Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice ‘My True Story’ v1 ( before checked by lawyers)
‘He left me and my babeez for a child bashing bogan, with no home, no money , no food and I’m paralysed with fear and fibro…’
Alice ‘My True Story’ v2 ( after lawyers check)
‘He left me’
THE END

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Her options are:

A. Find a rich man and grift off them; or
B. Find a rich friend with a rich man and grift off them.

She's got no chance of plan A (in spite of her Disney exec/engagement ring bs).

CF is out as her bestie cos she hasn't got enough money or a rich husband.

I say she's moving onto plan B here....while Piers is away there's that big old empty five bed house in BH with staff quarters crying out for a house-sitter. I mean she did such a great job at looking after her own house.

Didn't she move in with ioan in the first place "temporarily" just until "she sorted her own place"?

She will limpet herself onto any free accomodation.

Reactions: 46
Nobody can be glad to see her using her children to once again abuse and smear her ex publicly. But it perfectly represents her awful and irremediable behaviour. The latest post shows that
  • she cannot distinguish between her own needs and those of her children,
  • she uses them to continue her harassment,
  • she overexposes them on SM to their detriment and putting them at risk
  • she cannot manage money or secure an income to provide for her children (whilst living a lavish lifestyl)
  • she will never change
  • she will punish and harass anyone who doesn’t do what she wants. Today it’s Ioan, yesterday it was her father and in the future it’s likely to be her children.
In many ways this is a godsend to the case against her. It was substantial enough. But there was always a risk she would deceive the court by pretending to change. Only to revert back to her old self which would mean endless court battles.

Whether the evaluator reaches negative conclusions about her remains to be seen. I can’t imagine it will be good. The judge appointed her because he is being presented with credible evidence that she is unfit and he wanted any adverse judgment to be conclusive. In many ways he was giving her one last chance to stop bleeping around. It’s fairly clear that the judge will have to consider options beyond the default of 50:50. I don’t see anyone in the court questioning Ioan’s fitness. The vile attempt at a RO having backfired so disastrously for Alice.

Alice is making the work of the evaluator, judge and petitioning lawyers very easy for custody and DVRO decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Would some kindly Sea Hag please translate this for me? I am not fluent in Tonaloney or any of the Bumsmell dialects.
I was just about to ask this very question, I've read it a few times and still can't make any sense of it 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
The entire rent saga is baffling to me. There must be 1000s of towns across the US where a single mum can make ends meet whilst working in a ‘regular’ job - to choose to live in BH is simply astounding. Especially as it cannot be claimed continuity for the girls’ schooling/proximity to their father.

the checklist of PA makes me feel deeply uncomfortable and frankly “gaslit”.

My children are the same age as Alice’s, so old enough to figure tit out.

During the summer school holidays when they were staying with my ex I took the opportunity to duck off to Dublin for a few days to catch up with old friends.

as always, I got a text from the children to say they wanted to come home early.

I explained that wouldn’t be possible as I was out of town, but flying back early morning and I’d “take them early” if they met me at the supermarket so we could fill the fridge.

When my flight landed (delayed) I got a text to say they were waiting by my car - he’d literally entered the airport carpark, found my car and dumped them.

Now according to the rules of PA I’m supposed to lie to their faces and say “maybe daddy misunderstood and he thought I’d said to leave you in a bleeping airport carpark whilst mummy is still at 30,000 feet”. They’re old enough to have realised it was a dick move.

seems to me the PA “rules” were written by a man…
Sorry but what the actual duck!?!?!? He didnt wait i side with them until he knew it landed, and then ask security to wait with your kids....total bleep! I cannot get over that he left them by your car!!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
In my nursing work at a nursing home I see many residents who never have any visitors. I try to take time when I can to sit and chat with everyone. Quickly you work out which people have no visitors from their own fault. They sit and whine, that everything is everyone else's fault and they quickly drive anyone away who comes for a chat.

So yes, I'm working in Alice's future.

...But if she doesn't get a job she won't be able to afford a nursing home.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
In my nursing work at a nursing home I see many residents who never have any visitors. I try to take time when I can to sit and chat with everyone. Quickly you work out which people have no visitors from their own fault. They sit and whine, that everything is everyone else's fault and they quickly drive anyone away who comes for a chat.

So yes, I'm working in Alice's future.

...But if she doesn't get a job she won't be able to afford a nursing home.
And you know she'll still be ranting about BabyAngel and the bogan and how they wronged her until the day she dies!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And you know she'll still be ranting about BabyAngel and the bogan and how they wronged her until the day she dies!
I can see the epitaph now
--- here lies Alice the narcissist
Who was a pain in everyone's arse-issist
Now they stand at the gate
And with St Peter debate
Why they are, not God, the perfectionist

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her options are:

A. Find a rich man and grift off them; or
B. Find a rich friend with a rich man and grift off them.

She's got no chance of plan A (in spite of her Disney exec/engagement ring bs).

CF is out as her bestie cos she hasn't got enough money or a rich husband.

I say she's moving onto plan B here....while Piers is away there's that big old empty five bed house in BH with staff quarters crying out for a house-sitter. I mean she did such a great job at looking after her own house.

Didn't she move in with ioan in the first place "temporarily" just until "she sorted her own place"?

She will limpet herself onto any free accomodation.
That's really not going to look good before the court, the facts are she's had ample time to gain employment. The amount of money that she's run through as well is absolutely shocking.
The income is nothing near the entitlement she expects is her due. She's in for a huge disappointment if she thinks she's getting anywhere near what she's claiming she needs.
The child care will be thrown out straight away given there's a perfectly good home and capable parent just up the road.
Alice claiming incapacity won't wash either saying that Gloria is essential.

Reactions: 17
I just think it’s incredible that Alice is still trying to play the victim, when there’s court documents, a bleeping DVRO against her, Welp’s PDF of Alice’s social media postings including thousands of abusive and defamatory postings, and 221 Tattle threads documenting Alice’s abusive and crazy behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
he probably has several contingencies in place for the kids to be provided for
He doesn't have an obligation to house Alice. The kids need to be provided for though. I would look at boarding schools if I was him. Giving them to Gloria and paying her is another option but Gloria is compromised so it's far from ideal.
---
seems to me the PA “rules” were written by a man…
To be fair, your ex is not Ioan and it's unfair to compare them. He seems more of an Alice to me. All he has in common with your ex is he is the same sex.
---
Also.... she's on strike :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
How does she have the front to say this stuff to people who must know she was never much of an actress and hasn't had a job in years?
She knows most people on Insta know nothing and will buy her bullshit. Hell they even bought her hideous bags - talk about buying bullshit...

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
One of her Instagram pals wrote a big supportive message that Alice should go home and get support from her parents for a while 🫣😬. I don’t imagine her reading that supportive message went down too well. I was cringing reading it myself.

131A0673-458D-466D-A722-EC0C2C420403.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Alice can want all she likes. Even if Celia said yes, Piers would say no.
I still can't believe they didn't make her take down the photo she posted of Elsie and her best friend who is Piers and Celia's child.
---
I just think it’s incredible that Alice is still trying to play the victim, when there’s court documents, a bleeping DVRO against her, Welp’s PDF of Alice’s social media postings including thousands of abusive and defamatory postings, and 221 Tattle threads documenting Alice’s abusive and crazy behaviour.
In her head she didn't hit him (or the kids) so it doesn't count as abuse and therefore the DVRO is unwarranted. She doesn't register that mental and emotional abuse are also A Thing. She really is quite simple despite claming to be the smartest person in the room.

Reactions: 19
Just checking in to see if the bleep is still cunting. I see she is 🙄.

Hope you turds and sea hags are all well!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I would put bets on that Pier's wife is staying friendly with Alice so that they can keep an eye of the girls wellbeing.

Ioan and Piers are good friends or they were.

I don't necessarily think Celia and Piers are feeding back to Ioan but maybe Celia is willing to keep the friendship going with Alice so that they have some contact with the girls. If complete strangers (us) can be worried about the girls welfare then I expect friends of IG are extremely concerned for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
As Piers daughter is not there, I suspect she is using the pool like a lot of Americans. My neighbor spends more than half a year in Colorado. While they are away, they said we can use their pool during the summer, which I did when our granddaughter was younger. Doesn't mean they are particularly friendly with Alice but know that Elsie needs it as an outlet.

Reactions: 8
Probably more suitable for thread #220: Alice Evans: Indulgent Instagram Pity Party & Browsing Ebay For crappy Panties (who buys used underwear apart from fetishists and weirdos? I don't care if they're designer or disinfected 1,000 times, it's still horrid). Better off finding some Spanx in a bargain bin, Alice, at least the gussets would be brand new.

Yeah, she's so transparent at this point: "look at my rich and powerful media friends" - it could be a veiled threat to Ioan (pretty much all of her online activity is, the tiresome b!tch), but we know DM readers don't have any sympathy for her, now, either. Took them a bit longer to suss her out (or Alice ran out of socks to cheerlead), but they got there.

The fact none of her powerful friends publicly reply means they care more about how the world may see them than displays of friendship. I'd have had Alice blocked long ago, personally. Celia must be a bleeping saint. Good point made above ^^^ about friends keeping an eye on her girls. I dearly hope so.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.