Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geez I only just noticed the user name - Gruffud girlfriend @Sniffmecrotch
Classy huh? We Tattle turds are no strangers to filthy language (Hi Mimsy! 😄 ) but this is just gross.
Very classy

1699198927282.png

Didn't "Tone" say this a while back too?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It was the “heinous”, “bully” and the many uses of “lie” in different tenses lol
Not to mention the juvenile, excessively vulgar language. Trying to disguise herself but she'll slip up as always.
---
I've seen screenshots of comments to Alice from some Christmas Card fan who is telling her there's a Facebook group for fans of her and the movie and that they'd love her to join, and Alice waved it away as being too busy. There's a group ripe for Cameo purchases but she's "too busy" to make that money..
It's interesting that she doesn't run to that Facebook group and soak up their adoration. Instead she's always on X or other SM sites looking for a fight. She's never happy unless she's starting drama and hurting people.
---
Haha. GG thinks I'm a double agent. Playing both sides as a lady from Yorkshire. I'm from Florida, never been to England. My X account is only used for lurking. I've never posted on it, much less would want any contact with Alice or her circus monkeys. I think I may have touched a nerve. If we were allowed to touch the tit, I'd start a GoFundMe to dox the trolls, then hand everything over to Ioan's attorneys.

View attachment 2551744View attachment 2551745
Oooh she's spotted you for a double agent. Better get to Tattle HQ and debrief. @welp or @Hiraeth will give you your next assignment. You might want to stay out of Germany, that location is looking a bit too hot right now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
A "friend" ever calling me babe would be enough for me to block them :ROFLMAO:
Alice said ‘babe’ many times when she was being sarcastic on Twitter rants. Even when she’s not saying it in a telling off way it seems disingenuous; like she is trying to force a more friendly slant, more intimacy somehow.

Reactions: 17
Not to mention the juvenile, excessively vulgar language. Trying to disguise herself but she'll slip up as always.
---

It's interesting that she doesn't run to that Facebook group and soak up their adoration. Instead she's always on X or other SM sites looking for a fight. She's never happy unless she's starting drama and hurting people.
---

Oooh she's spotted you for a double agent. Better get to Tattle HQ and debrief. @welp or @Hiraeth will give you your next assignment. You might want to stay out of Germany, that location is looking a bit too hot right now.

I've never been to Germany.
Or, have I... ;)

giphy (5).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Love bombing and saying we don't have any heat, which is a lie, as she also says that have heaters 👀
I lived in a flat that had those for 8 years and they didn't have a timer, so we just brought a timer plug - problem solved 🤷🏼‍♀️
---

OMG feck orfffff I'm dying 💀🤣👏🏻
I’m so confused. Is she implying she’s had the heat turned off? Like she can’t pay her bills?

Reactions: 13
Does she want a GoFundMe to pay her utility bill, for her Beverly Hills apartment? She's ridiculous.
Separate rooms for the kids would certainly warrant separate go fund me's for the kids.

One for each heater! Because they NEED separate bedrooms, indeed!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is Alice collecting pennies so she can heat her apartment? :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20231105_124157_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If the apartment has no heating then how is Alice claiming to pay $1000s of dollars a month in utilities 🤔👀
Because her rent for that apartment is twice what she claims. Zillow lists the estimated rent for her actual apartment at $17,000/month. She might pay less but no way is she paying $6000 for that apartment. A 2 bedroom in that same complex is currently listed for $7,500/month unfurnished.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Because her rent for that apartment is twice what she claims. Zillow lists the estimated rent for her actual apartment at $17,000/month. She might pay less but no way is she paying $6000 for that apartment. A 2 bedroom in that same complex is currently listed for $7,500/month unfurnished.
zillow estimates the rent based on the market value (the apartment is worth 5 million). the actual rent listed is indeed only 6.5k, when you scroll down you'll see it

i btw suspect with no "heat" she meant the apartment is not isolated well enough rather than that they have no heater. but either way it's funny when someone that pretends to be on the breadline witches around about the million dollar houses she lives in

Reactions: 25
zillow estimates the rent based on the market value (the apartment is worth 5 million). the actual rent listed is indeed only 6.5k, when you scroll down you'll see it

i btw suspect with no "heat" she meant the apartment is not isolated well enough rather than that they have no heater. but either way it's funny when someone that pretends to be on the breadline witches around about the million dollar houses she lives in
I wouldn't be suprized if she never bothered to have that utility account transferred to her name or turned on. She moved in in the spring, pretty warm in L.A. Probably didn't need it then. I think her future there is really, really iffy, so why bother now?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.