Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we bring back the nick name Queen Twatwaffle for Alice, please? :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20231115_160701_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why are they so bent on getting a Tattle code? They can read everything posted here. If they want to post, they may hear crickets. 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot_20231115_211435_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why are they so bent on getting a Tattle code? They can read everything posted here. If they want to post, they may hear crickets. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 2574168
Or get banned for what they post. tit stirring is the goal. I’m not sure what requirements are for codes. So they’d possibly need someone who maybe post a lot or have been members for a long time? Why would they be friends with anyone who posts on Tattle if they are all so disgusted by it?

Reactions: 20
I wasn't around in 2021, was this actually Tamika's account that later got banned and caused the very infamous screenshot between her and Bianca? Or are the FMs just saying it's her?
I believe that was really her short lived account

Reactions: 12
Trader Joe’s sounds downmarket to me. Is it?

I shop at Iceland (UK frozen food store) sometimes, and the only dry ice I see is when I open a fridge😀. AE isn’t short of money (she just has less than she had).

It’s rather sad that her 8 year old has to perform as though some dry ice is the best thing she’s ever seen.
I don’t think of Trader Joe’sas downmarket at all. Granted, they‘re not going to have Kobe beef and live lobsters. They’re more eclectic - you can get things there that you can’t find elsewhere, from prepared foods to exotic crackers and sauces. I love them, but they’re not the usual grocery run. And I can’t imagine them shipping anything, let alone fish on dry ice.
---
Omg. How dare you?! I love Pedro Pascal! 🤣
Wanna fight? Come where I live to visit. There are so many guys who look just like him at the grocery store. I don’t dislike him - he’s just not extraordinary.
---
Omg. How dare you?! I love Pedro Pascal! 🤣
Wanna fight? Come where I live to visit. There are so many guys who look just like him at the grocery store. I don’t dislike him - he’s just not extraordinary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The duck is legal abuse? If Alice didn't start tit, there wouldn't be any tit.
Holding Alice responsible for her actions has always been considered by her to be abusive, so I expect she's exaggerating the normal evaluation process.

Reactions: 43
Jesus, Alice. You could've moved on years ago if you'd gone collaborative. You be way better off financially than you are now. You wouldn't have Dr Dupree and lawyers breathing down you neck. I guess you'd have had to share custody of the girls though, and wouldn't have been able to punish Ioan. I hope it was worth the poverty and loneliness you're soon to experience.
---
I don’t think of Trader Joe’sas downmarket at all. Granted, they‘re not going to have Kobe beef and live lobsters. They’re more eclectic - you can get things there that you can’t find elsewhere, from prepared foods to exotic crackers and sauces. I love them, but they’re not the usual grocery run. And I can’t imagine them shipping anything, let alone fish on dry ice.
---

---

Meet me outside! 🤣

• Haha
When she says she wants to move on with her life, she means having Ioan pay for it while keeping the kids from him and being free to abuse him and Bianca publicly. She could have started moving on positively, 3 years ago if she genuinely wanted to.

Reactions: 36
abuser thinks she is getting abused by her victim, priceless DARVO

also her thinking her situation (she has the kids, house, doesnt need to work and has more money than she would ever have on her own) is 'hardship' - hilarious
Screenshot_20231116_084400_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
As someone who’s father doesn’t care to see them, and hasn’t for 10 years (I’m 25 now), I just can’t fathom how Alice can willingly destroy the bonds between a father who actually wants to see his children and his kids who are going to lose valuable time and be riddled with mental health issues as a result. Thanks for sharing the blueprint on how not to raise your kids during a divorce malice x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

View attachment 2574168
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
---
As it's slow I thought I would post some videos of AE. Here she says she will earn more than IG... Sure Jan.

Maybe it is time for an Only Fans account as the Cameos seem to have dried up?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
---
As it's slow I thought I would post some videos of AE. Here she says she will earn more than IG... Sure Jan.

Maybe it is time for an Only Fans account as the Cameos seem to have dried up?
I'm surprised that someone who spent so long on film sets and with makeup artists does such a bad job of her own makeup

• Haha
Wow! I have been a lurker on this thread for around a year now and she just doesn't stop does she? She is actually insane and really needs help! Poor Ioan!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can we bring back the nick name Queen Twatwaffle for Alice, please? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2574156
man, I know they are mentally ill, but "twatwaffle" would be the kindest description I would have to the abuser of a friend.

It's really funny how they are focused on any "friend" on Ioan's or Bianca's side, but Loopy, Tone and friends making real threats on Alice's behalf is completely irrelevant. That in psycho world is just "defending a loved one" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.