Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The issue is see with the Morgan’s getting involved is that this drama is getting worse. No money, soon no house, court, judges and decisions on custody. If I were Piers and Celia I would stay well clear of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I really hope Ioan does not feel the need to bail her out and find her rent payments the way he did the mortgage payments.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I really hope Ioan does not feel the need to bail her out and find her rent payments the way he did the mortgage payments.
I think that would work against him ultimately in the custody arrangement. It would show a level of sustained toxic codependency & that would be considered. The kids are being represented and a dad that has said his ex is abusing his children bailing her out would be a big red flag.

She's making it seem like they are about to be on the streets but the truth is probably not very close to that.

That said, he probably has several contingencies in place for the kids to be provided for and appear minimally humane to Alice as she loses her mind for (checks watch) three years in a row and still going.

Reactions: 29
The pool post is Piers M's pool.
Bet he's thrilled to have Alice just up the road from him now. Alice happily commenting on CWs Instagram. She's clearly not having the mental breakdown she makes out she is.
Watch out Piers she's after someone to grift off.
If I were the Morgans I’d fire the pool cleaners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Tone must be strolling down memory lane. Thinking of middle school.

Screenshot_20231027_221626_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Would some kindly Sea Hag please translate this for me? I am not fluent in Tonaloney or any of the Bumsmell dialects.
I just want you to know that I love your posts. 😍😂

(Also, apologies, but I can't translate Bumsmell and, unlike all other of Earth's languages, I have absolutely no desire to. 😶 )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What’s her book going to be called.
The unemployed bag lady of Beverley Hills?

CW seems to be the only person getting the kids out of the house lately. I wonder if Ioan and Piers are in contact. 🤔

PM is doing god’s work lately but yikes that pool man, retile it or s’thing. 👀

She has nothing new to say, she was just excited about being in the Morgan’s house, being near fame always triggers like that. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Give me a hola when she’s papped dumpster diving.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The entire rent saga is baffling to me. There must be 1000s of towns across the US where a single mum can make ends meet whilst working in a ‘regular’ job - to choose to live in BH is simply astounding. Especially as it cannot be claimed continuity for the girls’ schooling/proximity to their father.

the checklist of PA makes me feel deeply uncomfortable and frankly “gaslit”.

My children are the same age as Alice’s, so old enough to figure tit out.

During the summer school holidays when they were staying with my ex I took the opportunity to duck off to Dublin for a few days to catch up with old friends.

as always, I got a text from the children to say they wanted to come home early.

I explained that wouldn’t be possible as I was out of town, but flying back early morning and I’d “take them early” if they met me at the supermarket so we could fill the fridge.

When my flight landed (delayed) I got a text to say they were waiting by my car - he’d literally entered the airport carpark, found my car and dumped them.

Now according to the rules of PA I’m supposed to lie to their faces and say “maybe daddy misunderstood and he thought I’d said to leave you in a bleeping airport carpark whilst mummy is still at 30,000 feet”. They’re old enough to have realised it was a dick move.

seems to me the PA “rules” were written by a man…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So she needed a big apartment with high rent so the girls can have a bedroom each but happy for them all to live together in a skip rather than get a job ?

Reactions: 26
Yay I got a thread title 🍾🥂 and mimsy is back it's fate I tell you 🤭
I wonder why Bianca got a bouquet and what the occasion is 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The issue is see with the Morgan’s getting involved is that this drama is getting worse. No money, soon no house, court, judges and decisions on custody. If I were Piers and Celia I would stay well clear of it all.
I really don't think either would get involved they have both been neutral so far, Celia was the "other woman" before she became wife number two if I recall correctly. I'm sure she'll be giving Alice sound advice that Alice will completely ignore. I'm just glad Elsie seems to be getting some respite and enjoying herself.

Reactions: 16
I go away for a few days and she kicks off again? Oy vey.
This is Narcing, How to, #101. Both grandiose and covert narcissists are always looking out for the sympathy vote, a way to upend the current narrative and represent themselves as the victim. It seems that what happened was very simple, in my mind. Elkins Salt, who have been keeping an eye on Alice’s fake accounts, notified IG about the ‘DearAbby’ (and ongoing ‘Monotone’) debacle, and IG in turn notified Dr Dupee. Having been rumbled for her incredibly overt, shameless and abusive behaviour, Alice then turned to IG - the place she always received the greatest sympathy and compliments from her smooth-brained followers - to rerun a narrative she’s kept off that platform for a while, while turning the knife ever-further by placing the children in the middle. What was it, ‘we are all I’ll’ or words to that effect? Not “she”, “we”. It’s abusive to intimately enmesh your children in financial issues (as well as yet again defaming their father, obviously). What can a fourteen and ten-year-old possibly do about her financial situation? She shouldn’t be discussing it with them, now or ever. But because Alice needs attention like oxygen, and seeks the Narc’s Revenge on IG (and anyone associated with him), Ella and Elsie are slap-bang in the middle of her self-induced panic attack.
There are numerous possible outcomes: she dumps the girls on his doorstep, or; she gets forcibly evicted and makes the news, or; she is preparing a Lupe Velez-style exit and has been all along, so no matter what happens when the money for hideous Helmut Lang vests and other people’s knickers runs out, she’ll have evaded the consequences.
@Hiraeth @ButterTart What will happen to her now for having broken the DVRO with her intemperate, demeaning (to IG/Elkins Salt) post? What is the regular procedure re: the GAL - do they do home visits? Observe the family together? Are they able to monitor media communications? What role do they play re: reunification therapy?
Alice is a hellishly boring lost cause and will never shut up, but there is still hope for the girls. Unless they all move into Piers’ and Celia’s poolhouse, that is.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.