Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I wouldn’t believe a single word that came out of Heather Mills’ gub. I’m very sure she’s charming when she needs to be though.

Alice has been left high and dry because her closest ‘friends’ are just like her. Don’t really care about others, out for what they can get, grifters, users, and nasty pieces of work. Lady V is probably the worst of them but they’re all much of a muchness. And unlucky for Alice she’s got nothing they want any more and she doesn’t have the posh background and connections to fall back on either.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I quite admire Heather Mills. I think she is a fantasist and a liar but it is her spirit I admire. She lost her leg but she has really grabbed life by the balls and made her life good. She is an amazing skier and appeared on DOI. She is barking mad but she has such confidence. She has men falling at her foot (sorry, bad taste), even after Paul M. I know someone who met them both when they were married. They said he was rude, and she was charming, trying to make amends for his rudeness.

Then a few years ago I was in a department store in a London suburb (Kingston upon Thames - I don’t live there, just visiting). I was aware of a woman walking past rapidly in shorts and a trilby hat, pouting into mirror as she passed. It was Heather. Stylish, big dick energy!
Tbf she has got ‘spunk’ as my grandad would say. No tit he would say that and I would piss myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only time I've ever seen Heather Mills is when she was on Dancing on Ice many years ago. I thought she came across as smug and thoroughly unlikeable - much like someone else we know of.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
one major reason why Alice decided to alienate the kids is not only out of revenge: they are her golden ticket to maintain her living standards more or less. If the kids had the alternative of living with Ioan Alice would had a lot less leverage, it wouldnt be "the kids will be homeless", but only her. This eliminates Ioan from caring a big deal for one (although ironically I suspect he wouldnt hold many grudges if she hadnt interfered in his relationship to the kids), but no doubt friends & strangers are far more likely to give a helping hand when kids are involved. It's also showing how - despite her fantasies - she has very low confidence in actually bagging a rich new man. Her money is on the kids: now over using them with sympathy to grift money, later over them earning the money on their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The only time I've ever seen Heather Mills is when she was on Dancing on Ice many years ago. I thought she came across as smug and thoroughly unlikeable - much like someone else we know of.
Yes, but how amazing that she did that show with a prosthetic leg.

Reactions: 8
In all fairness I did begin to warm to her after watching The Trials of Heather Mills on C5 about a year or so ago.

I doubt Alice would have the balls to pour a jug of water over Anne Kiley in the courtroom.View attachment 2569510
Don’t give her ideas. Mind you knowing the Abuser she’d get one of her children to do for her, and then blame Ioan and Bianca for making them do it. I’m tired tonight and have no patience with her abusive nonsense and lies.

Reactions: 18
It only takes a cheese string to flap its wings in BH to set her off. Her personality is disordered, conflict and defiance.
BIB 🤣🤣
You're not wrong
---
Cheese string flapping its wings lmfao

I’m only saying that because she tends to ramp up her bullshit right before something big happens. We can often predict her behaviour but you’re right, she’s super batshit 😂
I agree, whenever she posts something on insta, something else comes to light....we see you 👀
---
Jonathon Ross once said that Heather Mills was such a liar she probably has two legs🥳
I remember this 🤣🤣🤣
---
She says ‘he doesn’t love her, doesn’t live them’- do you think she meant Ella or Bianca in the first bit? 🤔
---

Exactly this. Like Alice is worthy of my time on here because it’s actually a laugh (the people here make it so, not Alice- it’s peoples response to Alice) and in all honesty I am Queen Procrastination. Like id get on a plane or care enough to go near Alice or stalk UK pro Alice women and ‘harm’ them IRL. Sure Jan. At best it’s just daft gossip at worst avoiding work, my family or life in general (soz my kids annoying me today the tedious shites)
BIB I've always wondered if she was saying that "he doesn't love her" she's mumbling while talking, so I've always wondered this!
I know, I'll go and ask her 🤣🤣
Joke, before the mods give me a warning 😉
---
B has posted a couple of "beach" stories, I wonder if they are in LA or in AUS? Having not been to either, I don't recognise them 🤣
I mean it could be South America for I know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Alice has no hope of a career. She has wasted the money she would have got in the divorce on pointless legal fees. She has no hope of earning any money of her own. She will never attract a rich man to support her. Her rich friends aren't going to bankroll her. Her father won't give her any money and her brother is skint.
So where can she grift money from? Putting the kids out to work. She is presenting big E as virtually an adult - who wants to get into modelling and loves nothing more than wearing Alice's old clothes. Who can leave home in two years time...why, she's all grown up now, look how tall she is and how she poses. Pesky dad wanting her to finish her education and preserve her childhood.
When she could be out earning already....
It's the only hope Alice has of any money.
I saw the photos and the weird poses, Alice had better think of a different way to scam money because modeling is not in that girl’s future. Her best bet is the girls getting a good education, which means a college degree and probably grad school, then they will have an opportunity for a bright future.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've said it before on here - I met her at a charity event and she was absolutely lovely. Really charming and kind, even to the little people there (ie me, at that point in my life :LOL:). I'll bet Paul and his people absolutely assassinated her after they split. I don't buy the whole'lovely cuddly old rockstar' thing at all - after all, he spawned Stella, and she's by all accounts an absolute shocker.
All narcissists are charming in small doses.
She deserved the assassination though. Her attempts to ruin & extort Paul were hideous.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's not a dishwasher. Look at the apartment photos and you will see the dishwasher is to the left of that counter; this is a trash compactor (and a pretty old one). This is an older model KitchenAid trash compactor. Her dishwasher is a single panel stainless steel model.

View attachment 2569088
That retro compactor looks pristine compared to the broken down model in Alice’s apartment.

Reactions: 6
It compresses trash into a much smaller bundle. So I am assuming when they were introduced it was seen as another "mod con" so you wouldn't have to drag heavy plastic bags or bins to the curb. Unless you filled them up with compacted trash, I guess!
It would still be as heavy .. just smaller though. Oh wait. I think that’s what you meant.
---
I heard that as Al saying she thinks Yo doesn't love Bee or the kids.

Guys, help me out. I'm trying to figure out who Al sounds like in that video, with that muddled way of speaking. I somehow ended up scrolling on a list of top 30 gay female comedians :unsure:
I thought she was about to say he doesn’t love her like he loves me or loved me but then went into the meltdown about the kids. That was my first thought. That video is unhinged. Is it recent?

Reactions: 8
It compresses trash into a much smaller bundle. So I am assuming when they were introduced it was seen as another "mod con" so you wouldn't have to drag heavy plastic bags or bins to the curb. Unless you filled them up with compacted trash, I guess!
Most people do not have trash compactors now, the only one I ever saw was in my grandparent’s kitchen when I was a little girl. They had it taken out and replaced with an under counter ice maker.

Reactions: 7
I hope Dupee takes a look at this. It's from nearly 2 years ago but nothing has changed. She basically says that IG doesn't love his kids here. That's her excuse for withholding them. The drunken bleep has not moved on an inch but doesn't post videos any more as they are too incriminating.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
That retro compactor looks pristine compared to the broken down model in Alice’s apartment.
She is so desperate to stay in Hollywood that she would live in a rundown dump, instead of getting a more modern cheaper apartment in the same area as Ioan, with functioning appliances.
I wonder if the neighbors look at her and her ill dressed girls and mark them as grifters on the make. The clothes Ella is wearing look old and dated and poor Elsie's look like they are straight out of Goodwill.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Dr Dupee will have gone into this fully aware that Alice has some self control issues when it comes to social media. Ioan’s side is watching her activity on instagram (and likely X) and alerting Dr Dupee. Dr Dupee has a nose and sees Alice repeatedly complaining about tattle. Then Dr Dupee, doing her research comes here. Tattle is user friendly (for the most part) and it won’t be long before she is reviewing the wiki. In fact skip all the crap I just wrote and I’m sure Ioan’s camp directed her towards the wiki themselves 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20231113-201116~2.png
Dear Abby, Tone & Alice all roar into life this week of how utterly utterly happy they all are.

Bianca posting this. 🤌💗

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I was yesterday on Sarah Michelle Gellar's IG for other reasons and look who I found under one of her recent posts 3 weeks ago (around the same time she seemingly decided to leave crumbs on every celeb she knows)
Screenshot_20231114_041030_Instagram.jpg

I mean it's one thing for her to randomly talk about her kids (the 11yo really has nothing to do with Ella, but at least she didnt made her woe is me here) on her friends or mutual friends, but on Ioan's friends (and Selma Blair's bestie)? lol

then I scrolled down and discovered that she hadnt liked or commented on anything from SMG since august 2022. She actually did a lot from the time Bianca appeared till she got the DVRO. Even called SMG twice "girlfriend". At no point has she ever acknowledged her back.

Before that her last interaction on SMG's account was in 2019. It really shows how manipulative she is in trying to somehow get her victim's friends on her side. I'm assuming that SMG's daughter Charlotte and Ella may be friends (even if perhaps not close) or were, they are practically the same age and used to play on the Ringer set together. It wouldn't surprise me if she left that above comment purely in the hope that SMG remembers her somehow positively if she ends up being asked as a friends parent for some reason.

btw that post in 2019 is pretty interesting now in hindsight if you consider that she has frequently complained about how little her close friends actually are there for her
Screenshot_20231114_043037_Instagram.jpg

View attachment 2570048Dear Abby, Tone & Alice all roar into life this week of how utterly utterly happy they all are.

Bianca posting this. 🤌💗
it's also a stock pic so interesting choice for sure

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I hope Dupee takes a look at this. It's from nearly 2 years ago but nothing has changed. She basically says that IG doesn't love his kids here. That's her excuse for withholding them. The drunken bleep has not moved on an inch but doesn't post videos any more as they are too incriminating.

is that in the wiki?

Reactions: 4
I was yesterday on Sarah Michelle Gellar's IG for other reasons and look who I found under one of her recent posts 3 weeks ago (around the same time she seemingly decided to leave crumbs on every celeb she knows)
View attachment 2570072
I mean it's one thing for her to randomly talk about her kids (the 11yo really has nothing to do with Ella, but at least she didnt made her woe is me here) on her friends or mutual friends, but on Ioan's friends (and Selma Blair's bestie)? lol

then I scrolled down and discovered that she hadnt liked or commented on anything from SMG since august 2022. She actually did a lot from the time Bianca appeared till she got the DVRO. Even called SMG twice "girlfriend". At no point has she ever acknowledged her back.

Before that her last interaction on SMG's account was in 2019. It really shows how manipulative she is in trying to somehow get her victim's friends on her side. I'm assuming that SMG's daughter Charlotte and Ella may be friends (even if perhaps not close) or were, they are practically the same age and used to play on the Ringer set together. It wouldn't surprise me if she left that above comment purely in the hope that SMG remembers her somehow positively if she ends up being asked as a friends parent for some reason.

btw that post in 2019 is pretty interesting now in hindsight if you consider that she has frequently complained about how little her close friends actually are there for her
View attachment 2570080

it's also a stock pic so interesting choice for sure
Alice finds its hard with just her 2 kids? I don't believe she wanted kids in the first place. Those kids were her anchor for her lifestyle.

Screenshot_20231113_222645_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 18
Alice has absolutely zero shame. SMG is besties with Selma Blair. JFC Alice they will be gossiping behind your back about what a psycho you are.
Alice is desperate to get back in with celebs. Damage is done, no one will associate with her now except vultures that want stories to sell.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.