Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably more suitable for thread #220: Alice Evans: Indulgent Instagram Pity Party & Browsing Ebay For crappy Panties (who buys used underwear apart from fetishists and weirdos? I don't care if they're designer or disinfected 1,000 times, it's still horrid). Better off finding some Spanx in a bargain bin, Alice, at least the gussets would be brand new.

Yeah, she's so transparent at this point "look at my rich and powerful media friends" - it could be a veiled threat to Ioan (pretty much all of her online activity is, the tiresome b!tch), but we know DM readers don't have any sympathy for her, now, either. Took them a bit longer to suss her out (or Alice ran out of socks to cheerlead), but they got there.

The fact none of her powerful friends publicly reply means they care more about how the world may see them than displays of friendship. I'd have had her blocked long ago, personally. Celia must be a bleeping saint.
She's married to Piers so she must be a very tolerant woman?! But good on her if she's keeping the kids' welfare in mind.

Reactions: 13
Probably more suitable for thread #220: Alice Evans: Indulgent Instagram Pity Party & Browsing Ebay For crappy Panties (who buys used underwear apart from fetishists and weirdos? I don't care if they're designer or disinfected 1,000 times, it's still horrid). Better off finding some Spanx in a bargain bin, Alice, at least the gussets would be brand new.
Woops just realised the used undewear was from Poshmark, not ebay :LOL: (avoids making skidmark joke)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Congratulations to @Ally Pally nominated by @Hiraeth for the winning thread title (It beat “How galling is the gal who lived in Gaul” by 1 vote)
  • Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images or if off topic, please put behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...ice-the-woman-who-cant-even-narc-right.42245/

Thread recap - Alice blew her top on Insta. So bleeping predictable!
Ooh! Pipped at the post! This one's a cracker though, congrats Ally and Hiraeth! 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's YoBe, get it right like a good troll. After living with Alice, there's no way in hell would he live with a smelly dog.

Screenshot_20231028_093359_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Piers is in New York at the moment. I think Celia invites the girls over rather than Alice (she is there because she has to be) and it’s when Piers is not there. Piers would be getting a barrage of negativity about her ex husband from her if he were there, and I doubt he wants to hear it. Piers is Ioan’s friend. I can imagine Piers and Celia have asked Ioan if it would be okay, and Ioan has probably been delighted that they are including his daughters so that they get to play and have fun in a more normal environment.

Reactions: 31
It's YoBe, get it right like a good troll. After living with Alice, there's no way in hell would he live with a smelly dog.

View attachment 2537174
I don't comment on the girls, but in this case I will. If that is Ella, that is so depressing. The world does need an Alice Mark II.

Your father is allowed to move on and be happy - and yes, he is duty-bound to take care of his daughters (think of all the dads who don't!). Do you really think your dad doesn't care?

She is going to be a horror if she doesn't screw her head on tighter. Hopefully we can just blame this on teenage hormones and a not fully developed brain and over-impulsiveness.

Really sad that she's going along with Alice's tirade of hatefulness. This sort of behaviour is the road to ruin. It's clear this is a deeply unhappy girl. Alice is definitely unhappy as well (but she doesn't help her cause and as a mum, should know bloody better).

Parental alienation at its most damaging, right there. Hurting everyone involved - nobody wins here.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Pretty sure that is Ella
Someone has repeatedly said it's one of Yo's old fans. Went a little crazy clearly. But I wouldn't give this "person" airtime here. All it's doing is repeating insults about YoBee and it's completely unnecessary.

Reactions: 25
I don't comment on the girls, but in this case I will. If that is Ella, that is so depressing. The world does need an Alice Mark II.
Does NOT need an Alice Mark II. o_O:sneaky::)

(Sorry, I have bad eyesight and I'm beginning to think I need my eyes tested again with all my typos - only had a new prescription a few months ago!). I don't drink anything harder than tea, so can't even blame it on a few sharp ones.

Would be nice to think it wasn't Ella. These are adult arguments - which Alice (and Ioan's) children should not be privy to (that ship has sailed) - though, Alice is more immature than her baybeez by the looks of it.

Reactions: 14
She’s working on it hard though. Don’t they live in London? And just visit? Alice wants that house I bet
They better up their security. One careless comment from either of them that Alice can twist into an innocent "oh but I though you said I could stay for a few days while you were away" will lead to her squatting there for years. And God knows what she'll do to that poor pool.
#JusticeforHollywoodPools

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In her head she didn't hit him (or the kids) so it doesn't count as abuse and therefore the DVRO is unwarranted. She doesn't register that mental and emotional abuse are also A Thing. She really is quite simple despite claming to be the smartest person in the room.
I think it goes beyond that and she not only doesn’t register it as abuse, she thinks it’s completely justified. She is so much the centre of her world she has zero empathy for someone she is abusing.

Reactions: 21
Someone has repeatedly said it's one of Yo's old fans. Went a little crazy clearly. But I wouldn't give this "person" airtime here. All it's doing is repeating insults about YoBee and it's completely unnecessary.
I think that FM is the Ashley Ganzi account - is this account the same? It just reads Ashley?
---
I think it goes beyond that and she not only doesn’t register it as abuse, she thinks it’s completely justified. She is so much the centre of her world she has zero empathy for someone she is abusing.
Amirite in that Alice has not been hit by anyone? So by her logic, how can she complain she is being abused/harassed? :unsure: Logic is not Alice's strong suite🥴

• Haha
I think that FM is the Ashley Ganzi account - is this account the same? It just reads Ashley?
---
It is. I covered the rest of the name just in case (1in a million) it's actually someone's name.

Reactions: 9
I am certain she is doing this doing this to loose the girls on purpose - she can then say it was all Ioan's fault and she had no voice.

Reactions: 16
Interesting what else you find looking at insta

A bit older, this one.

So much love between the abuser and her mouthpiece

Screenshot_2023-10-28-18-34-14-72_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.