Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BanditHealer

Is it possible he's recently stopped paying because of the strike? I know she's claiming that he's never paid, which is clearly tripe.

Reactions: 6

Ninas purse

VIP Member
If the apartment has no heating then how is Alice claiming to pay $1000s of dollars a month in utilities 🤔👀
Because her rent for that apartment is twice what she claims. Zillow lists the estimated rent for her actual apartment at $17,000/month. She might pay less but no way is she paying $6000 for that apartment. A 2 bedroom in that same complex is currently listed for $7,500/month unfurnished.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Blurp

VIP Member
I think it's safe to assume that Alice recharges her phone and uses her laptop - these both would require electricity. In the States, that same incoming electricity is also used to power air conditioning, heating, lighting, stove top, oven, water heater, etc. so someone turned that utility on. We don't designate (upon purchase or ordering) what it is to power, we don't just pick and chose what that electricity powers. ETA: but we can chose to not use anything that electricity does power.
Right. A lot of people here use piped gas for heating as heating with electricity is expensive.

Reactions: 5

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Alice tweeted in june 2022 something about it being Ella's last day in school. With "Ella was removed from school" she meant the new school year as enrolling is early in the year.
many thanks -- that makes a lot more sense!!! 🌹
<I deleted my post so hopefully it wouldn't confuse others.>

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Ralphiegirl

If she had kept the details of her divorce quiet she would have had options now. She was trying to cleave him to her for reasons of revenge or whatever and strategically missed a trick, thought short term rather than what would happen to her over the long term. When they parted she thought she could get him back. When someone tells you they would rather die then stay married to you, you know your marriage has ended. But she thought she could frighten him into staying. Because of her unrestrained behaviour future romantic or employment prospects will be few. Life is difficult enough without dealing with people like Alice. Not sure how this is going to pan out.
Where did we see that he said he would rather die than stay married to her? Out of interest, I missed this bit!

taybridge

I checked her follows a few days ago, before Halloween and Celia Warden wasn't there then.

NarcRage

VIP Member
How does it work in the US? Would Ioan have had to pay Gloria redundancy/severance pay ? (I mean in addition to a notice period)

Reactions: 3

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Thanks for posting this, BT. His hourly rate is pretty low for Big City Lawyers and what we have seen from transcripts and the court record show that he isn't milking the process--no gross motions, etc.

One isn't a shark because one demands payment up front. Family law and criminal law are two areas where getting paid up front tend to be important. Even people who win their cases get tired of paying off legal bills and default. You think Alice's credit is good?
One is a shark, when they sit back and let an emotionally problematic client to publicly create their own issues, and sit back and go, well, going forward I will need $25k minimum. And not put forward any rationale as to why your client is 1. not answering the court's requirement for information 2. blame the client for not having enough information to provide at the time of submission
---
That’s actually the opposite of what a shark would do. They would be vigorous in pursuit of what their clients want. What you’re describing is just laziness.
A shark will often eat those around them. That is what is meant by a shark.

Reactions: 2