Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused. Is she implying she’s had the heat turned off? Like she can’t pay her bills?
My whole stove went out a while ago. I could only afford a toaster oven till I save. It's called get over yourself and figure it out, Alice. This includes heat. Figure it out. It's being a grown up.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Don't all jump on me - but what's with the Roma Downey fangirling?
I mean RD doesn't follow IG or BW...it seems a bit...one way?

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't be suprized if she never bothered to have that utility account transferred to her name or turned on. She moved in in the spring, pretty warm in L.A. Probably didn't need it then. I think her future there is really, really iffy, so why bother now?
I think it's safe to assume that Alice recharges her phone and uses her laptop - these both would require electricity. In the States, that same incoming electricity is also used to power air conditioning, heating, lighting, stove top, oven, water heater, etc. so someone turned that utility on. We don't designate (upon purchase or ordering) what it is to power, we don't just pick and chose what that electricity powers. ETA: but we can chose to not use anything that electricity does power.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it's safe to assume that Alice recharges her phone and uses her laptop - these both would require electricity. In the States, that same incoming electricity is also used to power air conditioning, heating, lighting, stove top, oven, water heater, etc. so someone turned that utility on. We don't designate (upon purchase or ordering) what it is to power, we don't just pick and chose what that electricity powers. ETA: but we can chose to not use anything that electricity does power.
Right. A lot of people here use piped gas for heating as heating with electricity is expensive.

Reactions: 5
Do they follow Roma? I can’t see it but maybe I'm blind. Anyways, I wouldn't read much into it. I have real life friends that I don't connect to on SM at aĺl.

Reactions: 15
they were invited to at least two very exclusive parties of hers and her husband and she liked some of Bianca's posts in the past IIRC. She also co-starred with Ioan at some point a few years ago (so this kinda shows you that her own IG follows dont have much relevance lol, Ioan isnt following her either) and since Ioan actually called her a friend in one post I suspect it's not quite as one-sided in reality. Roma has thousands of celeb friends and tons of work to show off, while Bianca is naturally limited in both aspects, so clinches on what she has (which you can also see as questionable). So it makes sense that it seems more one-sided. And tbh far far bigger stars than Bianca (errr...actual stars) do this too. It doesnt hurt your chances in the industry if you do someone a favour to promote their work, as small as your reach may be.

Although from my perspective as a normalo....I agree, it's icky. And someone that already has suspicion of being fame hungry by the nature of how she met her current partner isnt really helping her case here. The main reason why I don't side eye her too much on this is because Ioan promoted one of Roma's books the other day too, and he is definitely not coming across as the type for it. So I class it as a very harmless "deal" to promote a friend. If it was some weird Bianca thing she would do this with the other celeb friends she has connected with too, like Selma, but she isnt.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Btw, have you guys seen this? Al was busy mocking M&S dresses. Of course they weren't going to hire her for their campaign but this does make me laugh.
Screenshot_20231105-230403_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Ioan is close to her husband. Plus I’ve seen pics of them at her place so they are obviously friends. I don’t think SM follows equal real life friendships. Well in my world it doesn’t.

Reactions: 25
California uses a lot of natural gas. Took a look - 72% of California homes used natural gas for space heating, 79% for heating water, and 72% for cooking. I assume that they all use electricity as well. I live in the mid-west and have electric for cooking, etc, and natural gas for heating. Very common.

Reactions: 11
I found this way funnier than I should have done

4010DA22-A370-43D8-A172-C797794A18E0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
FYI Interestingly the pool man just used a super expensive mineral in my pool. It softens the water and is much better for your skin. It now looks like Piers pool. It’s likely what they use too.

Reactions: 17
I saw a few pictures and my first thought was how much emotional fortitude Yo must have. He's not been really photographed with other celebrities, so the Roma pictures are just good business. She and her husband are incredibly important contacts. If there's a friendship, then well done.

But on a personal level, this must have been a moment bc it's a kids book and there's nothing but happy families there. Kids who don't hate their parents without reason.

That had to hurt. He's got to fight his sad sack grifter of an ex wife who has poisoned his kids against him for basic custody. He had to defend himself against a fake restraining order case from his own daughter.

I mean, it's easy to side eye bianca but she's clearly not trying to do a duck face and mug like Alice did at every opportunity.

But there he is, leather jacket and all, hanging at bleusalt like a champ.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
someone that already has suspicion of being fame hungry by the nature of how she met her current partner isnt really helping her case here.
I think 'fame hungry' is a bit much. She met IG while she was working, like lots of people do. By your definition, anyone who works in the arts is 'fame hungry'. TV acting in something like Harrow is a lowbrow version of working in the arts. No, fame hungry is more people like Love Island contestants. Or Alice who gets into the DM as she's butthurt over a divorce and has to turn it into a tit show.
---
it's easy to side eye bianca but she's clearly not trying to do a duck face and mug like Alice did at every opportunity.
Yeah, there's no comparison, thank god.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.