Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always come back to the same thing.

She's had five lawyers.

Not one of them has applied for child or spousal support.

Obvious to everyone (except those who are challenged in the Braincell department) why that is.

He has overpaid.

She owes him money as is very clear from the financial information.
She knows she's screwed. There is nothing she can do to get Ioan to give her more funds. She salted that earth herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They better up their security. One careless comment from either of them that Alice can twist into an innocent "oh but I though you said I could stay for a few days while you were away" will lead to her squatting there for years. And God knows what she'll do to that poor pool.
#JusticeforHollywoodPools
I'd also add that Alice has a history of giving away addresses on social media, so if she's round there frequently upping security is definitely a good idea anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think she's trying to get arrested again so she can invoke the right not to incriminate herself like she did for her last arrest.

If she gets arrested she will have a public defender assigned to her.

It delayed the custody hearing then and she's probably hoping lightening strikes twice.
She's outta luck. Ioan and his attorneys learnt their lesson the last time. I bet Ioan is keeping his powder dry for when the DVRO comes up for renewal.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I also wonder if she was hoping Mrs Hilfiger would be so moved by her plight that she would donate a pair of her shoes to her.
I suspect that Alice wearing her shoes would cause an effect like Daniella no-nose Westbrook wearing Burberry, only no one knows who Alice is except as Ioan's batshit crazy alcoholic ex-wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Given we know she reads here, maybe we should have a spree post where all any of us post for 24 hours is "ALICE GET A JOB!" In honour of Mimsy's return we can extend it to "ALICE YA bleeping LAZY bleep GET A JOB!"

She won't ofc, but it might relieve some of our frustrations.
We could take inspiration from Tone and say it with songs?

Here goes:

Work witch by Britney
---
In her own words, she's a few months away from being penniless and yet she's not in any gainful employment. Surely something is better than nothing? Everyone knows it's bizarre but I still don't get how she can justify this in her own warped mind. $150 a week and her girls could be perfectly well fed
Yes and that wouldn’t actually be too hard to achieve as CA has decent minimum wage laws. She could make $3,000 a month fairly easily.

She could surely do something?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
my cringe-o-meter is going into overdrive
2023_10_28_23_37_54_Celia_Walden_celia.walden_Instagram_Fotos_und_Videos.png

now she reminds me of Bianca in the early stages of her relationship with Ioan where she was gushing on the IG feeds of some of Ioan's celeb friends - but at least she wasnt after a shelter 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
View attachment 2537931
now she reminds me of Bianca in the early stages of her relationship with Ioan where she was gushing on the IG feeds of some of Ioan's celeb friends - but at least she wasnt after a shelter 💀
At least for once Alice hasn’t made it all about herself. The bar is low but I find it refreshing when she says something nice without simultaneously denigrating someone else. As rare as that is!

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2537931
Ooofff...the irony. Celia is describing her admiration for someone graceful, with traditional good manners, and Al pipes up from the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Ooofff...the irony. Celia is describing her admiration for someone graceful, with traditional good manners, and Al pipes up from the back.
Well brought up? Lol...the Evans family
Hasn't Tone just retweeted someone saying 'go take your face for a tit'

• Haha
Reactions: 38
At least for once Alice hasn’t made it all about herself. The bar is low but I find it refreshing when she says something nice without simultaneously denigrating someone else. As rare as that is!
Imo it's still about Alice because she's kissing Celia's butt hoping to get something in return. Alice and my narc ex have taught me people like her don't do anything nice or kind without a reason that will ultimately benefit them, maybe not obviously, but there's always an angle.

Reactions: 34
I just read OP's post and cracked up where they say "it's not about my dad's money. My father gives me money every month..." It's not about his money but pretty much every sentence is about his money. Giving Alice a run for cognitive dissonance. 😂
That's an hilarious thread. I only read the first 10 or so of the thousands. I reckon he's burning somewhere.

Reactions: 12
The DM comments are brutal for Alice. I would say the Instagram post was a huge flop. She must be so disappointed.

A few of the best bits

Screenshot_20231028_162027_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231028_162230_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231028_164820_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
View attachment 2537931
Alice is looking to maintain as many celebrity and celebrity adjacent friends as possible. Without them, she's just a bitter crazy ex wife.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2537931
I find Celia Walden’s comments derogatory and offensive, her pre-conceived opinions smack of classism, snobbery and racism. Sounds like she doesn’t expect black American artists to be gracious kind and cultured.

There’s reasons she writes for the Telegraph and is married to Piers.

Alice pretended to be a democratic liberal on SM but her friends - CW, Lady Cheesestring, Boshoff and Perez tell the story of the real Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Imo it's still about Alice because she's kissing Celia's butt hoping to get something in return. Alice and my narc ex have taught me people like her don't do anything nice or kind without a reason that will ultimately benefit them, maybe not obviously, but there's always an angle.
Yes you’re right completely but I still would prefer her nasty manipulative self to be performatively kind!

I suppose that’s what her IG is for and the seepage of her true self happens through the socks.

Reactions: 8
I find Celia Walden’s comments derogatory and offensive, her pre-conceived opinions smack of classism, snobbery and racism. Sounds like she doesn’t expect black American artists to be gracious kind and cultured.

Alice pretended to be a democratic liberal on SM but her friends - CW, Lady Cheesestring, Boshoff and Perez tell the story of the real Alice.
I also thought the post was patronising.

In fact Celia’s post is possibly more cringey than Alice’s (but she won’t understand why that is).

Reactions: 21

oh, it's what all those people that write up interviews with celebs do. they always try to start their story with "OMG that celeb is so normal, oh gosh, can you believe this". It's hilarious. It comes second to describing some random normal thing the celeb did at that interview, like drinking a cup of coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.