Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ninas purse

VIP Member
I’m not talking necessarily about Ioan’s money. This woman has been living off people all her life. She’s a grifter. She’ll find a way to grift.
Grifters also tend to live beyond their means especially if they have a prey they are milking.
She thought that ioan would never leave so she probably spent with abandon. If she is unregulated in all other aspects of her life while would she be disciplined when it comes to free money coming in. Especially if she thought he would never leave.

Reactions: 9

Citney

VIP Member
I found this from the pdf from Alice "I never lie" Evans. Then she put it in her bio lol as she was so pleased with it.

View attachment 2547363
---
As for this, the FM in question is trolling as some people said they believe she is Ella. I have always said she isn't Ella, as a middle aged FM would use the word 'necessities', not a 14 yo.

View attachment 2547379
A 14 year old might use that word if their mother is using the word over and over as in ‘ your father refuses to pay for the basic necessities for you, such as food, clothes, and a place to live’. JMO (just my opinion)

Old Soak

VIP Member
I know it’s stupid to get stuck on this as there have been many, many times Alice hasn’t made sense but I don’t get this comment.

What was she quite surprised about? And if Elsie knew exactly what she wanted, how does it compare to Ella who also knew what she wanted according to this comment? So why was the order not placed together and again what was she ‘quite surprised’ about?

I don’t know why I care, I guess I just wanted to see if I’m stoopid and am missing something here 😅
IMG_1175.jpeg

ChangeYourName

I really hope Alice gets drunk this weekend and tells us what meanie Celia said no to did to warrant an unfollow. Even if it’s in sock form from someone who is close but not too close to Alice 🤭
Me too! Will also be keeping an eye on her everchanging insta bio 👀

• Haha

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member

NarcRage

VIP Member
Don't all jump on me - but what's with the Roma Downey fangirling?
I mean RD doesn't follow IG or BW...it seems a bit...one way?

Feather fans

VIP Member
Did Gloria refuse to put them on the phone or has this info come from Alice ?

I think he used to call them when Gloria was taking them to school in the mornings so he could get to speak to them.

She did also stop when passing him & B in the street so he could speak to little E.
If im not mistaken (and I can be) it was in filing by Ioan that she refused to put them on the phone.
Stopping to speak to him not a big deal if little E asked, it was at the time when relationship with little E were still good and nothing indicates she did it on her own accord. Of anything I think it was because E seen daddy and asked to stop or at least expresses joy at seeing him or something. I mean its all MOO anyway and we will never know for sure of course

Last edited:

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I think they are trolling because somebody outright called them Ella

(if this was Ella the money on any education was badly spend lol)

btw Celia liked that comment from Ella's account. curious.
Ella is a lot more articulate than this person claiming to be her imo.

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
How does Alice walk without tripping over her projection?
😂😂😂

You would think with the news about Matthew Perry’s passing that our resident addict in Beverly Hills might be reevaluating her priorities in life. Sad.

Last edited:

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
I'm currently reading here, as I sit in the hospital at my sick brother's bedside. He seems to be losing his battle with cancer. He is only 54. We have lost both our parents, and our other brother is kinda the "black sheep". It's just us, and his wife (who he did not meet at my wedding 🤭). I guess this is a merail, but all I can think about as I read here is how selfish Alice is. I may not like Tone's personality, but he has a serious health condition and all Alice seems to care about is Bianca. It's fucked up.
I'm so sorry dear. Sending you virtual hugs 🫂

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Alice and her bruv have said they have been screenshotting for a long time from here. There is nobody else retaining these screenshots and the regurgitating them now. It is Alice. Or at a push her Texan dog lady friend, but I tend to think it’s the former. I guess it’s a hobby.
I suppose it passes the time whilst ones waiting on a kidney, I mean there couldn't possibly be anything more worthwhile doing I'm sure 🙄

Reactions: 8

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
Imo it's still about Alice because she's kissing Celia's butt hoping to get something in return. Alice and my narc ex have taught me people like her don't do anything nice or kind without a reason that will ultimately benefit them, maybe not obviously, but there's always an angle.
Yes you’re right completely but I still would prefer her nasty manipulative self to be performatively kind!

I suppose that’s what her IG is for and the seepage of her true self happens through the socks.

Reactions: 8