Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
A quick google of Alice and I would never give her a job in any role or in any field. I would not let a property to her either. I wouldn’t let her stay for a bit whilst she was looking.

Ioan gave 2 decades to helping her out. Gave her a place to stay when she was homeless and she never moved out. Financially supported her when she couldn’t get work, until she never tried to work. Helped her get work via his network of friends until he lost his network of friends. Funded nannies and help so she didn’t have to parent until she stopped him parenting. Covered up for her shitty behaviour towards others until she turned it on him.

Fuck knows what Walden‘s motives are for standing by Alice. But she is shitty journalist married to an even shittier journalist who have all lied and fucked people over to further their careers and make money. A review of her book on George best whom she is only supposed to have met for a few days.

“Celia Walden's memoir of her time shadowing the ailing George Best is merely muck-raking tabloid journalism dressed up as something grander”
I don't know much if anything about Celia Walden other than that she's Piers Morgan's wife, which is enough to make me side eye her. That book review is brutal but the book itself sounds exactly like what I'd expect from someone married to him...
---
Will we get to see the schedules detailing how much he's actually paid to her (or on her behalf where he was paying her bills) for he past three years? I hope so.
Will be interesting for all her actual RL friends to see how much she has lied to them about this and no doubt conned them out of financial support on the back of it.
I wonder how many RL friends she both has and who have been supporting her. She's an abuser to the very core of her being, and I'd imagine she's run through and run off a score of friends over the years through her abuse and grifting.
---
I'm not sure which creeps me out more: the fact that this product exists or that Amazon recommended it to me. 😂

View attachment 2540216
OMG I'm dying! That's almost enough to put me off chocolate. Almost.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

SC_love

Chatty Member
Also, Al’s instagram post count has gone down by 1…anything to do with the Celia unfollow?

• Wow

Ellegee

VIP Member
Ella’s boots though 🙈 Clearly from the back of Alice’s dusty wardrobe.

Alice trying to push the ‘model’ trope as per.
Poor kid still hasn’t had a haircut by the looks of it. She is months overdue a trim.

taybridge

So it seems AE is still buying although it's cheap stuff. I went through her Insta and found this from 2015. She already has too many clothes and shoes imo. It seems they also had a treadmill too LOL

View attachment 2544353
That's pretty tidy and uncluttered compared to most garages I see around her. I wonder if they had a storage unit as well. The number of storage units around here are ridiculous and increasing.

mickeycat

Chatty Member
Catherine seems like a very nice lady, even if wasting her own time talking to these people (although as I've probably said before maybe it's better that Alice is provided with the opportunity to vent in directions other than at Ioan and the children)

And that's a lovely cat
Is she the same Catherine from a while back who got all upset when Tone talked to her on DM then said to all the FMs that she was a double agent or something. Is she still going?

• Haha

Blurp

VIP Member
I wonder has she offered to house sit while they're in the UK. Probably with laughable offers to keep the place clean and maintained too.
I'm wondering if Ioan asked them (as he's friends with Piers) to keep in contact for the girls' sake?

taybridge

As Piers daughter is not there, I suspect she is using the pool like a lot of Americans. My neighbor spends more than half a year in Colorado. While they are away, they said we can use their pool during the summer, which I did when our granddaughter was younger. Doesn't mean they are particularly friendly with Alice but know that Elsie needs it as an outlet.

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Early thread title suggestion, inspired by recent events and Johnny Cash:

Celia's gone, one more round, Celia's gone!

• Haha

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
I don’t really see Celia joining in on tattle games tbh. But I do see Alice not being allowed to drinks with Piers there.
Ellas comment was in caps so it is sarcasm to me. Ella is likely having to support Alice while she cries over something Celia has done, enraging Ella and sending that message.
Nah. Capitals doesn’t equal sarcasm. I know teens who just use capitals as a default or as punctuation. It’s louder.

Loveu2

VIP Member
Alice's spousal support was figured a few threads back as likely being in the range of $65k. How's Alice going to feel about being low income?
It's time to dust off the old resume.

Screenshot_20231030_165106_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 7

Occleshaw

Maybe Ella could be directed in this direction- https://www.youtube.com/@TheAnti-AlienationProject a YouTube channel created by a young woman who has experienced PA from her mother and how she has reconciled with her father.
A good friend of mine was alienated from his daughters after separation - (I don't think he was 100% blameless though) and the older daughter has finally reached out to him- mid 20s now
---
They can send us a video message and give it to Lin to post. The explosion in Arleta will make it all the sweeter.
oooh a poem, do a poem, Arleta/sweeter

• Haha
Reactions: 7