Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice is in a fondly remembered Hallmark Xmas movie. She could earn more than enough for a steady paycheck with cameo leaning into her Christmas card audience.

She doesn't want to work and is not broke.

It is interesting that she's compelled to repeat that lie but I'm sure the evaluations will note that.
I've seen screenshots of comments to Alice from some Christmas Card fan who is telling her there's a Facebook group for fans of her and the movie and that they'd love her to join, and Alice waved it away as being too busy. There's a group ripe for Cameo purchases but she's "too busy" to make that money..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Did Gloria refuse to put them on the phone or has this info come from Alice ?

I think he used to call them when Gloria was taking them to school in the mornings so he could get to speak to them.

She did also stop when passing him & B in the street so he could speak to little E.
If im not mistaken (and I can be) it was in filing by Ioan that she refused to put them on the phone.
Stopping to speak to him not a big deal if little E asked, it was at the time when relationship with little E were still good and nothing indicates she did it on her own accord. Of anything I think it was because E seen daddy and asked to stop or at least expresses joy at seeing him or something. I mean its all MOO anyway and we will never know for sure of course

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Haha. GG thinks I'm a double agent. Playing both sides as a lady from Yorkshire. I'm from Florida, never been to England. My X account is only used for lurking. I've never posted on it, much less would want any contact with Alice or her circus monkeys. I think I may have touched a nerve. If we were allowed to touch the tit, I'd start a GoFundMe to dox the trolls, then hand everything over to Ioan's attorneys.

Screenshot_20231104_151333_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231104_162112_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Haha. GG thinks I'm a double agent. Playing both sides as a lady from Yorkshire. I'm from Florida, never been to England. My X account is only used for lurking. I've never posted on it, much less would want any contact with Alice or her circus monkeys. I think I may have touched a nerve.

View attachment 2551744View attachment 2551745
Well any èejit could see that's not you.

What's pissed off Al so badly this time? Just plain poverty? Declined for another credit card? Being dragged in the DM?

Reactions: 16
Well any èejit could see that's not you.

What's pissed off Al so badly this time? Just plain poverty? Declined for another credit card? Being dragged in the DM?
Having her lies and bullshit called out here. We have access to the court documents and her old social media posts and can put them up side by side. It ruins her false narrative building.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
More evidence. GG is obsessed with Tamika of course. That screenshot must be framed in casa Evans by now.

1699133841808.png

and more..

1699134119521.png

Was it an FM who started it? But handed it over?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Gloria knows which side her bread is buttered on. Showing up to the fake RO court hearing implies to me that AE is still paying her. Isn't she going to be one of the witnesses on AE's side in the custody hearings? Probably the only witness she can get so she has to keep Gloria sweet i.e. still pay her.
---

I am not so forgiving. Gloria should have bailed on Alice when AE started involving her in the conflict with IG and forced her to take sides. There are other jobs out there.
Maybe Gloria thinks she's living in a real life telenovella. SMDH. She should've bailed. Asked Ioan for a good reference, maybe a referral or two and moved on to greener pastures. It's never a good thing to become too enmeshed in your employer's personal life. Always keep your professional distance in a work situation.

Reactions: 19
I knew thickbro would be a flat earther 🤣🤣🤣
Wanna explain how eclipses work then tone 😉

I've been a bit quiet, has have some shite going on, but still keeping an eye on things 👀
I see mAlice is still buying stuff on ebay, even though she's out of money...makes total sense 🤔
I'm selling some stuff on vinted (if it doesn't sell it will go to charity) just to raise a little bit extra money, and I work.
She needs to be selling stuff, not bleeping buying it 🤦🏼‍♀️
It was nice to see the girls going trick or treating, I liked the plague mask, I think Elsie (I can never remember how to spell it) would probably flourish in creative school and then later work; she's seems to be quirky and more free spirited, which I personally think is great!
Sadly those posts are mAlice trying to paint a picture of the perfect mum, now Dr D must be going full pelt with the evaluations. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in her sessions with mAlice!
Tone probably looked straight at the eclipse. Dumbro

I remember being fascinated by the plague when I learnt about it in school. The plague doctor outfit is very cool and shows originality and personality. Good for Elsie.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've been coming back to check on the progress of the custody trial periodically, but I see it's still just Alice screaming obscenities into the void. The next hearing is in February, yes? I would ask if she's going to run out of steam before then, but she's still going strong after three years, so we all know she won't.

Reactions: 18
She can't comment without making it all about herself.
The post was about a charcuterie plate.
All the other comments are along the lines of 'that looks delicious' etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
That makes no sense, she turns them ON because she doesn’t trust they will turn OFF if it gets too hot. The girls are way old enough to be able to turn them off themselves. Stupid cow.
Just checking: is it at the same time she puts finger under their nose to check they are still breathing, or at different times? 🤔 because, babieez you know

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That's the sort of message you'd write if your friend has been ignoring your calls/texts

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.