Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #141 Alice is eating takeaways, drinking tons of wine, & being a troll online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂😂 amazing! Thanks @welp makes it more delicious x

You’re an amazing source of info as well @Diamonds60 thank you xx

There is a few key people in this community who none of us would be anywhere without, and you need a little shout out . THANKYOU for keeping your eye on the ball when we’ve all looked away and taken the receipts On our behalf.

we appreciate you. ❤🥰😘 Xxx
Thanks very much. I am always here for you.

😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I've missed a lot recently as I've been really poorly with Covid. Please can someone remind me of what and when the next court hearing is? I'm still a bit too fuzzy headed to properly read back all I missed.
Sorry to hear you're not well.
I believe the next court date is in January. I've been a bit out of touch myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Time for a new thread. Isn’t that right Tone? I need validation whilst pretending I am my own brother, isn’t that right Tone? Have I always been this mad Tone? Did I always have a split personality when we were young Tone?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
huh the tweet to Tone sounds a bit like she demeaned him lol

the freaking irony of somebody who plans to write a defamatory book to question how the things Perry wrote are legally allowed

she is describing so much herself in those tweets about him

• Sick
Reactions: 30
huh the tweet to Tone sounds a bit like she demeaned him lol

the freaking irony of somebody who plans to write a defamatory book to question how the things Perry wrote are legally allowed

she is describing so much herself in those tweets about him
Yes, absolutely. The Abuser has no self awareness whatsoever. It’s as if she’s completely divorced from the reality of her own personality.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
AE: I think either everyone should have a blue verification check or nobody should. It doesn't work the way it is. The follower system already promotes too much hierarchy - this platform needs less.

My suggestion Alice - lose the blue check and save $8 a month. For an unemployed woman, it makes sense.

AE: I never asked for my check, it just appeared. But even somebody as minor as me has had PLENTY of fake accounts pretending to be me.

Both lies. AEA doesn't pretend to be you.

AE: I do wish they would verify everyone though.

Even your ever loving bro?? lol

Cocksock: Yes. If you supply ID, like a normal institution. Would keep out the PAID trolls!

Do you mean us Phony Tony?

AE: I'm all for calling out assholes who treat people badly.

LMAO. Funny, that's what we do on the AE threads here. You couldn't beat us, so join us mAlice!! (Just kidding)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn't realise Tony had kids. Does he ever mention them in his tweets?

Reactions: 2
His girls are his wife and MiL I think
this just reminded me that his father in law is a John, given that Alice sees his in-laws as her chosen parents this may explain which John she meant a few weeks ago lol

(no idea why I hadnt thought of this before)

she's right, it's a tough job to sponge off rich men
Screenshot_20221103-003741_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221103-003622_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221103-003600_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221103-002850_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221103-002816_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Alice has barely worked in America and she always acts like she's really in the know regarding actors here. Too funny.

Alice has hustled her entire life? LOL Hustling as far as living off men, yes. I agree. Alice has never really financially supported herself. Maybe a couple of years before Oliver. I'm not knocking her for it. I'm just stating the facts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Alice has barely worked in America and she always acts like she's really in the know regarding actors here. Too funny.
I mean Alice Evans doesnt even know that Alice Evans is known in the industry as difficult
Screenshot_20221103-002745_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221103-005812_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221103-010346_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221103-005625_Twitter.jpg

i find this pretty funny given that Harry Styles is almost certainly the homewrecker Alice tries to portray in Bianca

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
mAlice speaking about addiction is just tragic. I mean, seeing how she is seemingly addicted to several things I think. Mostly addicted to herself.

Reactions: 13
the "everything is fine" line is always good when footage of verbally abusing your kids exist
Screenshot_20221103-010841_Twitter.jpg

yes, that is the reason, Alice. wouldnt they, I dont know attack his girlfriend instead? oh
Screenshot_20221103-010854_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.