Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I came to your house crying like a maniac and security guards threw me on the floor LOL.

BTW, who is this Catherine the new sock keeps referring to?
She is lady in england who is trying to have a conversation with the flying monkeys. I'm not sure why, its a waste of time. For some reason the AG and GG accounts are convinced that she is me.

I know they read here, so here's my cat. Clearly not the same as Catherine's.
20231018_160014.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
She is lady in england who is trying to have a conversation with the flying monkeys. I'm not sure why, its a waste of time. For some reason the AG and GG accounts are convinced that she is me.

View attachment 2555348
Catherine seems like a very nice lady, even if wasting her own time talking to these people (although as I've probably said before maybe it's better that Alice is provided with the opportunity to vent in directions other than at Ioan and the children)

And that's a lovely cat

Reactions: 14
I've unlocked Alice superfan logic

Emotional abuse is not emotional abuse but recording the emotional abuse, and that's also betrayal. Got it?
Screenshot_20231106_184444_X.jpg

Yes and yes.

Screenshot_20231106_114331_Samsung Internet.jpg
ehm, a 14 year old can not get school on their own? wow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Please show these screenshats to the custody evaluator.

Screenshot_20231106_112656_Samsung Internet.jpg

You mean legal attention? Of course not, she's not dumb.

Screenshot_20231106_112520_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG I came to your house crying like a maniac and security guards threw me on the floor LOL.

BTW, who is this Catherine the new sock keeps referring to?
She is an odd one, I find her quite fascinating! She is the one who apparently offered AlcaTone a kidney via DM and her husband told her to stop being so silly.

She posted here a few times a while back and it was obvious about two posts in that it was her.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I thought Ioan's dick fell into Bianca in Alice's France.

Screenshot_20231106_113134_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Abby returns, like a floater that won't flush... The lies keep mounting up - 'two happy girls' that were ill from worry 5 minutes ago. Make up your mind Alice!!
1699294907369.png

Don't play dumb Alice. You have PAed those kids to the max. IG remains the only stable parent they have and don't bet they won't realise it in due time. You thought IG would never leave you, didn't you? Don't bank on the kids always being the good little soldiers either!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2555348
what beautiful green eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If you can "take" someone's husband, they are already gone. He was long gone from Alice by the time Bianca was in the picture.

Screenshot_20231106_113949_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231106_113522_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So the FM is trawling Tattle (from 2021 lol) and AE/Abby is clutching her pearls. Get a job Alice!
Yes I know you curate your Insta - you didn't mention your affair with Zafer, hitting IG about the head, getting pissed as a fart at 11am and sleeping it off on the kitchen floor. Funny that.

1699295543266.png

Reactions: 19
The person with the restraining order against them is accusing other people of being stalkers. Unbelievable.

And just get a new eBay account, Alice, like you should have done when your very-easy-to-guess eBay name was discovered here.

Then nobody will be able to see the purchases you're making whilst you're claiming to be penniless, almost homeless and are being sent out in the cold to die.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.