Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmfao Alice must really be feeling the pressure….and the booze 😂
IMG_1311.jpeg
IMG_1312.jpeg

---
IMG_1313.jpeg
IMG_1314.jpeg

---
Oh gawd 😂
IMG_1315.jpeg

---
And over in Aliceland
IMG_1316.jpeg
IMG_1317.jpeg
IMG_1318.jpeg
IMG_1319.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why can’t she ever post a photo of her home life without something fucked going on in the background….from creepy photos on the wall, open closet doors, broken cupboard doors and some weird appliance that I’m glad was cleared up. That zoomed in photo had me crying 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Ella has already been scouted and ‘it’s crazy how she can pose’? 🤔
Nope.
No malice intended towards Ella, as I’ve said before, she’s a perfectly normal teenager. This is nonsense though. I wonder if Ioan said he didn’t want the kids going into modeling or acting as children? Everything Alice does is to get him to react.

Reactions: 41
"I love the way you track them"
Guys, the 2021 tattle threads still exist on the internet, can be viewed by anyone without an account, and can't be edited or deleted by us. Just save yourself some time and post a link.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
the amount of teenagers that would be interested in clothing of their 40 years elder mothers is miniscule. It's pretty obvious what is happening here psychologically
Screenshot_20231113_085307_Instagram.jpg

btw she updated the post to say that the Chanels are from the 90s lol

Good to hear that she actually wants to be a singer. there will be some talent in her genes via her dad.

Scouting will be "she is so tall, she should be a model" because I believe her this bit. plenty people falsely think tall = model

Reactions: 29
Alice wants to be seen as a victim and it's no coincidence she's accusing Bianca of being a member of this site.
Bianca could be a member (given we are all anonymous) but I doubt it. Sadly for Alice, there is no law against gossiping or against B joining Tattle. AE (being the narc she is) thinks she can make up her own laws. She even posted that she wanted to change the divorce laws in 'No Fault' California. What a dipshit.
---
I imagine Dr Dupee's report on Alice will look something like this.
The mask will slip. AE won't be able to control herself. Then the next day it will be "I was having a bad moment and you need to pretend that didn't happen cut me some slack!!"
---
1699864299703.png

Like Bianca 'abusing' Ella for example?

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
With whom, the court, custody evaluator, therapist? I know she's not having a didifficult time with Ioan, he is no contact with her.

View attachment 2566253
---
Alice hates jealousy amongst women. Except on days that end with y.

View attachment 2566254
I find this comment regarding jealousy very odd, and out of place. No-one had mentioned anything about the siblings being jealous of one another that I could see. So why bring it up? Is this mAlice confessing, or stating something (in her mind) to try to align herself with some sort of opinion/point of view or cause?
---
I don't think Ella looks like Alice at all.
It's kinda disturbing that Alice was sad when Ella was younger because she didn't look like her.

View attachment 2566258
This ‘several people have stopped us in the street/stores’ seems to be being said repeatedly on her insta recently. Why would anyone stop a stranger in the street or in a store to ask that? In my view this is what mAlice would ‘like’ to happen rather what is actually happening. Also, to me Ella looks more like Yo not mAlice MOO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Alice has only ever done well as a bleep. Is she now saying Bianca is better at that too.

Ioan was a child actor, heartthrob and a good singer. Ella is taking after him if anyone. Alice was a no one.

Her go to for emotional abuse is to threaten her own extinction. It's not a joke and her response to her step sister is evidence of the very little care she has to that whole topic.

She no doubt has threatened it in front of the kids and that is probably terrible for them. I wonder if the evaluator will ask her why she made things like this public and the ways she's tried to handle it better?

And to all the new people directed by her insta post, she's been saying she would hurt herself as a form of emotional abuse for nearly a half decade.

View attachment 2567737
Let’s not forget that this is the woman who threatened to khs because someone she’d never met blocked her on Twitter.

Reactions: 30
Let’s not forget that this is the woman who threatened to khs because someone she’d never met blocked her on Twitter.
I imagine IG will be telling Dupee this. AE has a history of making fake suicide threats just like she is doing now. "They are my reason for living" etc.

Either way it looks bad - faking it is emotional manipulation but if it's real (it isn't) then it shows her to be mentally ill.
---
"Tone's" no information updates are a joke. You would think AE had cancer but no the tragedy here is that she's been divorced from Baby Angel against her will and sadly it's terminal. Her bitching about it is interminable though.

1699875922745.png

Last edited:
Alice has only ever done well as a bleep. Is she now saying Bianca is better at that too.

Ioan was a child actor, heartthrob and a good singer. Ella is taking after him if anyone. Alice was a no one.
Both children look like their father, not their Abuser “mother”. The youngest looks very much like her grandmother, Mama Gruff. Any talent that either girls have comes from their father, who is a talented actor and singer. Their Abuser mother has no talent whatsoever, not even as a human being.
Edited to add MOO

Reactions: 29
If Ella makes a success of singing, Alice will take the credit.

If you recall Heather Mills McCartney, she claims not to have heard any Beatles songs before she started dating Paul. And when they split she revealed her daughter was good at an instrument, may have been a saxophone. With no degree of humour she claimed that her daughter’s musical ability came from her! You gotta admire that level of chutzpah/self delusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does anyone get the feeling something is going on today/this week? Like maybe the kids are having psych evals? Alice posting the girls (with the usual soooo happy/loved/fun) and Tone coming back to life this weekend had me thinking something is happening that she can’t control so she’s trying to overcompensate

Reactions: 25
I had never seen this. I am speechless. I would be mortified if I were her.
Me neither and I have to say I didn’t think I could be any more shocked by her behaviour. But this, she put THIS (Alice CAPS) on the web for a global audience to see?! She sounds drunk, and that switch right at the end. I saw in 2 seconds how dreadful Yo’s life must have been with her. She’s an actor and she can’t even fake cry?! duck me. I agree with another poster with regard to uploading it to the wiki.

Reactions: 20
Does anyone get the feeling something is going on today/this week? Like maybe the kids are having psych evals? Alice posting the girls (with the usual soooo happy/loved/fun) and Tone coming back to life this weekend had me thinking something is happening that she can’t control so she’s trying to overcompensate
It only takes a cheese string to flap its wings in BH to set her off. Her personality is disordered, conflict and defiance.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.