Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

my cup runneth

I wholly agree. Why put pictures of your children on your open-to-the-public Instagram unless you want to invite comments, knowing that along with the good will come the bad.

Alice, you’re so desperate for attention you don’t care about how it affects your kids, now or in the future. You are an absolute horror and those that encourage you are not far behind. Take all the kids’ pictures off your Instagram and don’t expose them like this.
I don’t get why she keeps linking this place with pictures of her children, when she claims this place ‘bullies’ them. I’d never mention Tattle if I hated it, I’d not look and I’d certainly not send people here or mention it in the same breath as my kids. In some really fucked up way she craves the attention as at least it’s something- but then that’s like she’s using her own kids for negative attention. Warped!

Reactions: 33

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Wrong again pathetic flying monkey. Tattle is not gathering info on its users. It's perfectly legit to create an account anonymously on a gossip site. Get back to drooling over online contact with a z list former celeb adjacent, abusive, loser before you miss an opportunity for trolling.

This one must be upset that she's not allowed to sit with us.

View attachment 2583677View attachment 2583678
Guys,
I'm shaking and rolling on the floor, puking with my tits akimbo, with fear 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What are they gonna do tell my mum? 🤣🤣
I'd happily have a conversation with then, if they took their socks off and revealed who they are 💅
I know keep it on Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Ametrine

VIP Member
Charming woman
Now I wonder, since its relatively quiet in mAliceland, lets imagine we put Hearher and mAlice up agains each other in a wrestling match.. quoting Joey Tribbiani, “lets throw some jello on them" (I hope everybody got a nice mental image of them both in bikini in a ring) who you recon would win? 🤔 on the face of it, Heather. But mAlice got stamina. She is relentless.. I put fiver on mAlice! Who wants to play? :)
Heather would win, hands down. She's tough and ruthless, has way more of a colourful history than Alice, and has the physical ability to back it up.

IMO Alice is more bark than bite. Heather would annihilate her, and anyone else she would be put into the ring with.

As an aside, I do love the deep philosophical conversations we have on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Loveu2

VIP Member
I mean honestly, at what point does Alice realise she has fucked up?
Never. She thinks the legal system is unjust, she has suffered from legal abuse, and Ioan never should have been allowed to divorce her. Futhermore, she believes that Ioan should support her for her lifetime and he and Bianca deserve the harassment she has delt them. Nothing is ever her fault. And no one has ever been left as lonely as she.
---
There will be tears, a lot of interrupting and then a walk out.
Followed by pap shots of her crying in front of the courthouse and an Instagram post about how unfairly she has been treated.

Last edited:

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Not sure if Alice's lies in her GoFundMe have been included in the list of lies?
Hi there.

I never in a million years thought I would be doing this.

Until recently everything appeared to be going well in my life. I had a wonderful husband and two brilliant kids who had cost us the earth in IVF but were so worth it! Yet Alice says he was a monster - lie no 1
However in August 2020, just as the pandemic was really kicking in, my entire world fell apart. Lie no 2 - she said it only fell apart in January when she was 'blindsided' when he left. Since that date I have been not only struggling as a single mother to my babies, but also trying to cover bills and food and legal fees (ha! don't even talk to me about legal fees) which dwarf any other expense in my life and have finally drained everything - savings, acccounts, pension, the lot. Lie no 3 - we know she had at least £30k in her UK account
Yesterday all my accounts ran out and I couldn't buy anything. On the same day, my husband's laywer sent me a letter telling me I was due in court on August 2nd to argue 'my case' in the divorce. I currently have no lawyer and no funds to pay one. If I don't turn up at court I will be in contempt, and I have no idea what will happen to me or my kids at that point. Lie no 4 - this was for the DVRO and she never turned up in court. She fired her lawyer - her choice. She also, see Lie no 3 - had at least £30k in her UK account.
I'm asking for help - something I've never done in my life and never expected to do. I have no parents or extended family to borrow from . Just me, my brother and his wife in the uK and my two kids here in Los Angeles. Yes, it's embarrassing. But here I am. Anything you can spare will help. Lie no 5 - she has a living father. Just because he has cut her off for her abusive behaviour towards him and his wife, does not mean she does not have a Father. She does have both an estranged father and an estranged brother in addition to Tone.

Last edited:
  • Heart

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
So court records and reports aren't considered court documents? Or at least until they're bought?

Make it make sense 🤯.
Henceforth Judge Josh is "Judge" Josh, Dupee is an "evaluator" Anne K is a "lawyer", Bubba is a "dog" etc.

Only Alice's lawyer(s), dog, therapists and doctors are entitled to be referred to as such without the inverted commas.

Obviously any documents submitted to the court by, or on behalf of Alice by her (real, actual) lawyer are real, actual Court Documents. Ioan's, of course, are submitted by his "lawyer" to the "court" and are therefore only "court documents".

Ioan "walks" the "dog", Alice (doesn't) walk the dog. Got it, fuckos? Otherwise you will all be "BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY".

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
This. I can appreciate she was incredibly angry when he finally managed to escape, but a collaborative divorce and keeping a dignified silence in the media would have been so much better for her reputation and future financial security, as well as the welfare of the kids. Sure, write your Truth or go on Oprah after everything is done and dusted, but to have come out kicking and screaming from the minute he left is spectacularly dumb and damaging all round.
I think she got a high from all the publicity and attention she garnered, I'd never heard of the woman before her DM sidebar infamous articles.

Surely she can see how much the threads slow down when she stops posting? If only she'd had the strength (yes Strength) to get off sm, preferably just after the Bianca reveal. Lots of us who didn't know the background would have just believed her story of being heartlessly dumped for a younger woman. She was in a good position then to restart her life, career etc. If she could just get off sm, tattle and all her imagined trolls would just fade away. Why can't she see that?

SC_love

Chatty Member
Yep - there's no way she hasn't violated these and Dupee, the GAL and or the therapists/IG found out. The only question is - how big did the smartest person in the room fuck up?
  • Respondent shall be responsible to take the minor child to and to pick the minor child up from her therapy sessions, or to arrange for a third party to do so.
I wonder how many 'sick child' incidents there were?
  • Karin Manger shall have the right to communicate with Respondent and Respondent shall have sessions with Karin Manger, with or without the minor children, as part of the therapy if Karin Manger requests same.
LOL I hope this happened. Sounds like Karin knows what AE has been up to and told/will tell AE.
Slightly off topic but how much would you curse your luck for being called Karin Manger (Karen / Manager) 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
I was yesterday on Sarah Michelle Gellar's IG for other reasons and look who I found under one of her recent posts 3 weeks ago (around the same time she seemingly decided to leave crumbs on every celeb she knows)
Screenshot_20231114_041030_Instagram.jpg

I mean it's one thing for her to randomly talk about her kids (the 11yo really has nothing to do with Ella, but at least she didnt made her woe is me here) on her friends or mutual friends, but on Ioan's friends (and Selma Blair's bestie)? lol

then I scrolled down and discovered that she hadnt liked or commented on anything from SMG since august 2022. She actually did a lot from the time Bianca appeared till she got the DVRO. Even called SMG twice "girlfriend". At no point has she ever acknowledged her back.

Before that her last interaction on SMG's account was in 2019. It really shows how manipulative she is in trying to somehow get her victim's friends on her side. I'm assuming that SMG's daughter Charlotte and Ella may be friends (even if perhaps not close) or were, they are practically the same age and used to play on the Ringer set together. It wouldn't surprise me if she left that above comment purely in the hope that SMG remembers her somehow positively if she ends up being asked as a friends parent for some reason.

btw that post in 2019 is pretty interesting now in hindsight if you consider that she has frequently complained about how little her close friends actually are there for her
Screenshot_20231114_043037_Instagram.jpg

View attachment 2570048Dear Abby, Tone & Alice all roar into life this week of how utterly utterly happy they all are.

Bianca posting this. 🤌💗
it's also a stock pic so interesting choice for sure

• Wow
  • Sick

Loveu2

VIP Member
And imagine writing about yourself in the third person and pretending that you aren't Alice Evans, but are following her on Instagram... how many people could write so shamelessly about themselves in the third person?

"Ametrine is a bombshell. She is energetic, loud, forgetful and yes... loving". Fuck me, I'm embarrassed. I've embarrassed myself.
Alice has no fear of embarrassing herself.
She compliments herself often. After the car park video, I dont know how anyone would see her as warm, kind, or nice.
And, the kids will leave. They will see her for exactly the person she is.

Screenshot_20231106_232331_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Alice wants to try something different. Maybe she could try acting. She hasn't done any of that for years.

• Haha

kingseven

VIP Member
If Ella makes a success of singing, Alice will take the credit.

If you recall Heather Mills McCartney, she claims not to have heard any Beatles songs before she started dating Paul. And when they split she revealed her daughter was good at an instrument, may have been a saxophone. With no degree of humour she claimed that her daughter’s musical ability came from her! You gotta admire that level of chutzpah/self delusion.
She also tried to get a higher divorce settlement by arguing how much she ‘helped’ his career.

5D3B709F-7306-41A0-AB09-D4453215AB2E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Monkeys flinging shit alert. All 3 of her followers may be present. 🤭
Hooe they read the Wiki while you're here.

View attachment 2573631
I wonder if that account is actually learning anything about their idol Alice, or just cherry-picking posts to suit their own biases while ignoring the facts in the posts and the wiki? Rhetorical question. 😂

• Haha