Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
What it means is we are part of an exclusive club with outsiders desperate to join the waiting list to get in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I like how mAlice threatening to top herself because some random on the internet unfollowed her, ISN'T mental illness, but us laughing at her terrible clothes, shoes and acting ability, on a gossip site, is? 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Even us working-class peasants don't want to hang out with Big Al, she's just so downmarket.
Drunk in public, shouting at strangers in car parks, sponging off her ex, buying second-hand "designer" shite on ebay, talking to Daily Mail journos, crying on TV, pretending her kid is going to be a "model"....urgh, no thank you 🤢

welp

VIP Member
tbh you can dislike animals even if you accept a dog for your girlfriends/kids sake. But the thing is she claimed also once post-seperation that Emma was his "beloved dog" or something like this. it's kinda scary how successfull her smear campaign could have been if she had been able to keep ANY narrative straight

• Haha

AnneinHever

VIP Member
With whom, the court, custody evaluator, therapist? I know she's not having a didifficult time with Ioan, he is no contact with her.

View attachment 2566253
---
Alice hates jealousy amongst women. Except on days that end with y.

View attachment 2566254
More evidence of parental alienation. Who is she asking to leave them alone? The girls’ dad who wants to have a relationship with his children?

As for the pictures, someone said Cinderella and the cunt does her best to confirm it. Ella looked so amazing and she had to take pictures, while
Elsie kept carrying the bags home. Can’t this woman see what she’s doing to her kids?

• Sad

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Here's a couple of excerpts from the stipulation on appointing the child custody evaluator regarding the availability of Dr. Dupée's report.

Report available to attorneys, the court, mediators, experts, and therapists only:

1000041102.png

1000041101.png

Dr. Dupée's file available only by subpoena, if requested in a situation other than her deposition:

1000041103.png

• Heart

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
I hope Dupee takes a look at this. It's from nearly 2 years ago but nothing has changed. She basically says that IG doesn't love his kids here. That's her excuse for withholding them. The drunken cunt has not moved on an inch but doesn't post videos any more as they are too incriminating.

Why does she think sharing custody is anyone trying to take the kids away? I don’t understand this line of thinking at all. They’re also his. Of course he wants to be with them. But he asked for shared custody. 50/50. Which is fair. Yes, it sucks that divorce happens and you have to figure out how to make a schedule work. But it’s absolutely normal for a - by all reports - loving and involved father to want to spend time with his children. He never suggested taking them away in any filing I saw.

• Heart

sarahjane83

Her whole whinge about not being allowed to tell her side of the story is bullshit, as we all know.

Yo has filed statements with the court to put his case across. ALICE HAS FILED STATEMENTS WITH THE COURT TOO. If she hasn’t said in them what she wants to say, that’s her own fucking fault. She knows she can’t say what she wants to because “her truth” is lies and she’ll be risking prosecution for perjury, and possibly risking Yo suing her for defamation later down the line.

The DVRO has stopped her from manipulative interviews on daytime TV and pushing out shit through her official social accounts. Yo hasn’t given any interviews and he doesn’t use social media. Even if she wants to try and spin it that he has some advantage over her in that respect, it’snullified by the fact he hasn’t used any of those outlets anyway.

stupid bint.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Here is something I thought about the other day since Team Alice is stuck firmly in 2021 I was thinking about a common 2021 topic:

One of the most common excuses for Alice's relentless abuse on him (despite most of it happening before it anyway) is the idea that it's very obvious that Ioan and Bianca had an affair and that he gaslighted her while always knowing that he was going to leave her (which by a total coincidence just happened to be at the same time as Alice threatening divorce herself). The proof they always cite is that no one would commit this much after a few months of dating (not even true nowadays, but anyway). It is often also supported by Alice's claim that their version is that they just bumped into each other, which is a Alice invention, Ioan and Bianca never claimed this. the things Bianca revealed made it very obvious that they met on Harrow, became friends, stayed in touch, developed feelings and he flew her in.

Here is the thing though, out of the following two scenarios what is more likely to be true?

A) you become friends, stay in touch partly for work, when your marriage starts going south (seemingly even physical violent) you become interested, optionally you may express it on your short trip back (perhaps even physically), then you end your marriage, you give it a proper go over a long distance relationship, it seems that something is there, a few months into long distance dating you arrange to fly them in and if all goes well also move in together months later

B) You have a full blown affair, but you dont seperate from your wife, you dont even take the bait the two times your wife expresses to divorce herself (lmao), it takes you 10 months to move out. more than a year goes by since you had last physical contact with your affair (note that said couple is in the "cant take hands off each other" phase). In fact your affair seemingly entered into a different relationship even! yes, travelling to her country was tough at the time, but travelling out very doable, yet she opted not to. Despite having your own apartment and very infrequent visit from your kids and enough friends of your affair around to take her in if need be. Then you go work in a different country and only after two months you invite your affair over. After this you move together.

A) is far more likely. And I believe Alice also knows this because she invented that Bianca was living at Ioan's place from the start because that would make B) realistic enough, but obviously Bianca's IG disproved this. The whole idea that they are too overcommitted for such a short relationship is very flawed since their version is way too undercommitted for a affair that supposedly lasted 1-2 years before this

Obviously not saying that A) is completely correct, I am actually in the affair camp (and I'm also in the "both had them" camp), but just pointing out how severly flawed their excuses are. not like abuse should ever be excused in the first place. but damn, they even have the black on white proof thanks to the recoeding that clearly regardless which version is true Bianca didnt broke this marriage, it was firmly broken. How hard can this be to understand?

Last edited:

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
"I love the way you track them"
Guys, the 2021 tattle threads still exist on the internet, can be viewed by anyone without an account, and can't be edited or deleted by us. Just save yourself some time and post a link.
But do you think they’ll find the top secret post where we all logged our real names, addresses and employment details?

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Is Alice planning to get a job? Good for her. But, who is going to support her until after all the court hearings and appts?

View attachment 2572165
---
This comment is on Alice’s dry ice Instagram post. I thought we all here because Alice is a shit person and abusive wife and mother. I didn't know know we all had to be Trump supporters. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2572167
hahahaha. the strike is over, time for a new excuse. she is so pathetic

as for Trump supporter: Alice claimed this based on nothing because apparently supporting Trump means you are a shit person. the irony is though that many of HER fans ARE Trump supporters. this makes sense: Alice and Trump have identical personalities.

Last edited:
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
today in things that never happened (no one stops an older women and a girl to tell them they look like mother and daughter, she is recycling her "Ella gets regulary stopped to be called a model" here)

as an aside Ella may behave like Alice but she looks entirely like her father. Since that is obvious it's extra disgusting how much she wants to make her hers. She wants to erase Ioan in any shape & form from the kids

also confirms herself my narc supply theory ("i was sad when she didnt look like me") incredible
Screenshot_20231112_031928_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_032316_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_032006_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_032032_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_032041_Instagram.jpg

With whom, the court, custody evaluator, therapist? I know she's not having a didifficult time with Ioan, he is no contact with her.

View attachment 2566253
---
Alice hates jealousy amongst women. Except on days that end with y.

View attachment 2566254
it better be about the evaluator, coz if its about Ioan its another self-own in terms of PA (I think she actually means him)

Last edited:
  • Sick

Ellegee

VIP Member
she is so desperate to get Ella noticed
View attachment 2566159
I prefer Elsie’s style, it’s trendy & perfect for her age. I’m not sure anyone under 40 would step outside in the clothes Ella is wearing but she probably doesn’t have much choice with her mum broke & buying her junk on eBay & sharing her old hoarded clothes that no longer fit.

• Sad

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
View attachment 2566667

She's implying here that Elsie should be jealous of GC Ella but isn't strangely.

AE: I loathe jealousy amongst women

From the cunt who spent years harassing IG's gf to the extent that they got a DVRO against her. And she still does it via socks....
For fuck’s sake. A relationship between child siblings whose parent treats them differently is an entirely different thing than “jealousy amongst women”. She’s such a cunt.