Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It only takes a cheese string to flap its wings in BH to set her off. Her personality is disordered, conflict and defiance.
Cheese string flapping its wings lmfao

I’m only saying that because she tends to ramp up her bullshit right before something big happens. We can often predict her behaviour but you’re right, she’s super batshit 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If Ella makes a success of singing, Alice will take the credit.

If you recall Heather Mills McCartney, she claims not to have heard any Beatles songs before she started dating Paul. And when they split she revealed her daughter was good at an instrument, may have been a saxophone. With no degree of humour she claimed that her daughter’s musical ability came from her! You gotta admire that level of chutzpah/self delusion.
I have mentioned this before, but in an early episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, they pretend to have Heather Mills in one scene (she remains unseen).

And Alice provided the voice for her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Me neither and I have to say I didn’t think I could be any more shocked by her behaviour. But this, she put THIS (Alice CAPS) on the web for a global audience to see?! She sounds drunk, and that switch right at the end. I saw in 2 seconds how dreadful Yo’s life must have been with her. She’s an actor and she can’t even fake cry?! duck me. I agree with another poster with regard to uploading it to the wiki.
'He doesn't love them like I do' - and thank the bleeping lord for that !

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I have mentioned this before, but in an early episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, they pretend to have Heather Mills in one scene (she remains unseen).

I laugh every time I see that on her imdb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it interesting that some videos of Alice are being withdrawn due to Google - I assume this is right to remain forgotten. I think Alice is trying to clean up her tit. One of the most problematic videos she has ever posted was her rant on You Tube, where she went from dry eyed crying to viciously spitting out "And change your name". The lies that he has not been with his girls for more than '2 days'. Moving into how he 'scares the tit out of her'. There is no clearer real time evidence of a narcissistic rage in real time than that video. The poor victim start, the progression into 'devastated' emotions (but without any actual tears) and then the immediate switch into aggression. There is no psychological professional who will ever view that video and go 'Oh yes, clearly an abused person', they will go 'Woo red flags EVERYWHERE and clearly a person who is trying to manipulate the events, and has a very limited control over their aggressiveness'. Does anyone have a hard copy of this video? I think it should be put on the Wiki before it disappears.

Jeeeeeesus. What on earth would possess her to publish that on the public internet?? Agree she sounds really drunk or high on something. I really hope that neither of the kids saw it, or their friends - it's catnip for pisstaking.
Also what the heck is wrong with her mouth?????

Reactions: 18
Jeeeeeesus. What on earth would possess her to publish that on the public internet?? Agree she sounds really drunk or high on something. I really hope that neither of the kids saw it, or their friends - it's catnip for pisstaking.
Also what the heck is wrong with her mouth?????
Hideous isn't it? In every single way, from "woe is me, I've had to look after my own kids all these years" to the inflated lips that bear no resemblance to what a real mouth looks like.

Reactions: 15
Good to hear that she actually wants to be a singer. there will be some talent in her genes via her dad.

Scouting will be "she is so tall, she should be a model" because I believe her this bit. plenty people falsely think tall = model
1. For every Taylor Swift and Olivia Rodrigo, there are thousands of talented teenage girls who can sing. It's not just talent, it takes perseverance, money, connections, luck, hard work, etc. etc. Through a couple of degrees of separation, I know of a young woman who has been trying to make it in the music industry for years, starting when she was a pre-teen. She is very talented and photogenic, and her parents have connections and loads of money. She's still only on the outer edges of the music world and may never break through.

When I was 14 years old, I was obsessed with the idea of becoming a Hollywood actress. There was a book in my high school library, "The Young Actor's Guide to Hollywood", that I would read regularly. The book was so old that it featured an endorsement from Richard Chamberlain as TV's Dr. Kildare, lol.

2. How could anyone think that letting a 14-year-old be a runway model is a good idea? Fashion shows at the mall or catalog work in LA, sure. But 14 is too young for anything beyond that, IMO.

Does anyone remember the model Jaime (James) King? She serves as a great cautionary tale. From her wikipedia entry:

Personal life
During her first job modeling, King began using heroin and had an addiction to the drug from age 14 to 19, at which time she went to rehabilitation for her addiction...She briefly dated Kid Rock at the age of 21.

I mean, heroin AND Kid Rock? No way, uh uh.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
If Ella makes a success of singing, Alice will take the credit.

If you recall Heather Mills McCartney, she claims not to have heard any Beatles songs before she started dating Paul. And when they split she revealed her daughter was good at an instrument, may have been a saxophone. With no degree of humour she claimed that her daughter’s musical ability came from her! You gotta admire that level of chutzpah/self delusion.
She also tried to get a higher divorce settlement by arguing how much she ‘helped’ his career.

5D3B709F-7306-41A0-AB09-D4453215AB2E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I’ve only just seen the Ella posing photos. I mean, bless her she is lovely looking and has the height and figure. But sticking one leg in the air or turning your head to one side doesn’t make you model material. I just don’t see it happening.

IF it does work out for her, I hope it’s when she is independent and free from Alice’s clutches so she can’t sponge off her.

Reactions: 14
1. For every Taylor Swift and Olivia Rodrigo, there are thousands of talented teenage girls who can sing. It's not just talent, it takes perseverance, money, connections, luck, hard work, etc. etc. Through a couple of degrees of separation, I know of a young woman who has been trying to make it in the music industry for years, starting when she was a pre-teen. She is very talented and photogenic, and her parents have connections and loads of money. She's still only on the outer edges of the music world and may never break through.

When I was 14 years old, I was obsessed with the idea of becoming a Hollywood actress. There was a book in my high school library, "The Young Actor's Guide to Hollywood", that I would read regularly. The book was so old that it featured an endorsement from Richard Chamberlain as TV's Dr. Kildare, lol.

2. How could anyone think that letting a 14-year-old be a runway model is a good idea? Fashion shows at the mall or catalog work in LA, sure. But 14 is too young for anything beyond that, IMO.

Does anyone remember the model Jaime (James) King? She serves as a great cautionary tale. From her wikipedia entry:

Personal life
During her first job modeling, King began using heroin and had an addiction to the drug from age 14 to 19, at which time she went to rehabilitation for her addiction...She briefly dated Kid Rock at the age of 21.

I think if the daughter is interested in music that's a good thing. Basically any interest that puts her out of contact with Alice will be good for her. So taking time practicing singing or playing guitar or piano or accordion will teach Ella what she personally likes.

She gets autonomy over how she sings and what she sings. She doesnt have to perform for Alice as she does with the digging through old clothes and making weird poses for a dwindling Instagram audience of strange old ladies who act like proxy grandparents and the ever entertaining Vlad.

Anything that excludes Alice from her daughters lives in pursuit of their own passion is a net positive. It may not lead them back to their father but it works towards severing the toxic bondage she's kept them in thus far.

Reactions: 24

Personal life

It's very hard to be talented, confident, have star quality and not to be so horrible that people don't want to work with you :ROFLMAO: Some people you know are meant to be IT, like people said about Lady Gaga early on.

Reactions: 5
Alice has no hope of a career. She has wasted the money she would have got in the divorce on pointless legal fees. She has no hope of earning any money of her own. She will never attract a rich man to support her. Her rich friends aren't going to bankroll her. Her father won't give her any money and her brother is skint.
So where can she grift money from? Putting the kids out to work. She is presenting big E as virtually an adult - who wants to get into modelling and loves nothing more than wearing Alice's old clothes. Who can leave home in two years time...why, she's all grown up now, look how tall she is and how she poses. Pesky dad wanting her to finish her education and preserve her childhood.
When she could be out earning already....
It's the only hope Alice has of any money.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I think if the daughter is interested in music that's a good thing. Basically any interest that puts her out of contact with Alice will be good for her. So taking time practicing singing or playing guitar or piano or accordion will teach Ella what she personally likes.
Maybe scrap Gloria and pay for Ella to have singing/guitar lessons? No that will never happen. Queen mAlice can't be expected to clean her own toilet.

Reactions: 10
Imagine a day out in Alice Evans mind. Every street is lined with Disney executives, model scouts, wellwishers and paparazzi. And that’s just the man delivering the fish.

Dry ice wont take away the fishy smell of Alice’s yarns or mask smelly socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Jonathon Ross once said that Heather Mills was such a liar she probably has two legs🥳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2566279

What in the ever loving WELDED? MELTED? TAPED? kitchen appliance insanity is this?

Really... That looks nuts to me. What am I seeing?
My MIL had the exact type of dishwasher in her kitchen before she had new appliances installed. Her old dishwasher also had that key to lock the dishwasher. Her old appliances were from 1984/85. So that is a really old dishwasher.

Reactions: 7
I never thought this latest pair of socks, Grufford Girlfriend and Narcattack as Alice- but I find this post implying those anti Alice (and usually accused of being on Tattle) would ‘harm’ people a bit too fitting of Alice’s narrative. Like anyone calling out her abuse here, X or on any platform makes her fear for her safety ffs. Always trying to drum up support as she’s still the victim in her own eyes.

Attachments

Reactions: 11

She gets autonomy over how she sings and what she sings. She doesnt have to perform for Alice as she does with the digging through old clothes and making weird poses for a dwindling Instagram audience of strange old ladies who act like proxy grandparents and the ever entertaining Vlad.

Anything that excludes Alice from her daughters lives in pursuit of their own passion is a net positive. It may not lead them back to their father but it works towards severing the toxic bondage she's kept them in thus far.
Sign her up for the school band, Choral ensemble, drama club, string orchestra, marching band, jazz band... There are so many opportunities without the parent having to expend an extra cent. Free lessons. And since Alice is claiming poverty, free instruments too.

Reactions: 11
My MIL had the exact type of dishwasher in her kitchen before she had new appliances installed. Her old dishwasher also had that key to lock the dishwasher. Her old appliances were from 1984/85. So that is a really old dishwasher.
It's not a dishwasher. Look at the apartment photos and you will see the dishwasher is to the left of that counter; this is a trash compactor (and a pretty old one). This is an older model KitchenAid trash compactor. Her dishwasher is a single panel stainless steel model.

1699894366398.png

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.