Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if Alice's lies in her GoFundMe have been included in the list of lies?
Hi there.

I never in a million years thought I would be doing this.

Until recently everything appeared to be going well in my life. I had a wonderful husband and two brilliant kids who had cost us the earth in IVF but were so worth it! Yet Alice says he was a monster - lie no 1
However in August 2020, just as the pandemic was really kicking in, my entire world fell apart. Lie no 2 - she said it only fell apart in January when she was 'blindsided' when he left. Since that date I have been not only struggling as a single mother to my babies, but also trying to cover bills and food and legal fees (ha! don't even talk to me about legal fees) which dwarf any other expense in my life and have finally drained everything - savings, acccounts, pension, the lot. Lie no 3 - we know she had at least £30k in her UK account
Yesterday all my accounts ran out and I couldn't buy anything. On the same day, my husband's laywer sent me a letter telling me I was due in court on August 2nd to argue 'my case' in the divorce. I currently have no lawyer and no funds to pay one. If I don't turn up at court I will be in contempt, and I have no idea what will happen to me or my kids at that point. Lie no 4 - this was for the DVRO and she never turned up in court. She fired her lawyer - her choice. She also, see Lie no 3 - had at least £30k in her UK account.
I'm asking for help - something I've never done in my life and never expected to do. I have no parents or extended family to borrow from . Just me, my brother and his wife in the uK and my two kids here in Los Angeles. Yes, it's embarrassing. But here I am. Anything you can spare will help. Lie no 5 - she has a living father. Just because he has cut her off for her abusive behaviour towards him and his wife, does not mean she does not have a Father. She does have both an estranged father and an estranged brother in addition to Tone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Alice just doesn't realise the Barbra Streisand effect.
The Streisand effect is an unintended consequence of attempts to hide, remove, or censor information, where the effort instead backfires by increasing awareness of that information.
Silly rabbit. If only she was sensible enough to avoid all SM, like her sensible, emotionally stable ex husband🥴
PS Edit - this is the mantra of the Tattlers (below from Wikipedia)
"The Streisand effect is an example of psychological reactance, wherein once people are aware that some information is being kept from them, they are significantly more motivated to acquire and spread it."

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Not sure if Alice's lies in her GoFundMe have been included in the list of lies?
Hi there.

I never in a million years thought I would be doing this.

Until recently everything appeared to be going well in my life. I had a wonderful husband and two brilliant kids who had cost us the earth in IVF but were so worth it! Yet Alice says he was a monster - lie no 1
However in August 2020, just as the pandemic was really kicking in, my entire world fell apart. Lie no 2 - she said it only fell apart in January when she was 'blindsided' when he left. Since that date I have been not only struggling as a single mother to my babies, but also trying to cover bills and food and legal fees (ha! don't even talk to me about legal fees) which dwarf any other expense in my life and have finally drained everything - savings, acccounts, pension, the lot. Lie no 3 - we know she had at least £30k in her UK account
Yesterday all my accounts ran out and I couldn't buy anything. On the same day, my husband's laywer sent me a letter telling me I was due in court on August 2nd to argue 'my case' in the divorce. I currently have no lawyer and no funds to pay one. If I don't turn up at court I will be in contempt, and I have no idea what will happen to me or my kids at that point. Lie no 4 - this was for the DVRO and she never turned up in court. She fired her lawyer - her choice. She also, see Lie no 3 - had at least £30k in her UK account.
I'm asking for help - something I've never done in my life and never expected to do. I have no parents or extended family to borrow from . Just me, my brother and his wife in the uK and my two kids here in Los Angeles. Yes, it's embarrassing. But here I am. Anything you can spare will help. Lie no 5 - she has a living father. Just because he has cut her off for her abusive behaviour towards him and his wife, does not mean she does not have a Father. She does have both an estranged father and an estranged brother in addition to Tone.
All but lie no. 4 are in the list. Will add this.

Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
LOL she has finally shut up, but for how long? Remember when she was an Advocate for scorned women across the world??? lmao

1700342335114.png

So much evidence of PA for Dupee to look at. It was AE who decided the kids could only see IG in her abusive home and it was her who told them Bianca wanted to be their new mum. She deliberately made the divorce as traumatic as possible for the kids. Child abuser.

1700342426054.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ioan walking out of the family home with nothing and never returning, the reality being he fled with the clothes on his back.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ioan walking out of the family home with nothing and never returning, the reality being he fled with the clothes on his back.
And I bet she laid the others out on the bed and pissed on them in her sleep after a massive bender🙈.....hence the plumbing issue in the house 🥴

Reactions: 7
Her whole whinge about not being allowed to tell her side of the story is bullshit, as we all know.

Yo has filed statements with the court to put his case across. ALICE HAS FILED STATEMENTS WITH THE COURT TOO. If she hasn’t said in them what she wants to say, that’s her own bleeping fault. She knows she can’t say what she wants to because “her truth” is lies and she’ll be risking prosecution for perjury, and possibly risking Yo suing her for defamation later down the line.

The DVRO has stopped her from manipulative interviews on daytime TV and pushing out tit through her official social accounts. Yo hasn’t given any interviews and he doesn’t use social media. Even if she wants to try and spin it that he has some advantage over her in that respect, it’snullified by the fact he hasn’t used any of those outlets anyway.

stupid bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Does anyone remember the actor whose ex completed PA on him, resulting in him not seeing his daughters for years? He is a christian black guy, with a loving family, who was trying to see his kids for years and his ex blocked them at every turn, and then turned around when they were of age and tried to extort hundreds of thousands from him? The court ruled that because of her PA, he was not liable for child support? I can't remember his name. I think he is a Christian guy with a loving wife and 2 kids?

Reactions: 6
LOL she has finally shut up, but for how long? Remember when she was an Advocate for scorned women across the world??? lmao

View attachment 2579522

So much evidence of PA for Dupee to look at. It was AE who decided the kids could only see IG in her abusive home and it was her who told them Bianca wanted to be their new mum. She deliberately made the divorce as traumatic as possible for the kids. Child abuser.

View attachment 2579531
The way she writes about her own children is just bizarre.

"These brave little souls"
"Poor Elsie"
"Poor kids"

It's like she's a novelist describing some characters in a Dickensian novel, rather than talking about her own children.

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 21.41.05.png

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 21.47.49.png

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 21.43.11.png

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 21.48.02.png

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 21.49.59.png

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 21.51.14.png

The funniest thing is that she then got annoyed with her critics referring to her kids as "poor kids".

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 21.45.41.png

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 21.49.40.png

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 21.44.54.png

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 21.45.09.png
Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 21.49.25.png

If Alice didn't want people to refer to her kids as those "poor kids", then I don't know, maybe... she shouldn't have referred to her own kids in that way multiple times?

[old tweets from Welp's PDF]

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone remember the actor whose ex completed PA on him, resulting in him not seeing his daughters for years? He is a christian black guy, with a loving family, who was trying to see his kids for years and his ex blocked them at every turn, and then turned around when they were of age and tried to extort hundreds of thousands from him? The court ruled that because of her PA, he was not liable for child support? I can't remember his name. I think he is a Christian guy with a loving wife and 2 kids?
IIRC it's Kel Mitchell (from Kenan and Kel)

Reactions: 5
You mean Kel Mitchell - unfortunately though his case is a example where the child stays brainwashed even when she became a adult.

it was not only because of the PA that he wasnt liable for child support, it was also because his ex' expense declaration was ridiculous. So if Judge Josh is similary wired as that judge back then Alice has potentially a similar destiny.

Reactions: 19
I was just looking at something and found New Lips also like the word Gaul. Hi Alice 🤣

74A54BBF-71B0-493C-912C-D0E003574B1E.jpeg

E23CF8D0-E57F-4153-BD82-85DD17B14511.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Christ how on earth has she kept this up for almost three years. It’s exhausting. No wonder she’s in bloody bed all day

Reactions: 27
honestly until Alice and her two socks I had never seen anyone writing gaul instead of gall ever. In Germany this is how we sometimes call horses LOL

But upon googling it it seems like a common typo, but yes, it's still a strong indicator considering the context.

Reactions: 23
The thing with all the suspected sock accounts....there's something very particular to Alice's writing that she does pretty much most of the time. When she writes something in brackets she puts a space between the opening bracket and the first word ( like this).
The sock accounts never do this.
I don't think they are Alice. Not saying they are not repeating what she tells them but I don't think it is her. Just MOO.

Reactions: 6
The thing with all the suspected sock accounts....there's something very particular to Alice's writing that she does pretty much most of the time. When she writes something in brackets she puts a space between the opening bracket and the first word ( like this).
The sock accounts never do this.
I don't think they are Alice. Not saying they are not repeating what she tells them but I don't think it is her. Just MOO.
I think it’s 💯 her but tattle picked up on that about a year ago so she knows not to do it.
Infact one of the socks did do this but before I got a SS she quickly deleted it.
Another funny thing is that stewpots does this and a few weeks back I had to go through their posts to make sure they were not Alice Lol. I also picked up in one of the court documents that Ioan also does it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.