Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It reminds me of her whole damsel in distress routine after Ioan left, she was always complaining that she didn't know how to use anything around the house and he should come home to help her fix the WiFi etc.
Not the same situation as she is likely bullshitting but that happened with my aunt and uncles. My nana (my dad's mum) had spoiled her kids and husband rotten and did literally everything for them to the point that when she had a stroke and was paralysed down one side of her, they were clueless about how to care for themselves even though all of them were over 30 at the time. My mum had watched the way she brought them up for years and swore if she ever had kids, she would make sure we could look after ourselves and that's what she did. She taught us to cook as soon as we were old enough as well as showing us how to repair stuff around the house...change plugs, lights etc. She even showed us how to pay bills so by the time we became teenagers, my sister and I were capable if god forbid anything happened to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What the hell Yo? I want what you're having. I've done a full on facial tonight, again, but not sure I'll look any better for it but Yo is just de-aging in front of our eyes!
He might be de-aging but those leather jackets keep on aging 🤣😍
---
Btw, have you guys seen this? Al was busy mocking M&S dresses. Of course they weren't going to hire her for their campaign but this does make me laugh.
View attachment 2554083
Hannah is incredible and my total girl crush. And she is around the 50 or so age group. And dresses immaculately. Unlike Alice’s homeless bag lady approach. Also Hannah is fine with the wrinkles in her face and doesn’t overdo the filters. Unlike a certain person we know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
He might be de-aging but those leather jackets keep on aging 🤣😍
---

Hannah is incredible and my total girl crush. And she is around the 50 or so age group. And dresses immaculately. Unlike Alice’s homeless bag lady approach. Also Hannah is fine with the wrinkles in her face and doesn’t overdo the filters. Unlike a certain person we know.
similar age, tall, blonde..... and yet not similar at all lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hey, I lived in a flat that didnt have heating, I mean like AT ALL! A mansard roof flat where dormers were added in the 60ies, before the regulations and the dormer walls under windows were thinner than a window frame 😆😆 oh, the memories! Blow heater was our friend. Except it "ate” a lot of electricity and the meter in the flat was from the 60ies also - you had to feed it with pound coins and wind it up, and it was slowly unwinding itself and once the coin "run out" the electricity would shut down completely. Until you get another coin. So we only used blow heater when getting out of bed to get dressed or dry yourself off in front of it after the shower.. Oh, it was fun!
Wow! Now that is really living with no heating 😱.
I don't remember metres like that in houses here in the UK, although I'm sure they existed. I remember my nan and grandad (not saying you're their age btw) telling me how they had no heating, no fridge, rations etc, but they were born in the 1920s!
---
I’m so confused. Is she implying she’s had the heat turned off? Like she can’t pay her bills?
God knows! But she's lying either way, as she said she has no heating, yet has to turn on the heating 🤔
Also someone posted up thread the specs of the rental and it said central heating 🤷🏼‍♀️
I wouldn't be paying 6.5k a month in rent for somewhere that didn't have central heating. Plus she's fucked herself there, as she said 3.5k in electricity, but has no heating according to her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don't remember metres like that in houses here in the UK, although I'm sure they existed. I remember my nan and grandad (not saying you're their age btw) telling me how they had no heating, no fridge, rations etc, but they were born in the 1920s!
---

God knows! But she's lying either way, as she said she has no heating, yet has to turn on the heating 🤔
Also someone posted up thread the specs of the rental and it said central heating 🤷🏼‍♀️
I wouldn't be paying 6.5k a month in rent for somewhere that didn't have central heating. Plus she's fucked herself there, as she said 3.5k in electricity, but has no heating according to her!
Clearly she does have heating (central air - like lots of places in largely warm climates) but rather than say I've got these additional plug in space heaters because the central air doesn't throw out enough heat for my liking - she just says we have no heating.

Because it's all black and white and extreme drama for Alice always.

Like I said before she could have just commented on a plate of olives and salami by saying 'that looks delicious' rather than launch into her little match girl routine.

But Alice gonna Alice.

Reactions: 37
---

We always had a coin metre when I was growing up! Sixpence, then one shilling, then two shillings, then 50p, then £1 coins - that's a cost of living increase for you 😂

The "metre man" used to come to the door to empty them, count the coins (incredibly quickly) and then give you back some if you had overpaid...that made my Mum very happy when she got some coins back.

We had a fire in the front room, coal and then later gas fire, that was it for heating. When we washed in the kitchen sink my Mum lit the gas oven and left the door open to provide some warmth!

In the winter, the condensation froze on the inside of the windows, I used to have to chip off the ice if I wanted to open a window o_O

mAlice knows bugger all about being cold! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
2023_11_06_10_29_05_Bianca_Wallace_iambiancawallace_Instagram_Fotos_und_Videos.png

Clearly she does have heating (central air - like lots of places in largely warm climates) but rather than say I've got these additional plug in space heaters because the central air doesn't throw out enough heat for my liking - she just says we have no heating.

Because it's all black and white and extreme drama for Alice always.

Like I said before she could have just commented on a plate of olives and salami by saying 'that looks delicious' rather than launch into her little match girl routine.

But Alice gonna Alice.
I still dont get that comment.

Like she could have pulled her "poor me" performance at least with something fitting to the post. like "oh what a delicious plate, too bad my kids are starving" - that would be pathetic too, but at least it would be relevant!

I think that's only just happened. Unless I've gone completely mad and imagined this. Which is always possible
no, you are not mad. it wasnt when I looked.

well, so much for that LOL

Reactions: 16
I think that's only just happened. Unless I've gone completely mad and imagined this. Which is always possible
Roma is reading here, saw your comment and ran to IG to follow them. Oh my god, Roma is unobtrusive lurker! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I'm sure she did the "we have no heating" once before in the old house....she has no new stories, she just recycles the same old tit for attention.

The 'wears engagement ring to spark rumours' ...she did that with Ioan before they were engaged. It was reported in the press. Probably did it with OP too and the rumour stuck. I still doubt they were ever engaged.

Reactions: 18
I still dont get that comment.

Like she could have pulled her "poor me" performance at least with something fitting to the post. like "oh what a delicious plate, too bad my kids are starving" - that would be pathetic too, but at least it would be relevant!

no, you are not mad. it wasnt when I looked.

well, so much for that LOL
I don’t think it was a poor me comment. It was a look at what I do for my kids, i am such a wonderful mom. Please remember this post when Dupee rings you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure she did the "we have no heating" once before in the old house....she has no new stories, she just recycles the same old tit for attention.

The 'wears engagement ring to spark rumours' ...she did that with Ioan before they were engaged. It was reported in the press. Probably did it with OP too and the rumour stuck. I still doubt they were ever engaged.
Wasn't it no plumbing at the old house and leaking toilets 🤔

Reactions: 7
One of AE's tweets said that the girls wouldn't be able to live in England as it was too cold (iirc) LOL. Anyway I found this old post where she admits the LA climate means you rarely need a coat. It also highlights her hypochrondria, but her 102 ailments have magically disappeared as if she told Dupee she was 80% bedbound then questions would be asked about her fitness to have the kids 100% of the time. Such a shameless bleeping liar!

1699265958757.png

Fashion junkie = hoarder of ugly tit

She is both Little Match Girl and the Princess and the Pea.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was that too, but I think we've also had the no heating.
Knob falling off the cooker was another dramatic event and a replacement was found by a turd for a mere few dollars. I believe Alice quoted a ridiculous amount to replace it.
At least we can rule out Alice in a crisis as a go to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wasn't it no plumbing at the old house and leaking toilets 🤔
  • No heating
  • No plumbing
  • Bathroom door broken (hmm wonder why?)
  • Water filter system not working
  • Cheese string on the roof
  • Rat in the Prius
  • A squirrel doing something (can't remember what)
  • Knob falling off the cooker
I'm sure I've missed others, please add to the list!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Knob falling off the cooker was another dramatic event and a replacement was found by a turd for a mere few dollars
All that wailing from a damsel in distress but only Clive Shartridge is willing to come to her aid. Sad!

Is she homeless yet as the 6 months is up? LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I think her OP engagement was BS as well. The DM article about her shortly after getting to London shows she has no shame in forcing a ”boyfriends“ hand. She was clearly briefing the journalist re gossip about “so in love and getting married soon”. Nobody says that sort of thing about a new couple especially not someone in the public eye. It was planted by Alice.

The whole getting a place of her own was bullocks too. Even pre financial crash she didn‘t have either the capital or earnings to buy a London flat. She was on the cadge. My bet is she did the same thing to move in with OP.

Reactions: 20
What the hell Yo? I want what you're having. I've done a full on facial tonight, again, but not sure I'll look any better for it but Yo is just de-aging in front of our eyes!
Probably because he's finally relaxing after years of treading on eggshells around Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.