Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's also dumb from her own personal perspective. Had she bailed out she would have gotten easily new jobs and I'm sure Ioan would have been willing to write a recommendation or something. Now when you search (especially if she actually will perjure herself for Alice) her you find out that she heavily involved herself with the personal affairs of the couple she worked for (big no) and took a side (even bigger no). Even if you end up taking the side of the victim this is a big no (as wrong as that is), but even that didnt happen.

She essentially backed Alice for life. What will she do when Alice finally runs out of money? I assume she has other families she is working for (maybe?, although the fact that she didnt just bail when Ioan fired her makes me think she isnt, she also seems to be "earning" above LA average working for Alice alone which supports the money laundry theory), but a new job once she needs one will be tough. Everyone can be a housekeeper/nanny, it requires no special skillset, you just have to mind your own business. Especially when working for celebs.

In a way it shows how well Alice's lovebombing works.
Another (kinder or more empathic perhaps?) take on Gloria staying is her emotional involvement with the girls. Maybe she felt a responsibility towards them and knew if she left they’d be helpless. Certainly if Gloria was doing the lions share of mothering and all that entails (cooking, listening to them, showing up for school runs) MOO
---
I
Does this account belong to Alice? Sometimes it sounds like her.

View attachment 2551174View attachment 2551175View attachment 2551176
I personally don’t think it is. Whilst it’s as nasty, it’s a different kind of nasty. MOO.

Reactions: 9
Alice is in a fondly remembered Hallmark Xmas movie. She could earn more than enough for a steady paycheck with cameo leaning into her Christmas card audience.

She doesn't want to work and is not broke.

It is interesting that she's compelled to repeat that lie but I'm sure the evaluations will note that.
I'm surprised Hallmark still airs this movie. She's a proven abuser with a DVRO. There's nothing smart about promoting her.

Reactions: 10
oh hello my dear tattlers it has been MONTHS. I have been so snowed under with all the bullshit life throws and it’s been kicking me in the tit lately. I have SO MUCH to catch up on but to sum it up, is Alice still a dick?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This account does sound like Alice.

Screenshot_20231104_125442_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Obsession with Tattle noted.

1699123491216.png

ALICE CAPS noted (It's not the texan - it's someone English).

1699123585468.png

Obsession with BW noted.

1699123744812.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think we may have discovered the new sock SMC. She's heinous indeed. Below is AE from the court docs. LOL

1699124325296.png

There's more..

1699124375297.png

Yeah, the scales are weighing in favour of it being the *new* sock in my opinion….even if it wasn’t started by her

Reactions: 11
I just saw this shared by someone who raised her daughter alone & worked her ass off cleaning houses & offices to give her daughter the best she possibly could.
My grandmother had a war widow's pension and worked as a cleaner. She saved every penny she could to send her two children to local academic private schools to give them the best education and connections possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It was the “heinous”, “bully” and the many uses of “lie” in different tenses lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think we may have discovered the new sock SMC. She's heinous indeed. Below is AE from the court docs. LOL

View attachment 2551393
There's more..

View attachment 2551398
The lazy buffalo got married with $13 to her name, signed a prenup and then sat on her ass. How did she ever think her nest egg was going to grow doing that. That prenup goes both ways. Obviously Ioan never expected her to provide for him because he kept on working after they got married.
She was nearly 40 years old when she got married and had only $13 to her name. Unbelievable.
Grifter thought she had hit jackpot when he finally married her.

Reactions: 24
The lazy buffalo got married with $13 to her name, signed a prenup and then sat on her ass. How did she ever think her nest egg was going to grow doing that. That prenup goes both ways. Obviously Ioan never expected her to provide for him because he kept on working after they got married.
She was nearly 40 years old when she got married and had only $13 to her name. Unbelievable.
Grifter thought she had hit jackpot when he finally married her.
Al is the age where she should be writing a will but instead she's earned no money and still likely lives in a fantasy of getting an inheritance. She's been written out of that will years ago.

Edited to add:

‘Grufford Girlfriend’

This account seems bizarrely concerned with ‘liars’. Again, the old narcs accusations are confessions.

I don’t get why anyone would care so much, like that kind of emotional response and anger. Yes we are all here giving up time to discuss Alice and the utter abusive count she is, but this account is livid, to the point of outright insults to randomers. Nobody ought to be that bothered unless they’re linked.

Reactions: 19
Al is the age where she should be writing a will but instead she's earned no money and still likely lives in a fantasy of getting an inheritance. She's been written out of that will years ago.
Alice is at the age where her retirement should well funded and her residence nearly paid off. Instead she is broke, soon to be homeless, and purchasing used clothing on ebay. You can't make a living as an internet troll.

Reactions: 22
I had exactly the same reaction when I read that post, and then re-read it and realised they were just saying it was indicating she's the same person, not that it's wrong to support Israel.

I am in the same situation as you - friends and family out there, 2 confirmed dead, 3 missing, and living in fear here as the wave of hate washes over the world again
I’m so sorry.
I’m just so sorry.
I’m sitting shiva for those we’ve lost as of Tuesday - I will remember you and yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.