Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Did she roll up as drunk as a skunk at the Morgan’s house while out trick-or-treating with the girls? Hmm, I think she did.
I never considered that Alice actually took them. I assumed she took pics then someone else took them for her.

Reactions: 7

Nixlondon

VIP Member
And to clarify, I know there are relationships where people will work through the most awful conditions, the most awful issues and still come together. They have usually moved through the sexual early stage to the very very strong friends stage and sexual beings second. I have a feeling I&B are moving from sexual to strong friendship as we speak. I doubt they will ever deny they fancy each other, but I'm sure their relationship will move more into a deep and loving companionship than a sexual or passionate relationship.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I'm sure she did the "we have no heating" once before in the old house....she has no new stories, she just recycles the same old shit for attention.

The 'wears engagement ring to spark rumours' ...she did that with Ioan before they were engaged. It was reported in the press. Probably did it with OP too and the rumour stuck. I still doubt they were ever engaged.
Wasn't it no plumbing at the old house and leaking toilets 🤔

Old Soak

VIP Member
I really hope I misinterpreted that account but if that account has previously been team Alice, and has even been involved with ‘Tone,’ if it wasn’t older E, shouldn’t someone be saying something, like ‘don’t pretend to be my daughter during a custody eval?’ I know, it’s Alice, who never does the right thing by her kids……also older E could be legitimately pissed about the evaluator. And someone said E was more articulate but “I LOVE YOU CELIA” doesn’t come off as someone who is articulate every time they post….idk

ETA: some grammar 😂

Last edited:

Citney

VIP Member
She's definitely emptied any joint accounts she had access to and shifted the money to the UK. She admitted as much. I doubt she's been hiding other money before that, she was spending too much and there wouldn't be that much spare income for her to hide
If a forensic accountant finds she has taken money, does that mean she has to give Ioan 50% of what she took?

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I’d go a bit further. It’s like setting the fire and spraying it with petrol whilst the fire brigade try to put it out. Also detonation of more fires in the even this one dies out.

She won’t even let anyone fix the shitshow she has created for herself, her children and Ioan
. Which is why I side eye the idea her enablers are sticking around to ensure the children don’t get harmed. Maybe they have the right intentions but now I think she needs to be cut off. The children just see this batshittery getting normalised and accepted. My side eye also extends to believing some of her enablers are birds of a feather. Which is why they continue to condone what she does. Or at least not condemn.
👏🏻 🙌🏻
Should I have just bolded it all, haha. Only think I swither about is them ever having the right intentions. I think they're all batshit crazyyy.

ChangeYourName

Isn't AE's lease up in a few days? Hope she's looking on Zillow right now and is too busy to troll. If she wasn't a numpty she could have got 12 months rent for same price of the 6 months she got in her fancy pad.
---

If she manages to get another 6 months in BH, it proves she has been hiding money.
Or that she successfully grifted money from Celia/Ms.Hilfiger

Reactions: 6

Occleshaw

The video where Alive goes from crying to outrage when shouting ‘change your name’ is crazy, which part is an act? Or is that what narcs do? One extreme emotion to the next?

I know I’m stating the known obvious but the breathtaking hypocrisy with this one:
another account I have never read and yet has me blocked

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
It’s a bit… ‘Dark Crystal’ for me. Hopefully she loved it and felt epic; I just get an overall sensation of ‘sinister’, a kind of cyberpunk meets Gothic horror.
Still, Halloween is supposed to be terrifying, that night of the year when the veil between the world of the living and the dead is thinnest; better that she channelled the true spirit of All Souls than turning out in a halo and a pair of angel wings, I suppose.
This is true. I don’t know but it truly creeps me out. I’m old enough to be sandwiched in between real plaques before I was born and now there’s Covid, monkey pox, Ebola, and really virulent flu. My relatives have told me stories from when Polio and Diptheria was around, so when I see that plaque Doctor it makes me think death.

JoJo76

VIP Member
I’m not blaming Alice here but when you read the comments under each girls Halloween costumes there is a stark contrast in the way “fans” see her kids. One is overly tall and also so beautiful and the other gets half the amount of comments directed at her dark outfit not once stating she is also beautiful. You couldn’t really see Elsie due to her outfit and the contrast in comments is likely due to the choice of outfits but it does seem to be a common thing with Alices posts.
Don’t like comparing but Elsie is the prettiest.

• Sick

JoJo76

VIP Member
Nah I doubt it. That would only serve to alienate his kids further. I don’t doubt that they will get married down the line. But I imagine he’d want his girls to be ok first.
I wonder what kind of visa she is on, and how long for?