Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, either that (would fit with Ella's comment) or mother and daughter want to play games with us given that we are speculating about Alice's grifting attempts
I don’t really see Celia joining in on tattle games tbh. But I do see Alice not being allowed to drinks with Piers there.
Ellas comment was in caps so it is sarcasm to me. Ella is likely having to support Alice while she cries over something Celia has done, enraging Ella and sending that message.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Did Alice roll up as drunk as a skunk at the Morgan’s house while out trick-or-treating with the girls? Hmm, I think she did.

I don’t think Celia or Piers know their daughter is pictured on Alice’s Instagram. Full name and all.

Reactions: 13
Did she roll up as drunk as a skunk at the Morgan’s house while out trick-or-treating with the girls? Hmm, I think she did.
I never considered that Alice actually took them. I assumed she took pics then someone else took them for her.

Reactions: 7
I never considered that Alice actually took them. I assumed she took pics then someone else took them for her.
Unless she wanted an excuse to go to the Morgan’s thinking she’d be allowed in with them and see Piers. she’s quite obsessed with his fame, always was and a few drinks in she’d think it’s a great idea. oh well it’s my fun theory and I’m sticking with it. 😁

Reactions: 12
I don’t really see Celia joining in on tattle games tbh. But I do see Alice not being allowed to drinks with Piers there.
Ellas comment was in caps so it is sarcasm to me. Ella is likely having to support Alice while she cries over something Celia has done, enraging Ella and sending that message.
What if Ioan & Bee were invited? 🫢🫢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She stopped commenting on every CW post shortly after we pointed it out on here. I wonder when she stopped following CW? Was that at the same time or just yesterday?

Reactions: 9
Maybe Celia has had earache from Piers about being associated with AE. I doubt AE turned up uninvited to Chez Morgan, or attended. I kind of hope she did get an invite for the girl’s sake. AE may want to keep CW on side, and unfollowing might be a protective move for CW. No knowledge can be gained from people following and unfollowing- it’s a moveable feast. I hope E does love CW. It is good she has her in her corner.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She stopped commenting on every CW post shortly after we pointed it out on here. I wonder when she stopped following CW? Was that at the same time or just yesterday?
I think yesterday.

maybe she is scared of a Selma Blair situation, so maybe make everyone think it's over before somebody is tempted to send her mate something LOL

or maybe the sudden lovebombing (and posting of pool etc) was not a grifting attempt but the attempt to get CW in our focus and thus Piers (negatively) interested in tattle

either way she is pathetic

Reactions: 26
I wonder who Dr Dupee is talking to about Alice's parenting skills. She's a bit limited with friends....

Reactions: 29
i was reflecting on what has been achieved in the last year. Getting a couple of costumes on time is up there for Alice. However Ioan has succeeded in getting Ella in school something Alice seemed determined not to do. It cost him money but he did it. He has also ensured they are in much needed therapy and that their home life is being looked at by a qualified and able person. He has divorced Alice at last and ensured she has to live on a budget.

Alice succeeded in getting Ella’s behaviour discussed in a tabloid and across SM by selling her story again. Whilst simultaneously messing up her other daughter’s education. Before running out of money again.

But hey no arrests or police visits this fall.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A good example at how much Alice fucked her kids lives: she has estranged them so much from actual family that they have a better relationshio to creepy people from the internet pretending to be their grandma than their actual grandparents
Screenshot_20231102_113102_Instagram.jpg

any half-decent parent would put the brakes hard on anyone not strongly involved or related to refer to your kids like that. Not her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Are any of the socks still going? It seems like they have all shut up. At the same time.
Almost like they are being coordinated...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The fact that this child is dragged in every little spat her ‘mummy’ has, every grievance or perceived injustice, is shocking and infuriating. I hope that somehow someone puts an end to it. This kid has been damaged so much and for so long.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Are any of the socks still going? It seems like they have all shut up. At the same time.
Almost like they are being coordinated...
Oh absolutely the very same people have also stopped commenting on Alice's IG, coordinated indeed!
Strange that 🤔💅

Reactions: 16
We've got a while to go if the court can't find an earlier custody trial date, as they said they would try to do. As of now, the next court dates are:

February 7, 2024 - trial readiness and status conference

February 29, 2024 - Custody trial afternoon 1
March 6, 2024 - Custody trial afternoon 2
March 7, 2024 - Custody trial afternoon 3
March 11, 2024 - Custody trial afternoon 4
Would it break tattle rules if I set up a Gofundme for the docs? You have always been so kind to us with getting them. I know we all gave to charity but I don’t like you being the sole burden on this. I know you on insta so could chat there to get money to you. Any surplus can go to MS.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder who Dr Dupee is talking to about Alice's parenting skills. She's a bit limited with friends....
Given a lot of them are gossip columnists and tabloid journalists I think Dupee will have to think long and hard about their involvement. Which leaves Lady Cheesestring, defender of the indefensible and Caroline nobody. They see the family about once a year if SM is anything to go by. I don’t think there will be much to find here.

Reactions: 11
Alice has talent? Doing what? EBay shopping? Being a bleep? Stalking?
Roles will be thin because she can't act and has a terrible working reputation.

View attachment 2545950
That's interesting. Meryl Streep, Glen Close, Maggie Smith, to name a few older actors, are all still actively working and they are older than Alice. She's not working because she has no talent.

Reactions: 29
Maybe she can get a role in some crappy TV movie as an insane ex wife hellbent on revenge and self-destruction. At least then she wouldn't need to act.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.