact with those accounts though, because they so often drop things that later turn out to be either at least vaguely true or Alice repeats those private tales on her IG)
I'm convinced the last few socks are her, but I also think other people share those accounts and post too.

Reactions: 9

Celia married Piers Morgan. A tabloid editor with an appalling reputation for stalking and harassing people just because they are celebrities who don’t pander to him. She can easily condone Alice.

Alice spins tit to promote herself and denigrate others. Her jouro besties do that for a living whilst she and her SM loons do it fulfilment. These people are her friends for a reason. Cunts of a feather.

Reactions: 23
I think it's safe to say that Dupee is rattling AE's cage. I wonder have all her illnesses magically disappeared now she's being evaluated? IG knew the 102 ailments were all a con-job.

View attachment 2579343
---
Another old tweet. Sometimes she accidently tells the truth. LOL

AE: I have no dignity.

View attachment 2579356
The funnies bit about this is Alice suggesting in the first one that she would be hungover after half a bottle of wine 😂. Sure Jan. That’s probably what she uses to rehydrate in the morning. Half a CASE of wine, now that would sound more like it.
Half a bottle of wine 😂 Alice girl, you kidder.
---
All but lie no. 4 are in the list. Will add this.

Thank you!
Also; am I wrong in thinking that Ioan’s financials showed that he in fact is the one paying mAlice’s legal fees? Therefore making her GFM even more fraudulent because she didn’t have any legal fees to pay? I could be wrong, but I thought I read that somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Also; am I wrong in thinking that Ioan’s financials showed that he in fact is the one paying mAlice’s legal fees? Therefore making her GFM even more fraudulent because she didn’t have any legal fees to pay? I could be wrong, but I thought I read that somewhere.
Yep, and it's already in the list!:

Alice's lies about the divorce

4. Alice set up a Gofundme in June 2022, claiming she had run out of money (although she continued to buy makeup and clothes from eBay). In 2023 when Ioan submitted his financials, it emerged that Alice had a bank account with c. £30k in it, as well as the fact that Ioan had been paying for many things, including for Alice's lawyers. Tattlers strongly suspect the real reason behind the Gofundme was to humiliate Ioan ahead of his appearance at the Monte Carlo TV Festival.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yep, and it's already in the list!:

Alice's lies about the divorce

4. Alice set up a Gofundme in June 2022, claiming she had run out of money (although she continued to buy makeup and clothes from eBay). In 2023 when Ioan submitted his financials, it emerged that Alice had a bank account with c. £30k in it, as well as the fact that Ioan had been paying for many things, including for Alice's lawyers. Tattlers strongly suspect the real reason behind the Gofundme was to humiliate Ioan ahead of his appearance at the Monte Carlo TV Festival.
Ah, thank you! I thought I was going a bit batty for a moment

Reactions: 5
Alice, it doesn't matter what you think -
YOUR CREDIBILITY MATTERS
She has no credibility. Or dignity. Or talent.

I’m struggling to think of things she has got - except for a dreadful personality and a knack for alienating kid from their father.

ETA - I’m not Alice or a sock :( I have a way of writing ( that I’ve actually changed to fit in with trying to prove I’m not the above ) but I don’t know how else to prove it to you so…idk. I’m a genuine person who lives in Southwest England, with my loving partner and two kids. I have 4 diagnosed conditions, and I am actually registered as disabled ( unlike Alice and her made up ailments, used to disguise the fact she’s a heavy drinker and pill popper ).
Oh, and I’m awake not because I’m on LA time, but because pain woke me up and scrolling Tattle helps take my mind off it and eventually makes me dozy from reading.

Sorry mods, I know this will probably get deleted. But the speculation around me gets to me. I enjoy this thread immensely, so I won’t flounce.

Anyway, OT again, Alice is a total melt and has shot herself in the foot big time with all her 3 years of lying, ranting and raving.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She has no credibility. Or dignity. Or talent.

I’m struggling to think of things she has got - except for a dreadful personality and a knack for alienating kid from their father.

ETA - I’m not Alice or a sock :( I have a way of writing ( that I’ve actually changed to fit in with trying to prove I’m not the above ) but I don’t know how else to prove it to you so…idk. I’m a genuine person who lives in Southwest England, with my loving partner and two kids. I have 4 diagnosed conditions, and I am actually registered as disabled ( unlike Alice and her made up ailments, used to disguise the fact she’s a heavy drinker and pill popper ).
Oh, and I’m awake not because I’m on LA time, but because pain woke me up and scrolling Tattle helps take my mind off it and eventually makes me dozy from reading.

Sorry mods, I know this will probably get deleted. But the speculation around me gets to me. I enjoy this thread immensely, so I won’t flounce.

Anyway, OT again, Alice is a total melt and has shot herself in the foot big time with all her 3 years of lying, ranting and raving.
I’m sorry I didn’t mean to offend you. I didn’t even know there was speculation. I was just pointing out that others use the same gap in brackets. I don’t think you’re Alice. When I did first notice it I did look back at a few past posts as it did raise my eye brows. It look 2 seconds to realise it’s just the way some people use brackets and I never mentioned it til now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry I didn’t mean to offend you. I didn’t even know there was speculation. I was just pointing out that others use the same gap in brackets. I don’t think you’re Alice. When I did first notice it I did look back at a few past posts as it did raise my eye brows. It look 2 seconds to realise it’s just the way some people use brackets and I never mentioned it til now.
That’s ok lovely. There was speculation a while back where stuff was said, and I did flounce because of it but I apologised for the flounce and came back because I really do like this thread. It’s funny, with so many clever people on it keeping Aloce under scrutiny.

I think it’s the fact that people think I’m her - literally one of the worst people in the public eye and a byword for abusive behaviour, inappropriate information and pictures of her kids and just being an all round awful person - does hit a nerve because I am nothing like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My take on Alice being “completely cut off from money” was more likely Ioan phoning the credit card company and cancelling the second card.

Fwiw I’m roughly the same age as Alice, nobody had much money in the 70s/early 80s - but with parent(s) in good professional jobs we were a long way from “can I have some more please?’.

Reactions: 25
So court records and reports aren't considered court documents? Or at least until they're bought?

Make it make sense 🤯.
Henceforth Judge Josh is "Judge" Josh, Dupee is an "evaluator" Anne K is a "lawyer", Bubba is a "dog" etc.

Only Alice's lawyer(s), dog, therapists and doctors are entitled to be referred to as such without the inverted commas.

Obviously any documents submitted to the court by, or on behalf of Alice by her (real, actual) lawyer are real, actual Court Documents. Ioan's, of course, are submitted by his "lawyer" to the "court" and are therefore only "court documents".

Ioan "walks" the "dog", Alice (doesn't) walk the dog. Got it, fuckos? Otherwise you will all be "BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY".

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why would a child ask a parent not to date again or ask the parent to promise not to date again? Children don't view the parent/child relationship in that manner.
But Alice "Get a Room" Evans does. It's obvious what happened. She used Elsie to find out if IG was seeing anyone and then try and then try to guilt trip him about even the idea of it. Considering the kids wanted AE to date, it's possible Elsie didn't give a hoot but when BW was revealed AE would have banged on non-stop about how IG preferred BW to them and BW wanted to be their new mummy for her "Instagram family" and kick Mommy Dearest and them out of the family home they were squatting in.

AE is against therapy as she doesn't want the kids to realise how much she played them.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.