Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they should just start wearing the ugly cardigans? Also LA is 25 degrees C and 77 FH today. FFS! AE is acting like it's the Arctic. This is how AE shows what a 'good mother' she is. She is ridiculously intrusive, babying and overbearing. Just like with the crazy finger under the nose thing in the middle of the night. I wonder if she wrote this so she could show Dupee and say "Look what a good mother I am!"

1699185936684.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe they should just start wearing the ugly cardigans? Also LA is 25 degrees C and 77 FH today. FFS! AE is acting like it's the Arctic. This is how AE shows what a 'good mother' she is. She is ridiculously intrusive, babying and overbearing. Just like with the crazy finger under the nose thing in the middle of the night. I wonder if she wrote this so she could show Dupee and say "Look what a good mother I am!"

View attachment 2552668
I don’t believe she does any of that. I don’t believe she ever did. While Ioan was away he had to pay Gloria to parent his kids because Alice wasn’t capable. There’s no way that has changed. She spent some of the most fun exciting years of the girls lives in bed. Do we really think she would check they are breathing or get out of bed early to make sure their rooms are warm? Not a chance

Reactions: 32
I don’t believe she does any of that.
I'm skeptical that she does it every night or morning like she says but she might do it the odd time, after all, they are still BAYBEEZ. We know she is very controlling and intrusive with the kids eg, court docs.

1699188203298.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2552679
A "friend" ever calling me babe would be enough for me to block them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She can't comment without making it all about herself.
The post was about a charcuterie plate.
All the other comments are along the lines of 'that looks delicious' etc.
Exactly. Imagine publicly commenting on your wealthy “friends” social media posts about how you can’t afford shoes and have no heat in your apartment. UTTERLY UTTERLY SHAMELESS. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 42
oh hello my dear tattlers it has been MONTHS. I have been so snowed under with all the bullshit life throws and it’s been kicking me in the tit lately. I have SO MUCH to catch up on but to sum it up, is Alice still a dick?
Welcome back 🩷
In a nutshell yes, mAlice is still a dick, now spouting about being out of money again "in a few weeks", yet continues to but tat on ebay!
Same old, same old!
---
I think we may have discovered the new sock SMC. She's heinous indeed. Below is AE from the court docs. LOL

View attachment 2551393
There's more..

View attachment 2551398
I've just gotta say mAlice really is as thick as bleeping tit, if she thinks a prenup given TO HER BY THE OTHER PARTY is to protect her, absolute dumb duck 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly. Imagine publicly commenting on your wealthy “friends” social media posts about how you can’t afford shoes and have no heat in your apartment. UTTERLY UTTERLY SHAMELESS. 🤦🏼‍♀️
It's such a good look, and is really going to impress the evaluator.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had exactly the same reaction when I read that post, and then re-read it and realised they were just saying it was indicating she's the same person, not that it's wrong to support Israel.

I am in the same situation as you - friends and family out there, 2 confirmed dead, 3 missing, and living in fear here as the wave of hate washes over the world again
I'm so sorry to hear this and to you too @Autisteuse 😔
Its truly awful what is going on over there.
Sending you both hugs in what is a heartbreaking situation 🩷🩷
---
Tone probably looked straight at the eclipse. Dumbro

I remember being fascinated by the plague when I learnt about it in school. The plague doctor outfit is very cool and shows originality and personality. Good for Elsie.
BIB 🤣🤣
Yep, it is interesting, when covid hit, I read up again about the plague, Spanish flu; there was also another one, but I can't remember the name now.
I know mAlice never gives her credit academically, but I reckon she's got a good creative brain, just from what I've seen, she seem quirky and more of a free spirit (let's hope they both get free of mAlice and pronto) I just hope that mAlice doesn't see this as not being clever/relented. There are a lot of very successful people out there in the world (famous/not famous) that are quirky and think differently, which is what has made them successful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t believe she does any of that. I don’t believe she ever did. While Ioan was away he had to pay Gloria to parent his kids because Alice wasn’t capable. There’s no way that has changed. She spent some of the most fun exciting years of the girls lives in bed. Do we really think she would check they are breathing or get out of bed early to make sure their rooms are warm? Not a chance
Actually yes, I do! It’s very easy to pop in to the sleeping child’s room after a "night out" on twitter, drunk and emotional, after Gloria picked them up from school, fed them dinner, took them to activities and put them to bed and go: AWWWWW! Look at them sleeping angels! hic!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Since we’ve blocked Celia we need someone else to line up for evaluation duty. Caroline it is. I’m such an amazing mom I wake up before the girls really early to turn on the imaginary heaters in 25 degree temperatures so the babies don’t freeze to death I tell you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Love bombing and saying we don't have any heat, which is a lie, as she also says that have heaters 👀
I lived in a flat that had those for 8 years and they didn't have a timer, so we just brought a timer plug - problem solved 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hey, I lived in a flat that didnt have heating, I mean like AT ALL! A mansard roof flat where dormers were added in the 60ies, before the regulations and the dormer walls under windows were thinner than a window frame 😆😆 oh, the memories! Blow heater was our friend. Except it "ate” a lot of electricity and the meter in the flat was from the 60ies also - you had to feed it with pound coins and wind it up, and it was slowly unwinding itself and once the coin "run out" the electricity would shut down completely. Until you get another coin. So we only used blow heater when getting out of bed to get dressed or dry yourself off in front of it after the shower.. Oh, it was fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
🤣 She doesn't know how to turn the heat on? It's a switch on the wall. It also controls cool air. Switch it other way. You are welcome, Alice.
It reminds me of her whole damsel in distress routine after Ioan left, she was always complaining that she didn't know how to use anything around the house and he should come home to help her fix the WiFi etc.

Reactions: 21
🤣 She doesn't know how to turn the heat on? It's a switch on the wall. It also controls cool air. Switch it other way. You are welcome, Alice.
She’s pretending they are without heat because they can’t afford it”space heaters cost less to heat”as well as fishing for compliments for being a good parent. Here’s what a true mother does for her children. I’m following this series because I can’t stand all the horrors going on and need something inspiring and positive.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.