Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not a dishwasher. Look at the apartment photos and you will see the dishwasher is to the left of that counter; this is a trash compactor (and a pretty old one). This is an older model KitchenAid trash compactor. Her dishwasher is a single panel stainless steel model.

View attachment 2569088
Stupid question as it’s obviously self explanatory but what is a trash compactor exactly? It literally squashes rubbish into a cube or something? All ‘trash’? Food debris or like paper? I’m curious as to recycling.

Reactions: 9
Stupid question as it’s obviously self explanatory but what is a trash compactor exactly? It literally squashes rubbish into a cube or something? All ‘trash’? Food debris or like paper? I’m curious as to recycling.
Alice would have been better off with a bottle bank 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It compresses trash into a much smaller bundle. So I am assuming when they were introduced it was seen as another "mod con" so you wouldn't have to drag heavy plastic bags or bins to the curb. Unless you filled them up with compacted trash, I guess!

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Judge Josh is familiar with the Mills McCartney divorce? Obviously in a different country but there are some parallels

The wife computes her reasonable needs for herself and Beatrice at £3,250,000 p.a. which amounts on a Duxbury capitalised basis to £99,480,000. She seeks a property adjustment order in respect of a property in Beverley Hills called “Heather House” and of a property in New York State.

She seeks between £8m and £12.5m for a home in London, £3m to purchase a property in New York, £500,000 to £750,000 to purchase an office in Brighton, a transfer to her of a mortgage in favour of the husband over her sister's (Fiona) Hove property, transfer of property order re a Southampton property owned by the husband in which Sonya Mills lives, and relief in respect of chattels.

Further, the wife asks the court “to place a significant monetary value on compensation for loss of earnings, contribution and conduct”. She would retain her own properties at Pean's Wood in Robertsbridge, Sussex and at Angel's Rest in Hove. Overall her claim amounts to about £125m. She also seeks an order for costs.

The wife says that the husband's attitude towards her career was one of constriction such that the opportunities for the development of her career fell away during their relationship. He dictated what she could or could not do. She thus seeks compensation for the loss of her career opportunity in that during their cohabitation and subsequent marriage she forewent a lucrative and successful career. She seeks an award commensurate with being the wife of, and the mother of the child of, an icon. She places great weight on the contributions she says she has made to counselling the husband's children by his former marriage and to the husband's professional career.

"I am driven to the conclusion that much of her evidence, both written and oral, was not just inconsistent and inaccurate but also less than candid," the judge in the divorce, Mr Justice Bennett, ruled. "Overall, she was a less than impressive witness."

The ruling revealed claims by Mills that McCartney "abused drink and drugs".She claimed he failed to protect the wife from the attention of the media. He was insensitive to her disability. Furthermore, it is alleged that post-separation, the husband manipulated and colluded with the press against the wife and has failed to enforce confidentiality by his friends and associates".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Notice how you never see Alice with friends hardly ever? I have a theory on this. I have a friend group that meets weekly, if not more. There is a lovely man, whom we all enjoy his company. Thankfully, he doesn't bring his wife every time. His wife is horrible. We dread when she comes with him.

She is loud, annoying, inappropriate, and no one can carry any kind of conversation without her loud mouth. If we are talking about a serious subject, like someones MIL diagnosed with cancer, she has start saying this is boring, let's have fun and proceeds to try to be the center of attention.

I can guarantee that this is how Alice acted. When the relationship ended, his friends all started ghosting her. That is why no "rich" friends would loan her $$. They only tolerated her because they like Ioan. I highly doubt Big Al gets invited to dinner parties, get together, or even gets many friends that check in on her. She is that annoying, and the few friends I have seen her post are just as obnoxious. Her laugh alone would kill it for me.

Reactions: 27
I never thought this latest pair of socks, Grufford Girlfriend and Narcattack as Alice- but I find this post implying those anti Alice (and usually accused of being on Tattle) would ‘harm’ people a bit too fitting of Alice’s narrative. Like anyone calling out her abuse here, X or on any platform makes her fear for her safety ffs. Always trying to drum up support as she’s still the victim in her own eyes.
The only one to bring up harm is Al. She's the one who dreams and believes it, with zero cause. Who is going to tell her that people don't care about her THAT much. Nobody will go to jail because of her.

Reactions: 16
"I love the way you track them"
Guys, the 2021 tattle threads still exist on the internet, can be viewed by anyone without an account, and can't be edited or deleted by us. Just save yourself some time and post a link.
But do you think they’ll find the top secret post where we all logged our real names, addresses and employment details?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Maybe scrap Gloria and pay for Ella to have singing/guitar lessons? No that will never happen. Queen mAlice can't be expected to clean her own toilet.
And yet she was so eager to clean everyone else’s to pay for school fees and shame Ioan 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Consensual….did we get this one already? Yes, Alice is so morally sound that she has never posted private photos/information/insults without the consent of those she *professes* to love 😂
Jesus Murphy
IMG_1324.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Jeeeeeesus. What on earth would possess her to publish that on the public internet?? Agree she sounds really drunk or high on something. I really hope that neither of the kids saw it, or their friends - it's catnip for pisstaking.
Also what the heck is wrong with her mouth?????
Oh. My. God. I've never seen this video before. What bloody awful acting. "He doesn't love them like I do". Parental alienation immortalised in video. Own goal, Alice. Smartest person in the room? Give me fecking strength

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It compresses trash into a much smaller bundle. So I am assuming when they were introduced it was seen as another "mod con" so you wouldn't have to drag heavy plastic bags or bins to the curb. Unless you filled them up with compacted trash, I guess!
It’s a chunky fucker though eh, bigger than my bin ironically.

Edited to add I obviously meant the compactor thingy not Alice herself 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I quite admire Heather Mills. I think she is a fantasist and a liar but it is her spirit I admire. She lost her leg but she has really grabbed life by the balls and made her life good. She is an amazing skier and appeared on DOI. She is barking mad but she has such confidence. She has men falling at her foot (sorry, bad taste), even after Paul M. I know someone who met them both when they were married. They said he was rude, and she was charming, trying to make amends for his rudeness.

Then a few years ago I was in a department store in a London suburb (Kingston upon Thames - I don’t live there, just visiting). I was aware of a woman walking past rapidly in shorts and a trilby hat, pouting into mirror as she passed. It was Heather. Stylish, big dick energy!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh. My. God. I've never seen this video before. What bloody awful acting. "He doesn't love them like I do". Parental alienation immortalised in video. Own goal, Alice. Smartest person in the room? Give me fecking strength
She says ‘he doesn’t love her, doesn’t live them’- do you think she meant Ella or Bianca in the first bit? 🤔
---
The only one to bring up harm is Al. She's the one who dreams and believes it, with zero cause. Who is going to tell her that people don't care about her THAT much. Nobody will go to jail because of her.
Exactly this. Like Alice is worthy of my time on here because it’s actually a laugh (the people here make it so, not Alice- it’s peoples response to Alice) and in all honesty I am Queen Procrastination. Like id get on a plane or care enough to go near Alice or stalk UK pro Alice women and ‘harm’ them IRL. Sure Jan. At best it’s just daft gossip at worst avoiding work, my family or life in general (soz my kids annoying me today the tedious shites)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She says ‘he doesn’t love her, doesn’t live them’- do you think she meant Ella or Bianca in the first bit? 🤔
---

Exactly this. Like Alice is worthy of my time on here because it’s actually a laugh (the people here make it so, not Alice- it’s peoples response to Alice) and in all honesty I am Queen Procrastination. Like id get on a plane or care enough to go near Alice or stalk UK pro Alice women and ‘harm’ them IRL. Sure Jan. At best it’s just daft gossip at worst avoiding work, my family or life in general (soz my kids annoying me today the tedious shites)
I heard that as Al saying she thinks Yo doesn't love Bee or the kids.

Guys, help me out. I'm trying to figure out who Al sounds like in that video, with that muddled way of speaking. I somehow ended up scrolling on a list of top 30 gay female comedians :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I heard that as Al saying she thinks Yo doesn't love Bee or the kids.

Guys, help me out. I'm trying to figure out who Al sounds like in that video, with that muddled way of speaking. I somehow ended up scrolling on a list of top 30 gay female comedians :unsure:
Eddie Izzard 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I quite admire Heather Mills. I think she is a fantasist and a liar but it is her spirit I admire. She lost her leg but she has really grabbed life by the balls and made her life good. She is an amazing skier and appeared on DOI. She is barking mad but she has such confidence. She has men falling at her foot (sorry, bad taste), even after Paul M. I know someone who met them both when they were married. They said he was rude, and she was charming, trying to make amends for his rudeness.

Then a few years ago I was in a department store in a London suburb (Kingston upon Thames - I don’t live there, just visiting). I was aware of a woman walking past rapidly in shorts and a trilby hat, pouting into mirror as she passed. It was Heather. Stylish, big dick energy!
I've said it before on here - I met her at a charity event and she was absolutely lovely. Really charming and kind, even to the little people there (ie me, at that point in my life :LOL:). I'll bet Paul and his people absolutely assassinated her after they split. I don't buy the whole'lovely cuddly old rockstar' thing at all - after all, he spawned Stella, and she's by all accounts an absolute shocker.

Reactions: 20
But do you think they’ll find the top secret post where we all logged our real names, addresses and employment details?
And even if they did, it wouldn't matter.
---
I don't buy the whole'lovely cuddly old rockstar' thing at all - after all, he spawned Stella, and she's by all accounts an absolute shocker.
If Paul was an hole to Heather then I don't begrudge her trying to get as much out of him as possible. He would still be loaded. It's a very different case with IG.
---
1699905671097.png

Funny how it must be consensual now. It wasn't that way when IG was married to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
You don’t get consent from children as to whether you should allow photos of them to go on SM knowing they will be picked up by tabloids. Just like you don’t let paps use their image. A good, even just basically decent, parent makes a judgement call. That judgement call is to not publish them.

That’s before anyone has to consider how coerced the children are into letting you use them to get a tabloid story.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've said it before on here - I met her at a charity event and she was absolutely lovely. Really charming and kind, even to the little people there (ie me, at that point in my life :LOL:). I'll bet Paul and his people absolutely assassinated her after they split. I don't buy the whole'lovely cuddly old rockstar' thing at all - after all, he spawned Stella, and she's by all accounts an absolute shocker.
In all fairness I did begin to warm to her after watching The Trials of Heather Mills on C5 about a year or so ago.

I doubt Alice would have the balls to pour a jug of water over Anne Kiley in the courtroom.
28D4F216-5C69-44EA-A62C-09E09DDB9622.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.