Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just felt really sad today for both Ella and Elsie, they will realise one day that they were both just viewed as commodities by their Mother.
Loopy posted something sad and feeling let down around the time of the last legal shitshow . it made me wonder if Alice punished him for how the stuff went down with ella and the darvo - if she blamed him for bad legal advice - and all his advice on " forced unification " legislation changing was wrong - actually all his advice has been wrong .
I think Alice called her attack dogs off because she got worried how easily it was to link them back to her. Lupine, Tony and several other accounts that she communicated with via IG went awol at the same time 😉.
Makes no odds anyway as I'm sure they left enough crumbs for the GAL and Evaluation.

Reactions: 17
Alice's obsession with a gossip site will look bad on her evaluation. She's made 2 Instagram posts mentioning Tattle recently. It just makes her look paranoid.
Alice's mask is slipping. She needs to call us losers and cowards.

Screenshot_20231112_173409_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It looks like a trash compactor. In photos of the apartment, the dishwasher is to the left of this (which is the far right corner of the room). But yes, a cupboard door is missing.
Trash compactors are not a thing in NZ kitchens. We have a good old rubbish bin that is emptied into a wheelie bin outside.

Reactions: 8
Alice's obsession with a gossip site will look bad on her evaluation. She's made 2 Instagram posts mentioning Tattle recently. It just makes her look paranoid.

View attachment 2567916
LOL, stop, Alice!

You've had at least 20 anonymous sock accounts to troll and abuse your ex and his girlfriend since May this year!

Reactions: 34
This comment is weird. I wouldn't be surprised if it's an Alice sock. It changes from talking to Alice, to talking about her.

Screenshot_20231112_174217_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2567916
Alice wants to be seen as a victim and it's no coincidence she's accusing Bianca of being a member of this site. The constant use of a screen shot of one particular post was a warning shot across the bows. Unfortunately Alice chooses to discount all the previous disgusting tweets and IG posts she's made.

Reactions: 19
Well the eldest is only 14 so it's a bit soon for that. I wonder if AE will push her towards being an actress? It's another hard career to hack unless you are very good looking/talented/well-connected or *cough cough* have a rich man to pay the bills and it's more of a hobby.
i wonder sometimes if mAlice views Ella as her chance for a do- over. She wouldn’t be the first mom to want her child to fulfill mom’s dreams.

Reactions: 17

View attachment 2567916
Says the psychotic vampire who rarely ventures outside in daylight & spends her nights anonymously lobbing insults at others.

I actually can’t 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2566672

Wow even with the evaluation going on she admits this. "I hope that eventually we will be left alone" = IG doesn't get to see the kids - just pays for them and for me to sit on my fat arse, ranting about him.

"We are so happy together" = I am so happy the PA I did on the kids worked so well. It's like IG is dead now!! mwahaha
Why is she acting like he’s bleeping Voldemort. He’s literally a dad trying to be a father to his kids whilst being abused, set up and tortured by that one old old old (I can’t stress enough how old) pickled lush who reminds me of Mommie Dearest, whilst happily accepting his money for her 20th takeout of the week.

Reactions: 38

View attachment 2567916
I'm always in total shock when I see the real Al, in the pap photos, fake laughing like a hyena and levitating in her boots like a real life witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I imagine Dr Dupee's report on Alice will look something like this.

Screenshot_20231112_183949_Video Editor.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Is that a dishwasher? Maybe it's considered vintage.

What I'm wondering is why there is a cupboard door missing? Missing doors and a banged up old dishwasher held together with gaffer tape. Isn't this apartment expensive? View attachment 2566764
Maybe that's why she has it on short term rental for only $6 500? The agent is renting it in that condition until renovations start in the new year?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Please keep giving those screenshots to Dr D and explain how a sister of a friend of your ex husband's girlfriend posting in defence of her sister a handful of times over two years ago (and who was kicked off this site) is equivalent to your abuse of your own children and therefore makes Ioan an unfit parent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Trash compactors are not a thing in NZ kitchens. We have a good old rubbish bin that is emptied into a wheelie bin outside.
It looks like a Kitchenaid trash compactor from the 70’s or older. The kitchen is extremely outdated and seems to be falling apart, much like Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.