Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a whole Tony chocolate store thing in Amsterdam and I ended up in there after trying some other local produce and ended up fainting in the middle of the store. I pretended I had a health issue rather than admit what I’d done. 😆These posts are so triggering. It was the most embarrassing thing ever. I die a little inside every time I see Tony’s chocolate.

The comment about people who list their ailments in their bios like they’re a CV or badge of honor made me laugh. It’s soooo Alice. 💯
I know you wrote fainted but my mind still read farted and went yeah, that's embarrassing 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cute but trying too hard to appear to be the parent of the decade for Dupee.
---

She is lovely looking but I don’t see model. And models have to be very in line with rules and regulations, something Ella knows little about.
Sad thing is, mommie dearest has already ruined any potential career E could’ve had in the public eye. Agencies will not touch her with a barge pole.

Reactions: 15
Sad thing is, mommie dearest has already ruined any potential career E could’ve had in the public eye. Agencies will not touch her with a barge pole.
They won't touch her as a minor but might be different if AE is out of the picture.

Reactions: 13
There’s a whole Tony chocolate store thing in Amsterdam and I went in there after trying some other local produce and ended up fainting in the middle of the store. I pretended I had a health issue rather than admit what I’d done. 😆These posts are so triggering. It was the most embarrassing thing ever. I die a little inside every time I see Tony’s chocolate.

The comment about people who list their ailments in their bios like they’re a CV or badge of honor made me laugh. It’s soooo Alice. 💯
Don't worry Bessie, I bet Rachel dies a little when she sees his chocolate too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It’s a bit… ‘Dark Crystal’ for me. Hopefully she loved it and felt epic; I just get an overall sensation of ‘sinister’, a kind of cyberpunk meets Gothic horror.
Still, Halloween is supposed to be terrifying, that night of the year when the veil between the world of the living and the dead is thinnest; better that she channelled the true spirit of All Souls than turning out in a halo and a pair of angel wings, I suppose.
This is true. I don’t know but it truly creeps me out. I’m old enough to be sandwiched in between real plaques before I was born and now there’s Covid, monkey pox, Ebola, and really virulent flu. My relatives have told me stories from when Polio and Diptheria was around, so when I see that plaque Doctor it makes me think death.

Reactions: 6
Still can't believe Malice missed a trick and the girls weren't dressed as Yo and Be. She's definitely losing her grip

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s a whole Tony chocolate store thing in Amsterdam and I went in there after trying some other local produce and ended up fainting in the middle of the store. I pretended I had a health issue rather than admit what I’d done. 😆These posts are so triggering. It was the most embarrassing thing ever. I die a little inside every time I see Tony’s chocolate.

I have a major illness in my Twitter bio. It's there to help others. give advice, which happens a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just popped on to say Tony's balls are now on sale too. He's really giving absolutely everything to help his sis out 🙈
View attachment 2545216
Omg bahahahaaa, I saw the chocolate bar in my local store today. I couldn’t bring myself to buy it 😂🤣😂
---
Don't worry Bessie, I bet Rachel dies a little when she sees his chocolate too.
I am deceased!! 🤣😂

Mother of wotsit I just laughed so loud I got a weird look from Mr T. Didn’t help that at the same time I spat water all over myself having just taken a drink. Note to self, do not drink when reading Tattle (unless it’s wine…wine’s ok right?) 😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This is true. I don’t know but it truly creeps me out. I’m old enough to be sandwiched in between real plaques before I was born and now there’s Covid, monkey pox, Ebola, and really virulent flu. My relatives have told me stories from when Polio and Diptheria was around, so when I see that plaque Doctor it makes me think death.
I too immediately thought of plague doctors and I too find it creepy. To lighten up: I read about the outfit, which in olden days was used to protect doctors from "miasm” of plague and the reason the masque has a beak is because they used to put aromatic and antiseptic herbs in it to protect wearer from getting the disease. Their cloaks were waxed so it indeed did provide some protection as mask would block some of the airborn particles and infected flees couldn't get through waxed clothing!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Another picture with Alice's cast off being worn. I think it's actually nice picture. But. She's not model material it's never gonna happen but I thought she looked good. And I hate myself for saying it. Nice boots.

Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE]
Exactly this. Imagine a fashion house putting Ella on their list who has a video out there abusing her father and calling his girlfriend a witch. Stealing and hacking and thinking posting that he hates gays is funny. They won’t touch her ever.

Reactions: 22
I too immediately thought of plague doctors and I too find it creepy. To lighten up: I read about the outfit, which in olden days was used to protect doctors from "miasm” of plague and the reason the masque has a beak is because they used to put aromatic and antiseptic herbs in it to protect wearer from getting the disease. Their cloaks were waxed so it indeed did provide some protection as mask would block some of the airborn particles and infected flees couldn't get through waxed clothing!
Wow that’s so interesting! Thanks for sharing the story of the reasons for the the strange attire.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.