Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's pretty tidy and uncluttered compared to most garages I see around her.
It tidy but cluttered imo. AE needed to have a garage/ebay sale. I bet there are a lot of Prada shoes etc in there that she will never wear again as her red carpet days are over. She says they will run out of food in a month but there has to be thousands of dollars of stuff in those boxes (as well as charity shop stuff too).

@StoneMountain can you tell if AE ever sells anything on ebay??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
someone's rattled
Screenshot_20231101_175242_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231101_175214_Instagram.jpg

the main model requirement is behavior and obeying to superiors. Bit difficult when you are assaulting your father

being tall, thin and white also no longer is the requirement because they are forced to be inclusive. If Ella becomes a model it's because she is a nepo baby, like most (and ironically her entry card would be the link to her father)
Screenshot_20231101_175104_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231101_175055_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231101_175015_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231101_175026_Instagram.jpg

also the creepy pretend grandma :sick:
Screenshot_20231101_182704_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Stopped at least once a week... where, exactly, given that they don't go anywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I was looking at the Jonathan Ross thread on here and this is what they said about his daughters.

"I’m so speshall! I’m a plus sized, disabled, adhd, autistic, non binary, gender queer, aromatic, wash once a month, blue haired, psychic, atheist, jewish muslim, dollop of do nothing nepo twattism. Love Honey Boo Boo and Fat Tits.2"

Granted his kids are adults but I don't think we are that harsh about the IG kids here. Just recognising that some things are not ok even if you are a kid.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
It tidy but cluttered imo. AE needed to have a garage/ebay sale. I bet there are a lot of Prada shoes etc in there that she will never wear again as her red carpet days are over. She says they will run out of food in a month but there has to be thousands of dollars of stuff in those boxes (as well as charity shop stuff too).

@StoneMountain can you tell if AE ever sells anything on ebay??
Alice's username is showing as "no feedback" for items sold so it appears that she only "buys"
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That does seem cruel about Jonathan Ross’s adult daughters - they are mid twenties- early thirties though, not a comparator with Ioan’s kids.However JR himself was the one who shouted out with his mate Russell Brand to Andrew Sachs that RB had shagged his granddaughter. An act of cruelty and childishness - he was a middle aged man when he did that, and he wanted to seem cool to Brand. One of his daughters seems to be on the spectrum, although it has never been publicly announced. She is a generously proportioned woman and used to regularly pose near naked for “empowerment”. She used to get a lot of abuse. JR asked everyone to be kind. So be kind when it’s your own progeny taking the abuse, but pile into to someone else’s child on a national radio station. I am not saying his children deserve the abuse, but I do think there is massive hypocrisy from JR. And I give him the side eye from being friends with Brand, of which there is much more evidence to come out about.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Alice is counting on Ella getting a modeling contract. Ella is her new potential money resource.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Alice is loving the attention she gets when people talk about Ella's height.
It's weird. Some people think the only thing a model needs is height, far from it. And all big Al hears is chi-ching, her next cash cow 💲💸

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is weird. They were supportive and got snark in return. Tell me Dupee is evaluating you without telling me...

1698863216195.png

Also, IG is missing out on precious years 'they grow up so fast'. Yep, she's still a bleep.

Reactions: 31
This is weird. They were supportive and got snark in return. Tell me Dupee is evaluating you without telling me...

View attachment 2545078

Also, IG is missing out on precious years 'they grow up so fast'. Yep, she's still a bleep.
I think she wants IG to read it. Look what you’re missing out on, look what I have got. The response didn’t fit the support.

Reactions: 20
MOO - but it’s really rubbing me the wrong way that the thread is suddenly dissecting the relationship of I and B and that some harsh things are being said about the kids again. Only speaking for myself and fully expect someone to smack me down - but I think this thread should focus on Alice.
BIB: Alice is not exclusive - afterall, there are two names in the thread titles. This is not one of Alice's social media accounts where we can have (nor do we want) direct interaction with her. Without IG, BW, the E's, and AE's unconventional parenting methods and her other life choices to provide interest to and interaction among posters, Alice is nothing here, provides no value, and would become more of a non-entity than she already is. Alice presents herself and serves their daughters on SM for dissection by anyone. As a 'stand alone' persona, she offers nothing and would be nothing.

This is a gossip site and just as it is my choice to respect that we each have our own experiences, insights, and opinions that may differ, I can ignore any comments, scroll past any comments, and/or chose to comment or respond to others. Any poster here has that option.

Being discussed in over 220 threads doesn't make Alice 'special' but does reaffirm that she is a bleep and not the smartest person in the room.
🐮

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The ironic thing is Ioan is not missing out on anything if Alice and the kids were the package deal Alice wants them to be. anything that doesn't include Alice is better. The kids do miss out though. All because mommy put her ego first

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Vlad the Russian that can barely speak English is now an Australian movie reviewer, this is so obvious why didn’t I see it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
All skinny and lanky lasses at that age got a tap on the shoulder and had a stint modelling with an agency back in the day. We had to complete courses and get a portfolio too - to show how we looked on camera Lol 🤦🏻‍♀️
It was another of those 80s - 90s money spinning things. But it’s not the 80s - 90s anymore and there’s no tap on the shoulder, the Internet has long changed all of that, Alice is stuck in a time warp along with her weird 70s music, ankle boots and puff skirts.

Reactions: 31
Just popped on to say Tony's balls are now on sale too. He's really giving absolutely everything to help his sis out 🙈
Screenshot_20231101_194157_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Prospective thread title (which could be applied to the last 230+ threads): scenes from a marriage.

Wonder if Alice remembers the film? Understands the reference? Or the dual meaning (their marriage was ALL scenes)?

Am I the only one to find Elsie’s costume somewhat disturbing? Or is it some wonderfully creative tit I’d have to be GenZ to get?
It’s creative in my mind. One year one of Tink junior’s friends decided to dress up like this. He is a creative thinker who is a little eccentric too. We do see this costume quite a lot where I’m from too.

Reactions: 11
There’s a whole Tony chocolate store thing in Amsterdam and I went in there after trying some other local produce and ended up fainting in the middle of the store. I pretended I had a health issue rather than admit what I’d done. 😆These posts are so triggering. It was the most embarrassing thing ever. I die a little inside every time I see Tony’s chocolate.

The comment about people who list their ailments in their bios like they’re a CV or badge of honor made me laugh. It’s soooo Alice. 💯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.