Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice has absolutely zero shame. SMG is besties with Selma Blair. JFC Alice they will be gossiping behind your back about what a psycho you are.
Alice is desperate to get back in with celebs. Damage is done, no one will associate with her now except vultures that want stories to sell.
Does SMG acknowledge Alice? Or is Alice just talking to herself?

Reactions: 11
"asquew" 🤣
And she dares to be critical of others' spelling on X/Twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She doesn’t acknowledge her but SMK has about 1-2k comments per post so doesn’t usually comment to random people anyway. she replied to SB in a post I guess cos they are best friends. There is just no way SB or SMK will like Alice. They will absolutely loathe her so it’s bat tit crazy and completely embarrassing what she did. There are pics of Bianca hanging out with SB so no doubt SB has all the tea on Alice too.

Reactions: 28
Yes, but how amazing that she did that show with a prosthetic leg.
I dont know, a lot of people compete in Olympics with missing limbs, broken backs etc. Yes it is amazing she does that but her physical ability and strong will vs her lying abusive narcissistic persona (I dont think its her ex “character assassination" that uncovered that, Im not fan of his and never thought him “cuddly" - you can be a twit and still a victim of abuse) are not mutually exclusive characteristic.
Im not criticising you for liking her strong personality features and see why it can be attractive I just still think it does not cancel the fact that she appears to be an abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A

That window is in Manhattan beach
she posted a video of Huntington Beach in Cali.

the window I assumed at first was not her own picture because I found almost the same on FB. However, I now see angle and shadow differs, so it's likely her own. Said facebook user tagged the location under LA.

SMG seldomly replies to many people, but no. She isn't following Alice even, just Ioan. Imagine Ioan would write this stuff to Lady V for example lol. Alice would immediately scream how he tries to steal her friends.

Actually funny to me because Alice used to admit that she skipped some Ringer episodes because she couldnt take Ioan's & SMG's sex scenes. I also recall people side eying them for being too buddy buddy for married co-stars (there was a blind back then that only fitted to them and one other on-screen couple, most believed the latter though)

Reactions: 15
It would still be as heavy .. just smaller though. Oh wait. I think that’s what you meant.
---

I thought she was about to say he doesn’t love her like he loves me or loved me but then went into the meltdown about the kids. That was my first thought. That video is unhinged. Is it recent?
BIB I thought this too! No it's an old video, from early 2021 I believe.
---
I hope Dupee takes a look at this. It's from nearly 2 years ago but nothing has changed. She basically says that IG doesn't love his kids here. That's her excuse for withholding them. The drunken bleep has not moved on an inch but doesn't post videos any more as they are too incriminating.

Hang on I don't think I've seen this one myself 😱😱😱
I thought it we were talking about another video, she is absolutely smashed here 😳😳

Reactions: 9
I hope Dupee takes a look at this. It's from nearly 2 years ago but nothing has changed. She basically says that IG doesn't love his kids here. That's her excuse for withholding them. The drunken bleep has not moved on an inch but doesn't post videos any more as they are too incriminating.

Oh my god. This is the stuff you pour out to your best mate on the sofa after a bottle of pinot, not post publicly on the internet. She really doesn't have anyone genuinely supportive in her life, does she?

Reactions: 20
Whoever said she sounded like Eddie Izzard yesterday was spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was yesterday on Sarah Michelle Gellar's IG for other reasons and look who I found under one of her recent posts 3 weeks ago (around the same time she seemingly decided to leave crumbs on every celeb she knows)
View attachment 2570072
I mean it's one thing for her to randomly talk about her kids (the 11yo really has nothing to do with Ella, but at least she didnt made her woe is me here) on her friends or mutual friends, but on Ioan's friends (and Selma Blair's bestie)? lol

then I scrolled down and discovered that she hadnt liked or commented on anything from SMG since august 2022. She actually did a lot from the time Bianca appeared till she got the DVRO. Even called SMG twice "girlfriend". At no point has she ever acknowledged her back.

Before that her last interaction on SMG's account was in 2019. It really shows how manipulative she is in trying to somehow get her victim's friends on her side. I'm assuming that SMG's daughter Charlotte and Ella may be friends (even if perhaps not close) or were, they are practically the same age and used to play on the Ringer set together. It wouldn't surprise me if she left that above comment purely in the hope that SMG remembers her somehow positively if she ends up being asked as a friends parent for some reason.

btw that post in 2019 is pretty interesting now in hindsight if you consider that she has frequently complained about how little her close friends actually are there for her
View attachment 2570080

it's also a stock pic so interesting choice for sure
Incredibly desperate, embarrassing and creepy of Alice to leave comments on SMG’s profile.

I wonder if she’s been doing it on Instagram profiles of Ioan’s other friends/ex-colleagues? Like an intimidation tactic against Ioan as well as love-bombing in the hope of gaining something.

Reactions: 20
Holy Moly, why did she post that? Any decent friend would have told her to get a grip if she talked like that, even over a bottle of wine after a tough day. A loving Dad wants to spend time with his children, that's all.

Reactions: 16

I don’t think I’ve seen this video before either!

I can’t believe she actually filmed herself so casually calling Bianca a bogan and put this video out there. Wild.

Reactions: 19
Whoever said she sounded like Eddie Izzard yesterday was spot on.
Guilty m'lud 😉
---
I don’t think I’ve seen this video before either!

I can’t believe she actually filmed herself so casually calling Bianca a bogan and put this video out there. Wild.
It was one of two videos she posted on the same night.
---
Incredibly desperate, embarrassing and creepy of Alice to leave comments on SMG’s profile.

I wonder if she’s been doing it on Instagram profiles of Ioan’s other friends/ex-colleagues? Like an intimidation tactic against Ioan as well as love-bombing in the hope of gaining something.
She certainly seems to be doing the rounds, there's actually something rather sad about it imo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god. This is the stuff you pour out to your best mate on the sofa after a bottle of pinot, not post publicly on the internet. She really doesn't have anyone genuinely supportive in her life, does she?
Her friends have had to listen to the same thing and she said she lost 3 of them over her ranting about Ioan. Alice is a broken record though, I don't blame the friends - you can only take so much of the same thing and being ignored when you offer good advice.

Reactions: 16

‘Ella is doing the lead role in (pause) something tonight and he doesn’t even know’

Quite the self-own here considering the resident parent couldn’t name the production Ella was playing the lead in.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
1699956930879.png

The fact is AE has alienated pretty much everyone now, including the 'closest girls'. I also read this as an admission that their marriage had gone south by 2019 (it happened years before actually) "your marriage has gone asquew" but she still signs it "Alice and Ioan xxx" as if she has a right to speak for him too. She always has to namecheck him as he was her ticket to Z list fame and SMG might not know who she is otherwise.

Reactions: 30
Her friends have had to listen to the same thing and she said she lost 3 of them over her ranting about Ioan. Alice is a broken record though, I don't blame the friends - you can only take so much of the same thing and being ignored when you offer good advice.
I bet two of those were Deb and Lin, I really don't know how her refusal to work to better her living standards is going to look before the courts.
She reminds me of a relative who will always find a reason why she can't do something.
These people are like black clouds they suck the joy out of you, I feel incredibly sad for those girls.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.