Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is true. I don’t know but it truly creeps me out. I’m old enough to be sandwiched in between real plaques before I was born and now there’s Covid, monkey pox, Ebola, and really virulent flu. My relatives have told me stories from when Polio and Diptheria was around, so when I see that plaque Doctor it makes me think death.
Well, that makes it Halloween. You dress up to confuse the evil spirits and frighten them away so any costume should be scary. Ordinary fancy dress doesn't work, though the boots Ella borrowed from Malice are ghastly enough. Look at old photographs of guisers from the early years of the 20th century. Many were blank and faceless - scary.

It's just a mask for Elsie; no effort has been made to fashion any sort of robe or shoulder cape. A black coat, some black sheeting, a posy of aromatic herbs, and a handbell would be all that was needed.

Reactions: 22
I think she has almost convinced Ella that modelling agencies will be beating a path to their door soon...very soon. I sorry for that child when that bubble bursts. Maybe one of the kids at school will bring her back to reality and she starts concentrating on an alternative career because modelling as a profession is not in her future at this stage. The delusional buffalo is destroying that child's future.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I didn't know what Elsie's costume was, but after someone mentioned that it became popular during COVID, it makes me think it could be a hand me down from Ella. I don't see anything wrong with that, as long as Elsie was happy about it.

I was a single mother of 2 boys, and the younger would often use something that was his brother's. I also worked and wasn't a bleep to their fathers. 🤣 (Just saying)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When/what is the next court date?
We've got a while to go if the court can't find an earlier custody trial date, as they said they would try to do. As of now, the next court dates are:

February 7, 2024 - trial readiness and status conference

February 29, 2024 - Custody trial afternoon 1
March 6, 2024 - Custody trial afternoon 2
March 7, 2024 - Custody trial afternoon 3
March 11, 2024 - Custody trial afternoon 4

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Alice has talent? Doing what? EBay shopping? Being a bleep? Stalking?
Roles will be thin because she can't act and has a terrible working reputation.

Screenshot_20231102_002809_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I too immediately thought of plague doctors and I too find it creepy. To lighten up: I read about the outfit, which in olden days was used to protect doctors from "miasm” of plague and the reason the masque has a beak is because they used to put aromatic and antiseptic herbs in it to protect wearer from getting the disease. Their cloaks were waxed so it indeed did provide some protection as mask would block some of the airborn particles and infected flees couldn't get through waxed clothing!
Every so often, it comes back into 'fashion' for some reason. I remember there being a clamour for it back in the day when I was a teenager and it seems to be coming round again and if you go on Amazon there is tons of merch with them on it. My niece for some reason is into them and dragged my sister to Mary King's Close in Edinburgh as there is a section of the tour where they talk about a well-known plague doctor. There is a shop that has a specially designed duck called the Ducktor.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I have a really uncomfortable feeling about this…
I hope Celia did infact have the child around for dinner. I also notice Piers is in town from a recent Instagram of his. So is Piers hanging out with the Evans or is Ella sarcastic love bombing.
It feels like Alice has got her daughter onto the love bombing now.

C4EC5056-3D2F-4F02-B379-26E06F043B37.jpeg

9E586F0F-A389-4050-AD5D-E78963CA5A48.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Did she have a party where her instagram pics drinks were served, and not invite mAlice perhaps?

Reactions: 21
Every so often, it comes back into 'fashion' for some reason. I remember there being a clamour for it back in the day when I was a teenager and it seems to be coming round again and if you go on Amazon there is tons of merch with them on it. My niece for some reason is into them and dragged my sister to Mary King's Close in Edinburgh as there is a section of the tour where they talk about a well-known plague doctor. There is a shop that has a specially designed duck called the Ducktor.
How very interesting! I suppose they do look so sinister and yet - may I say stylish? Plus if you think about all sorts of wonderful gothic horror - Edgar Poe’s Mask of Red Death for example, I always imagined the plague doctor masks. But he never mentioned what kind of mask the Red Death was wearing. I first read the story when I was maybe 13-14 (oh I was obsessed with Edgar Poe, still am a bit :) and Im not sure I knew about plague doctors then but already had it somewhere in my subconsciousness!
Ducktor just finished me off! I might have to get one 😂

And to keep on topic: mAlice always makes posts about costumes for Halloween/ costume buying etc. so I suspect she does make sort of an effort for the kids there, but this is the easy part: online shopping (her favourite past time after her online wars) and presto. The hard part is to actually spend time with children rather than online and to monitor their SM use as well as have healthy routines etc. etc. So my point is the not so amazing costumes are not an indication what kind of a parent she is, we know she is terrible for obvious reasons and even if she put much more effort into costumes it wouldnt make her a better mother

Reactions: 14
So Celia didn’t cough up and/or invite her to a Halloween drink?
Well, either that (would fit with Ella's comment) or mother and daughter want to play games with us given that we are speculating about Alice's grifting attempts

Reactions: 40
Also, Al’s instagram post count has gone down by 1…anything to do with the Celia unfollow?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well, either that (would fit with Ella's comment) or mother and daughter want to play games with us given that we are speculating about Alice's grifting attempts
Seems like a wee thing to make someone unfollow when they were love bombing them a few days prior. Though it is mAlice we're talking here.
I'm not sure of Ella's comment though, so could be wrong.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.